Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (435) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2790506 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:00am On Jul 05, 2016
kingDELE:
thanks bros. I av past dat missions long tym ago.... I would have post d pic but am on Airtel 2g.... if I go to d question sine, it do repeat same mission.... d mission is to use a car with very high wheels to run over many pink spots to test ur ability as a badt guy....if I pass d mission, a guy will tell me "boss is ryt, he will get in touch with you" and den if I enter d question mark point, I will restart same mission...

thanks 4 ur tym.
go back to cj garage and save your data or see if you can play any mission there.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by gameboy727(m): 8:16am On Jul 05, 2016
Brayss:
pls how can i play online game
Make sure you are connected to the Internet. There are tons of online games to play. Just be sure you are connected to the Internet.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Brayss(m): 8:25am On Jul 05, 2016
gameboy727:
Make sure you are connected to the Internet. There are tons of online games to play. Just be sure you are connected to the Internet.
wich website
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kingDELE(m): 8:59am On Jul 05, 2016
guydangerous:
go back to cj garage and save your data or see if you can play any mission there.
thanks. d yeye boss has called me. and he gave me a mission to hijack and transport one truck to garage....

nw he ordered me to go and learn how to fly plane.

thanks for ur tym.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by gameboy727(m): 9:02am On Jul 05, 2016
Brayss:
wich website
Online games are played from the game itself not thru a website. Get a game, log in, and meet other players online within that games and play with or against them.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kingDELE(m): 9:08am On Jul 05, 2016
gameboy727:
Online games are played from the game itself not thru a website. Get a game, log in, and meet other players online within that games and play with or against them.
g.m bro. I try playing MC4 multiplayer, when I click on multiplayer, it demand me to login with my account. I tried d Facebook account, but after putting my password and email, it tells me connection lost.

eni solution??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 9:09am On Jul 05, 2016
kingDELE:
nawa 4 u o. u knw u can't help me to d end, y did u den reply my question?? plz take note of my name, never u quote me again if am in pit of help....
i cant believe u dont know what explore means (no offense) thats why i said never mind cause i cant start explaining. And for the bolded i'll keep it in the back of my mind.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 9:18am On Jul 05, 2016
henryspace:
i try that but they said i should mIgrate to airtel trybe?? Give me the code please
, *312# bro
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 9:21am On Jul 05, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

It's beyond me.
same here I had to forget about this sh*t... M sure something more better than this will show grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:36am On Jul 05, 2016
kingDELE:
g.m bro. I try playing MC4 multiplayer, when I click on multiplayer, it demand me to login with my account. I tried d Facebook account, but after putting my password and email, it tells me connection lost.

eni solution??
try creating a Gameloft live account. works perfectly
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:41am On Jul 05, 2016
kingDELE:
yess bros. I hav even finished 2nd atimes 3rd but boss neva call me o.
if the oga at the top never call you,bros that means you didn't pass the job interview test lolz...try another company or firm for job interview.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:46am On Jul 05, 2016
oludoyin99:

Guydangerous i can't find version 1.1.7c of modern combat 4 on andropalace.......all I see is v1.2 and 1.1.5 pls post d direct link
that was where I downloaded mine exactly that version 1.1.7c,just search on google like this modern combat 4 andropalace and upload pictures of the suggests google gave you.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Engineer2447: 9:51am On Jul 05, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
The controls are very easy to master unlike Peace Walker,that's more reason I'm so engrossed.

In pic 4, using my Torch for the kid.

My guy, pls what is the name of this game? And where will i get it I like shooting games, it appears that it'll be interesting.......
Thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:51am On Jul 05, 2016
joseph214:
The in-game cutscenes and sound is very slow. But the gameplay is manageable. Is yours like that.
I don't have the game.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:54am On Jul 05, 2016
kingDELE:
thanks. d yeye boss has called me. and he gave me a mission to hijack and transport one truck to garage....

nw he ordered me to go and learn how to fly plane.

thanks for ur tym.
anytime bro,that plane part is not too hard if you master the controls.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:57am On Jul 05, 2016
Engineer2447:

My guy, pls what is the name of this game? And where will i get it I like shooting games, it appears that it'll be interesting.......
Thanks
is syphon filter dark mirror and you can get it from emuparadise or coolrom.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:07am On Jul 05, 2016
dynamo007:
y dnt u cal CC To check d reason behind it.
I called but their response are always useless,one said because I migrated the first time free of charge so for that reason they will charge me,I come dy wonder who I dy take to..police or call care.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Engineer2447: 10:16am On Jul 05, 2016
guydangerous:
is syphon filter dark mirror and you can get it from emuparadise or coolrom.

Thanks Man for that quick respond, I'd seen it @emuparadise, I'll download it,,,, hope it won't be lagging while playing, cos that's what I got when tried to play god of war,, it lags a lot, and the sound, hmm,,, crackie.... It saddened me, caused me to delete it.
Or is there any special set up I had to do in the psp console b4 i start playing?? If there is, pls help me with it...

Thank you for your time
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:25am On Jul 05, 2016
Engineer2447:

Thanks Man for that quick respond, I'd seen it @emuparadise, I'll download it,,,, hope it won't be lagging while playing, cos that's what I got when tried to play god of war,, it lags a lot, and the sound, hmm,,, crackie.... It saddened me, caused me to delete it.
Or is there any special set up I had to do in the psp console b4 i start playing?? If there is, pls help me with it...

Thank you for your time
I don't have the game neither do I have ppsspp app,thelonecitizen will help you with that and for God of war you should have asked for settings before deleting it,I played chains of Olympus with full speed coupled with good quality background sound that I was able to finish the game to the end.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kingDELE(m): 10:30am On Jul 05, 2016
guydangerous:
anytime bro,that plane part is not too hard if you master the controls.
yeah....I can control helicopter beta.... I will surely fly dat plane ...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kingDELE(m): 10:31am On Jul 05, 2016
guydangerous:
if the oga at the top never call you,bros that means you didn't pass the job interview test lolz...try another company or firm for job interview.
lol.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kingDELE(m): 10:35am On Jul 05, 2016
Collinz2:
i cant believe u dont know what explore means (no offense) thats why i said never mind cause i cant start explaining. And for the bolded i'll keep it in the back of my mind.
explore can mean different thing in different case..

gud 4 both of us as d bolded will b at d back of ur mind
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kingDELE(m): 10:36am On Jul 05, 2016
Baddestguyp:
try creating a Gameloft live account. works perfectly
I have created one. but still d same. may b it's due to d network. i used mtn 500mb for 25naira.... I will try it day tym.

tanks for yur tym.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by teezeelee: 10:46am On Jul 05, 2016
[quote author=gameboy727 post=47219352] From the same emuparadise. What app did you use to extract it? [/quote rar app..I downloaded d USA version dose files are corrupt
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 05, 2016
Baddestguyp:
u sef don prestige. I've prestiged twice but there's not much reward for it.

lemme give u advice. try the sound suppressor for that ur compact 665. one u get used to it you'll love it. and try the advanced holo scope
The sound compressor reduces the damage level.. and range too
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:21am On Jul 05, 2016
joseph214:
The in-game cutscenes and sound is very slow. But the gameplay is manageable. Is yours like that.

Use Frameskip, set it to 4.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:25am On Jul 05, 2016
kingDELE:
yeah....I can control helicopter beta.... I will surely fly dat plane ...

If you aren't cheating, expect a long ride.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by versace400(m): 11:31am On Jul 05, 2016
Gd day, pls is there anyone staying in Abeokuta that can share me some interesting games on my hot note pro. Pls I will gladly appreciate it. My number is 08038856861.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by henryspace(m): 11:42am On Jul 05, 2016
dynamo007:
, *312# bro
the 1 hundred and 2 hundred which one do u prefer?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by henryspace(m): 11:46am On Jul 05, 2016
gameboy727:
lol the guy they ask funny questions
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 11:52am On Jul 05, 2016
kingDELE:
explore can mean different thing in different case..

gud 4 both of us as d bolded will b at d back of ur mind
great.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Flawlessangel(m): 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
guydangerous:
meaning the rest of us who are here expecting screen shots are lazy to??

dude you have no point, am done with you

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.