Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,251 members, 7,829,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2794027 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Obiomon: 10:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
All have been seeing here is mc4 fifa 14 and others .... Who even plays nba 2k15 or 2k16 her And what device are you using plus thje gpu of the device . Its veryy veryyy important
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 10:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
callydon:

I played till almost 202+
I could win ANY match i played no matter d difficulty.
I never reach 2021 because i switch teams every 5-6 seasons. I am currently using Sheffield United "a division 3 team"
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 10:20pm On Jun 08, 2016
Obiomon:
All have been seeing here is mc4 fifa 14 and others .... Who even plays nba 2k15 or 2k16 her And what device are you using plus thje gpu of the device . Its veryy veryyy important
2k16.. Dope/Hard game .. 2gb ram /mali t720 & above
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Obiomon: 10:28pm On Jun 08, 2016
proffnico:
2k16.. Dope/Hard game .. 2gb ram /mali t720 & above
am about to get a new phone innjoo fire 2 or tecno w4 both 1gb ram and mali t720 what are my chances am I good to go too?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by cutiedave(m): 10:48pm On Jun 08, 2016
Pls sum1 shld suggest a very matured game with a good storyline(not telltale games)....currently have 5gb of data to waste on games....btw av already played d modern combat series
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kingDELE(m): 11:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
cutiedave:
Pls sum1 shld suggest a very matured game with a good storyline(not telltale games)....currently have 5gb of data to waste on games....btw av already played d modern combat series
my guy, go play brothers (a story of two sons) dat game na final. Also play dead trigger2
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 08, 2016
cutiedave:
seems u just did one of glo's new data plans shocked.star wars knight of the old republic,lone wolf,bards tale,oddworld sw,crashlands,final fantasy tactics,dead effect1&2,implosion.if u like racing, the new popular racing game is rush rally 2.u can also try baldurs gte1&2,shadow run & shadowrun dragonfall,max Payne,banner saga,shadowsun,space marshal,epoch 1&2
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:29am On Jun 09, 2016
davthom:
seems u just did one of glo's new data plans shocked.star wars knight of the old republic,lone wolf,bards tale,oddworld sw,crashlands,final fantasy tactics,dead effect1&2,implosion.if u like racing, the new popular racing game is rush rally 2.u can also try baldurs gte1&2,shadow run & shadowrun dragonfall,max Payne,banner saga,shadowsun,space marshal,epoch 1&2
game warlord. grin grin grin,I salute thee
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 09, 2016
Umm
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by prahcetomi(m): 12:54am On Jun 09, 2016
samxylino:

Try freeroms.com
I downloaded one there,BT the file in .zip
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 5:33am On Jun 09, 2016
Obiomon:
am about to get a new phone innjoo fire 2 or tecno w4 both 1gb ram and mali t720 what are my chances am I good to go too?
1gb ram + mali t720 will play 85% of games on playstore. Games like nba2k16, gta liberty city will not play on 1gb ram fons.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Obiomon: 5:47am On Jun 09, 2016
proffnico:
1gb ram + mali t720 will play 85% of games on playstore. Games like nba2k16, gta liberty city will not play on 1gb ram fons.
1gb ram was actually the minimum system requirement for. The game but no gpu specified dat was why I needed someone who has played it to no wassup
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by samxylino(m): 7:22am On Jun 09, 2016
prahcetomi:
I downloaded one there,BT the file in .zip

Extract the file with either zarchiver or Es file explorer
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by lymelyte(m): 8:11am On Jun 09, 2016
davthom:
please where can I get apk games file from? The play store requires money to purchase some of these games.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 09, 2016
lymelyte:
please where can I get apk games file from? The play store requires money to purchase some of these games.
some I got from play store others like star wars Kotor I got from revdl.com,same with GTA sa.for lone wolf I just googled line wolf apk direct download,but I can't remember the exact site
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 09, 2016
guydangerous:
game warlord. grin grin grin,I salute thee
more like game collector,I have hardly finished any of them,but then again when my touchscreen has been bad for two months and carlcare has been telling me the parts are not available,its hard to see how I can finish any of them
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Obiomon: 9:06am On Jun 09, 2016
davthom:
more like game collector,I have hardly finished any of them,but then again when my touchscreen has been bad for two months and carlcare has been telling me the parts are not available,its hard to see how I can finish any of them
lemme guess an innjoo phone right
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 09, 2016
Obiomon:
lemme guess an innjoo phone right
no infinix.am guessing the zero 3 didn't sell as much as their midrangers
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 2:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
davthom:
how did your infinix zero 3 screen develop fault so quick,did you use it to kill mosquito

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 2:30pm On Jun 09, 2016
guydangerous:
how did your infinix zero 3 screen develop fault so quick,did you use it to kill mosquito
This got me cracking . grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 2:31pm On Jun 09, 2016
JayJayGee:

Don't generalize it... I guess you're talking about yourself...
You don't even know the phone I'm using now
it was just a joke even the person I quoted took it as a joke which was my intention,what is samsung galaxy s6 or s7 that boys can't afford if they are seriously in need of it....maybe your sibling just dashed you one.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 2:33pm On Jun 09, 2016
isaiah9 where did you download your backstab from,shey you are on lollipop.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
guydangerous:
to be honest it started with ucweb.for some reason I could open more than ten tabs on chromeor opera and not use more than half of my total ram while uc would for some reason eat up all my ram and force me to restart my phone.I thought it was a bug in the app and I managed it since all my bookmarks were synced to ucweb until one day the app froze and next thing the top part of my screen for pulling download the notification center was not working.plus my room is full of cockroaches not mosquito,even worse!!! sad
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 3:05pm On Jun 09, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Be precise, dude. I have the cache, I believe the apk should be the problem, the cache is like 734mb. So spill it.
spill what,is your phone back.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 3:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
davthom:
to be honest it started with ucweb.for some reason I could open more than ten tabs on chromeor opera and not use more than half of my total ram while uc would for some reason eat up all my ram and force me to restart my phone.I thought it was a bug in the app and I managed it since all my bookmarks were synced to ucweb until one day the app froze and next thing the top part of my screen for pulling download the notification center was not working.plus my room is full of cockroaches not mosquito,even worse!!! sad
if the phone haven't stayed that long my possible solution will be to return it,how can app or tabs ruin a phone screen.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 3:15pm On Jun 09, 2016
prahcetomi:
Ppspp for Android
try those websites I my mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
guydangerous:
if the phone haven't stayed that long my possible solution will be to return it,how can app or tabs ruin a phone screen.
I didn't get it either until I went online and so the same thing happening to iphones and galaxies,some were lucky and when they uninstalled the faulty apps their phones returned to normal,others like me the damage had been done and it only gets worse,hopefully though,Carl care Lagos will have the parts when I come home in the next month or two
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 4:05pm On Jun 09, 2016
guydangerous:
isaiah9 where did you download your backstab from,shey you are on lollipop.
Can't remember, the last time i played that game was about 2 years ago. Ur best bet would be to download it from androidgamezonebd
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 4:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
isaiah9:
Can't remember, the last time i played that game was about 2 years ago. Ur best bet is to download it from androidgamezonebd
thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2016
davthom:
I didn't get it either until I went online and so the same thing happening to iphones and galaxies,some were lucky and when they uninstalled the faulty apps their phones returned to normal,others like me the damage had been done and it only gets worse,hopefully though,Carl care Lagos will have the parts when I come home in the next month or two
I hope they do since is a general problem.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
guydangerous:
I hope they do since is a general problem.
yea,thankfully the one game I'll be dying to play this year isn't conning out anytime soon(wh 40k eisenhorn xenos)
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 6:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
if you want to master mc series or shadowgun multi-player try respawnables

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.