Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,670 members, 7,851,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:18 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (376) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2803425 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 9:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
Collinz2:
sorry i currently dont have android phone right i sometimes play games on my sister's or friends'. I download from revdl it worked on my sis lollipop and even kitkat.
Okay
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 9:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
davthom:
search for tubemate
All the way
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 9:29pm On Jun 04, 2016
guydangerous:
mc3 from revdl
And you use a lollipop device?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 9:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
guydangerous:
mc3 from revdl
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Billw(m): 9:32pm On Jun 04, 2016
Baddestguyp:
I've heard it's the best but I can't bring myself to watch 700+ episodes of one anime. even if I could how do I download it cos I can't find the CD anywhere
There are people that have it on there system...i used to have it but i deleted 1-400 coz of space
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
yes sir.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
isaiah9:
once you swipe your screen from up to down it should be visible. Don't know if it's because you're not rooted
I will root my phone because of this cheat,I must finish gta sa.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:32pm On Jun 04, 2016
guydangerous:
the game is hard even on easy mode,don't waste your gigs.
lol okay
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Good fo you.rl you guys were recommending it, thanks for it, but find a way to help.
try getting another apk version. mine is 1.1.7 but not sure it'll work on lollipop
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by VICTOR4LYF(m): 3:32am On Jun 05, 2016
leo's fortune

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 6:43am On Jun 05, 2016
VICTOR4LYF:
leo's fortune
Lovely game, I'm done with it though.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ritababe(f): 6:55am On Jun 05, 2016
VICTOR4LYF:
leo's fortune
this one dey play store?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 8:03am On Jun 05, 2016
ritababe:

this one dey play store?
#999 on playstore
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Hydrog3n(m): 8:08am On Jun 05, 2016
proffnico:
#999 on playstore
just saw am guessing you didn't buy it so where did you download it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 8:12am On Jun 05, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
The Pentagon.
How can I download YouTube videos?
follow the screeshot below grin

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 8:15am On Jun 05, 2016
Hydrog3n:
just saw am guessing you didn't buy it so where did you download it.
http://revdownload.com/index.php?id=android-leos-fortune-apk-data
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Hydrog3n(m): 8:28am On Jun 05, 2016
proffnico:
http://revdownload.com/index.php?id=android-leos-fortune-apk-data
thanks

Also help me with link for Brothers: tale of two sons all the ones that I downloads keep getting forced closed cos in play store its about #666
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 8:35am On Jun 05, 2016
Hydrog3n:
thanks

Also help me with link for Brothers: tale of two sons all the ones that I downloads keep getting forced closed cos in play store its about #666
Which phone are you using?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 9:37am On Jun 05, 2016
Hydrog3n:
thanks

Search for your gpu type,then go here >>http://play.mob.org/game/brothers_a_tale_of_two_sons.html
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ugonwanneokoye: 10:20am On Jun 05, 2016
I downloaded tales of two brothers from androplace.com the display language is English but the audio language is not.pls how do I change it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 12:48pm On Jun 05, 2016
Wow just watched the trailer for brothers. The game go make sence wella
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Hydrog3n(m): 1:26pm On Jun 05, 2016
thanks I've downloaded the game
brothers is a beautiful,funny and lively game with good graphics and extremely creative storyline which ACI lacks

it has that similarity with adventure of tintin

I rate it 10/10 for I am content.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 05, 2016
proffnico:
light yagami aka kira cool
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:24pm On Jun 05, 2016
davthom:
light yagami aka kira cool
he shouldn't have died, he should have killed near like he killed L.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
death note live action movies are dope too
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 3:45pm On Jun 05, 2016
isaiah9:
did you tap the "car spawner, cheat and health regen", so as to install them from there?
I don't know how it happened because my phone refused to root but I've done it,now I can skip hard boring missions,upgrade all things upgradable,acquire any type of ride,increase my wealth by adding more money to buy and own properties and never run low on health. Thanks bro

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 3:56pm On Jun 05, 2016
guydangerous:
I don't know how it happened because my phone refused to root but I've done it,now I can skip hard boring missions,upgrade all things upgradable,acquire any type of ride,increase my wealth by adding more money to buy and own properties and never run low on health. Thanks bro
Welcome to the club
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 5:47pm On Jun 05, 2016
Baddestguyp:
& you go dey blame pesin for dropin spoiler.. How i go fit finish the anim now since you don drop spoiler sad
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:11pm On Jun 05, 2016
proffnico:
& you go dey blame pesin for dropin spoiler.. How i go fit finish the anim now since you don drop spoiler sad
grin I think say u don finish am
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 05, 2016
Baddestguyp:
extra spoilers-emm....close ur eyez and pass through angry.the other guy that was trained like near and l changed the game and died for it.but kira's death was so painful(yet justified).such a great character,1st time I'd ever support the bad guy
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joered63: 6:54pm On Jun 05, 2016
proffnico:

Guy which launcher u dey use abeg
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 7:11pm On Jun 05, 2016
Baddestguyp:
try getting another apk version. mine is 1.1.7 but not sure it'll work on lollipop
This is mine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.