Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (493) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2789872 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Youngtrice(m): 1:01pm On Sep 03, 2016
Baddestguyp:
Okay, thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 1:03pm On Sep 03, 2016
guydangerous:
Another new game from ea.
its an online game i almost download it last night but when i saw online i was sad. EA better stop their online game.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2016
Change IMEI of all android 6.0 marshmallow smart phone, click link below for details...

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/09/how-to-change-imei-on-all-android-60.html?m=1
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 1:37pm On Sep 03, 2016
Collinz2:
its an online game i almost download it last night but when i saw online i was sad. EA better stop their online game.
they better take it easy with these their online new games from nba live to fifa mobile now need for speed and from the looks of things we may encounter online games this season,check out asphalt 8 from offline to online,modern combat 4 from offline to online version 112,assassin's Creed identity online,pes manager online as well,boys go soon go back to Java and psp games.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 03, 2016
guydangerous:
they better take it easy with these their online new games from nba live to fifa mobile now need for speed and from the looks of things we may encounter online games this season,check out asphalt 8 from offline to online,modern combat 4 from offline to online version 112,assassin's Creed identity online,pes manager online as well,boys go soon go back to Java and psp games.
I think android runs on java or something like that.so errrr..... too late
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 4:04pm On Sep 03, 2016
guydangerous:
i tire o. 80% of new games coming now are online. I don dey switch enter pc gaming small small.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 4:38pm On Sep 03, 2016
teewhydope:

Why not try ppsspp games...I prefer them to android games tho
m considering the controls and gameplay lags..... I'd b glad if you could recommend any one tho kuz m very short of games to play...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 4:40pm On Sep 03, 2016
guydangerous:
that's what they are good at...sports,I hope gameloft and rock star won't disappoint us with modern combat verses or 6 which ever name they give grand theft auto 5.
as for Rockstar I hope dey remember we android gamers still waiting for gta V...... As for Gameloft dey r sure gonna stick with online games at least it should worth it unlike this crap of EA
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 4:43pm On Sep 03, 2016
davthom:
I think android runs on java or something like that.so errrr..... too late
what is the way forward then.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 4:45pm On Sep 03, 2016
Collinz2:
i tire o. 80% of new games coming now are online. I don dey switch enter pc gaming small small.
your own better at least you get bad baddo.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by iamkingdaniel: 4:48pm On Sep 03, 2016
samxylino:

Just get a system and go to vshare.com.
Download vc share with your system and install.
Then connect your iPhone to sync the vshare also.
You can use vshare to download paid apps and apps that have been hacked already.
Would advise you to use the system vshare for your downloads and install.
You need to trust app after installing , otherwise it won't work.

NOT COMPULSORY TO JAILBREAK.
I have hacked gangster vegas
Real racing
Fifa13
Pes2012
Limbo
Leo fortune
Planning to download gangster rio and wildblood.
Thanks for the help you rendered to me the last time, pls I've got the vshare stuffs as u advised me to,the got downloading some sharp games, tho 80% of them requires Internet connection, is there a way to play them offline? And pls also where can I get GTA III or IV, thanks bro
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 4:52pm On Sep 03, 2016
dynamo007:
as for Rockstar I hope dey remember we android gamers still waiting for gta V...... As for Gameloft dey r sure gonna stick with online games at least it should worth it unlike this crap of EA
I learnt 6gb ram won't even be enough to run gta v on android that's by the way sha because I didn't get the source from Rockstar themselves,whether EA or gameloft abeg we don't need online games...person go spend cash to buy data for downloading on top of that come dy find cash again to run the game,them think say buhari dash everybody free atm card with unlimited money.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 03, 2016
guydangerous:
what is the way forward then.
only time will tell once the mobile market finally matures and settles on paid games or pay to win games.plus laptops capable of gaming will only get cheaper(xiaomi already have 1 with the Mi air),so I guess we will see
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 6:07pm On Sep 03, 2016
davthom:
only time will tell once the mobile market finally matures and settles on paid games or pay to win games.plus laptops capable of gaming will only get cheaper(xiaomi already have 1 with the Mi air),so I guess we will see
nice one from xiaomi,I hope other phone manufacturers can do as same to promote mobile gaming.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Hansbireo(m): 6:27pm On Sep 03, 2016
who play dungeon hunter iv or v. tell me how the games is and post some hard core screenshot.

samuria 2:vengeance is an rpg game which i found interesting but couldn't kill the boss.

modern combat v doesn't have a real story line for a fps game..

but who agrees with me that virtual reality with gamepad would make firstperson game more alive.. than just having a view from your phone screen..

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joeyjones(m): 6:57pm On Sep 03, 2016
dynamo007:
GTA 5 may not come anytime less than 2023 because rockstar releases their games to mobile after 10years. Gta 3 was 2001 released 2011, GTA San Andreas 2004 released on mobile 2014. Now the next GTA series is GTA vice city stories which should be released this year then gta 4 in 2018. Hopefully as far as they were offline in consoles they will be offline in mobile.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 7:14pm On Sep 03, 2016
guydangerous:
your own better at least you get bad baddo.
some high games wey i dey target go lag for my laptop.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 03, 2016
guydangerous:
nice one from xiaomi,I hope other phone manufacturers can do as same to promote mobile gaming.
yea I have a corei3 laptop with no dedicated gaming gpu and I can play most games from 2013 and below at 30fps plus FIFA 14 and pes16 at 60fps. so imagine xiaomi's with a gtx 940-someone will be able to play most 2015/2016 games at 30 fps depending on settings
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 7:19pm On Sep 03, 2016
guydangerous:
too late I already downloaded the Logan shadow from romhustler about 975mb,i awaite your settings

Use your own settings, but set frameskip to 4
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 7:21pm On Sep 03, 2016
dumo1:

so in essence you started coaching another club?

Obviously, but against my will.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 7:54pm On Sep 03, 2016
1. What happens when 2nd in league A meets 2nd in League B?

2. There's always a di-fference.

3. What did Verona mean when they said they'll paint the town red?

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 7:58pm On Sep 03, 2016
Guess Juve is fed up with with red and white.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 8:06pm On Sep 03, 2016
Joeyjones:
GTA 5 may not come anytime less than 2023 because rockstar releases their games to mobile after 10years. Gta 3 was 2001 released 2011, GTA San Andreas 2004 released on mobile 2014. Now the next GTA series is GTA vice city stories which should be released this year then gta 4 in 2018. Hopefully as far as they were offline in consoles they will be offline in mobile.

I hope this gta vice city stories supports all devices unlike this thier latest gta liberty city stories that doesn't support all devices

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 8:09pm On Sep 03, 2016
guydangerous:
I learnt 6gb ram won't even be enough to run gta v on android that's by the way sha because I didn't get the source from Rockstar themselves,whether EA or gameloft abeg we don't need online games...person go spend cash to buy data for downloading on top of that come dy find cash again to run the game,them think say buhari dash everybody free atm card with unlimited money.

Very true kuz i don't think dey will b able to optimize gta V for android....... So I don't think it'd ever b possible......

As for online games grin seriously all game manufacturers are following this online trend...... I even heard batman telltales could b online heard it'd support something lyk multiplayer
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 8:10pm On Sep 03, 2016
dynamo007:

I hope this gta vice city stories supports all devices unlike this thier latest gta liberty city stories that doesn't support all devices

So as not to get negative feedbacks, skepticism sips I'm.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by joseph214(m): 8:13pm On Sep 03, 2016
dynamo007:

I hope so too cause I was disappointed when I couldn't play the game on my y6. The worse thing is that it needs lollipop higher for the lbs.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 8:15pm On Sep 03, 2016
joseph214:
I hope so too cause I was disappointed when I couldn't play the game on my y6. The worse thing is that it needs lollipop higher for the lbs.
Mine is even marshmallow but couldn't play hvnt tried d latest version tho I don't hv data to waste grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by daamazing(m): 10:13pm On Sep 03, 2016
guydangerous:
lol, na to go download java emulator sure pass.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:19pm On Sep 03, 2016
dynamo007:

Very true kuz i don't think dey will b able to optimize gta V for android....... So I don't think it'd ever b possible......

As for online games grin seriously all game manufacturers are following this online trend...... I even heard batman telltales could b online heard it'd support something lyk multiplayer
you can imagine a whole telltale game wey be movie I go come dy use my precious mb come dy play am,is better I use that mb stream the movie or stream cool better movie with am na.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2016
daamazing:
lol, na to go download java emulator sure pass.
lolz wetin boys go do again na abi we never try,after all psp emulator manufacturers are busy updating their application if one game manufacturer try introduce one new game to psp my brother some boys go dump android games
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:30pm On Sep 03, 2016
[
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by daamazing(m): 10:32pm On Sep 03, 2016
guydangerous:
lolz wetin boys go do again na abi we never try,after all psp emulator manufacturers are busy updating their application if one game manufacturer try introduce one new game to psp my brother some boys go dump android games
na I'm sure pass

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.