Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,458 members, 7,850,594 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2803199 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:17pm On Jun 05, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
This is mine.
is this mc4
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 7:24pm On Jun 05, 2016
guydangerous:
yes sir.
So what you're saying is you downloaded mc3 from revdl on a lollipop device and it played?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 7:35pm On Jun 05, 2016
Baddestguyp:
is this mc4
Sorry this y3 is just poof.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 7:47pm On Jun 05, 2016
here

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 8:01pm On Jun 05, 2016
Joered63:

Guy which launcher u dey use abeg
Nova
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Hydrog3n(m): 8:04pm On Jun 05, 2016
davthom:
extra spoilers-emm....close ur eyez and pass through angry.the other guy that was trained like near and l changed the game and died for it.but kira's death was so painful(yet justified).such a great character,1st time I'd ever support the bad guy
but light yagami made a very stupid mistake even a child won't make at the end when he was shot he was behaving like a syco . . .I dislike the ending seem like the authors didn't know what to do next. that's why Code Gease is easily recommended
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by NicolasTfile: 8:38pm On Jun 05, 2016
proffnico:
follow the screeshot below grin

Guy abeg share link for dat ur wallpaper
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
Hydrog3n:
but light yagami made a very stupid mistake even a child won't make at the end when he was shot he was behaving like a syco . . .I dislike the ending seem like the authors didn't know what to do next. that's why Code Gease is easily recommended
what mistake?

read the death note manga. a lot of stuff was skipped in the anime. manga is better
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
if you're looking for something with smart characters like death note or code geass, u can try no game no life anime or liar game manga.

I'd recommend liar game, u won't regret it. it has no manga but the mind stuff in it eh?
deceit, lies, outwitting ur opponents, liar game is the manga to read

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:02pm On Jun 05, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

So what you're saying is you downloaded mc3 from revdl on a lollipop device and it played?
more like it holmes.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 05, 2016
Hydrog3n:
yea lelouch is another crazy character.but lights decision at the end made sense considering the fact that he has quite the ego and once he realized he had lost(don't forget he had already been playing god for a couple of years) then his overreaction was understandable
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
davthom:
yea lelouch is another crazy character.but lights decision at the end made sense considering the fact that he has quite the ego and once he realized he had lost(don't forget he had already been playing god for a couple of years) then his overreaction was understandable
lelouch even planned his own death, that's if he really died sef
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 05, 2016
Baddestguyp:
lelouch even planned his own death, that's if he really died sef
yea he really died but I think he used grass to make his friend take over from protecting his sister.his plan was one common enemy will unite the people
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:44pm On Jun 05, 2016
davthom:
yea he really died but I think he used grass to make his friend take over from protecting his sister.his plan was one common enemy will unite the people
he might not have died. if u still have the anime check the last scene. CC was on a moving whatever, someone with purple hair was riding it. then she said something like "geass doesn't really make people lonely, right....lelouch?". not sure I quoted it right. it initially seemed like she was talking to herself but it seems she was talking to lelouch.

even the producers were asked and didn't confirm if he's dead or alive. it's an open-ended ending
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 7:26am On Jun 06, 2016
NicolasTfile:

Guy abeg share link for dat ur wallpaper
My jBro shared it with me.. I dunno any specific link
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 9:05am On Jun 06, 2016
Wow! Finally it's here, OGInstagram plus with lots of features that allows you to download pictures and videos from Instagram directly without a third party app, click the link below to download and enjoy the new user interface

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/06/oginstagram-plus-v820-modapk-download.html?m=1
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Flawlessangel(m): 6:50pm On Jun 06, 2016
Baddestguyp:
respawnables multiplayer. no cheat like mc4

dude, is the multiplayer in this game still active?

And can you recommend other multiplayer game that's not more than 500mb? I enjoy playing shadowgun deadzone by the way
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Flawlessangel(m): 6:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
VICTOR4LYF:
leo's fortune
is the game good? And what is its download size?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Flawlessangel(m): 6:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
proffnico:
http://revdownload.com/index.php?id=android-leos-fortune-apk-data

can you please recommend good andriod games that are less than 500mb? I enjoy multiplayer so you can recommend some online games too.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Flawlessangel(m): 7:17pm On Jun 06, 2016
Collinz2:
lol
play shadowgun deadzone online and u wil see murderers. When i play that game i dey vex. One guy gun dey different from everybody gun, he go shoot u two time and throw 1 grenade 4 u (how u wan take survive). Sometimes as i start the game i dey die. Na only 3 people i fit kill.

lmao, i just downloaded shadowgun deadzone 2days ago and na true. E get one guy gun wey dey shoot blue laser while everybody gun na normal bullets.

Though i no dey die quick because i sabi dodge . At first i dey be second or third to the last but now My Worst rank in any match na number 5-6 out of 10, and i still be rookie
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
Flawlessangel:

dude, is the multiplayer in this game still active?

And can you recommend other multiplayer game that's not more than 500mb? I enjoy playing shadowgun deadzone by the way
don't think it's still active.

I don't know any other one
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 9:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
Flawlessangel:

can you please recommend good andriod games that are less than 500mb? I enjoy multiplayer so you can recommend some online games too.
Xenowerk, E warrior 2, Samurai Vengeance, Shadow fight 2...D least i remember for now
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
proffnico:
Xenowerk, E warrior 2, Samurai Vengeance, Shadow fight 2...D least i remember for now
Shadow fight 2 that I couldn't beat lynx. but the game was really very interesting.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Flawlessangel(m): 11:50pm On Jun 06, 2016
proffnico:

thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Flawlessangel(m): 11:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
Baddestguyp:
don't think it's still active.
I don't know any other one
so what andriod games are you playing currently?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dblackninja: 7:52am On Jun 07, 2016

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:10am On Jun 07, 2016
Flawlessangel:

so what andriod games are you playing currently?
mc4
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by IKON360(m): 10:26am On Jun 07, 2016
This page eh, from games to browsing cheats now animes, its nice but for me the only anime I've watched is Naruto. For me the best ever.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Obiomon: 11:15am On Jun 07, 2016
IKON360:
This page eh, from games to browsing cheats now animes, its nice but for me the only anime I've watched is Naruto. For me the best ever.
hoooo sshit !! This nigga though
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by callydon(m): 2:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
Guys assuming u are told to leave ONLY one game on ur phone n delete d others. Which ONE GAME wud u leave
I am trying to choose a gud game to download.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 7:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
dumo1:

Shadow fight 2 that I couldn't beat lynx. but the game was really very interesting.
Chisos,you no fit beat lynx? And that's just the beginning grin grin,that means you never reach the stage to get magic sef.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:36pm On Jun 07, 2016
callydon:
Guys assuming u are told to leave ONLY one game on ur phone n delete d others. Which ONE GAME wud u leave
I am trying to choose a gud game to download.
mc4 obviously. haven't played any other game for days

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.