Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (495) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2781186 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
Collinz2:
i subscribe last night but network slow, i just download one small old game from revdl (i hate this site) 100+ mb as i dey download another the network tire me i just say make i rest head na 5:22am na i take wake and the stupid phone get one feature wey dey optimise phone when the phone sleep my download pause 4 where i take see am last o boy i vex die.
cheesy cheesy that thing dy vex me like madt the worst be say I no fit wake up before that 5am na either 5:02 or 5:17,which time you take subscribe.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2016
teewhydope:

mine stops immediately i start downloading from playstore...so i always avoid it
but I no near playstore and by what time did you subscribe.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by teewhydope(m): 10:45pm On Sep 04, 2016
guydangerous:
but I no near playstore and by what time did you subscribe.

around 1am, only used 600+mb...i later resubscribed but it didnt browse(still showing free.facebook.com) #50 gone like that

the plan is just somehow
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by barackodam: 11:55pm On Sep 04, 2016
nuelski10:
Planning on installing implosion dis night...hope I'll see something in it dis time around...

This implosion go sweet.....

Just watched the trailer on Playstore now.

1.42gb?

I'll go for a third party site instead
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 1:16am On Sep 05, 2016
teewhydope:

around 1am, only used 600+mb...i later resubscribed but it didnt browse(still showing free.facebook.com) #50 gone like that

the plan is just somehow
make i see how today own go,just subscribed now
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joered63: 1:31am On Sep 05, 2016
Pls guys I need settings for Dante inferno on ppsspp, mine is showing black screen but I can hear the audio
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by serenityaliyu(m): 3:20am On Sep 05, 2016
dynamo007:

Your best shot is revdl it has all the episodes installed but the size is large and make sure you use a good network preferably mtn or etisalat if you try airtel ehn m 90% sure you'll gt error while extracting the walking dead season one full is above 2gb same with the season two so after downloads just extract and play simple
thanks, but it seems the file of that 2gb plus have been removed, I saw just file of 1g plus.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 3:27am On Sep 05, 2016
Flawlessangel:

modern combat 5 does not support 3g connection does it?
no it does not
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Therock5555(m): 3:51am On Sep 05, 2016
guydangerous:
goto cj garage and save your progress after that he will call you.

Idiat finally called

Abeg any other means to bypass that flight school. Life tire me for there
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 5:05am On Sep 05, 2016
serenityaliyu:
thanks, but it seems the file of that 2gb plus have been removed, I saw just file of 1g plus.
It is just download it. .is it the season one or two?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 5:10am On Sep 05, 2016
teewhydope:

try the naruto series...they are very interesting especially the one on my screenshot. in short all games ive downloaded on emuparadise are superb

the controls arent dat complicated...u just have to set it to ur liking. i dont experience lag on any of the games(if u av a high spec phone ure good to go)

1gb+ram is enough

Have downloaded Naruto random need for speed can you post me your post settings?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by royalgurus(m): 8:07am On Sep 05, 2016
dynamo007:

Exactly android games are know going to another level of no more offline games
U no lie bro. All the sweet sweet games on playstore are now online especially game from top developers like EA ,Gameloft nd the rest. I must recommend to try this goat simulator games. There are sweet bro.
Goat Simulator GoatZ APK v1.3.4 Full Apk+Obb Data File]
And
Goat Simulator MMO Simulator APK v1.2.3 [APK+DATA]
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by teewhydope(m): 10:10am On Sep 05, 2016
dynamo007:

Have downloaded Naruto random need for speed can you post me your post settings?

im using the settings that came with ppsspp(default)
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:10am On Sep 05, 2016
Therock5555:

Idiat finally called

Abeg any other means to bypass that flight school. Life tire me for there
no means of bypassing that stage unless you learn or you download YouTube video on how to pass it,that was how I learnt mine.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by serenityaliyu(m): 12:14pm On Sep 05, 2016
dynamo007:

It is just download it. .is it the season one or two?
season one, I've downloaded it, and it's requesting to download other episodes.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 2:02pm On Sep 05, 2016
teewhydope:

im using the settings that came with ppsspp(default)

I downloaded both the naruto legends and need for speed most wanted USA iso both said error while extracting nd my network was stable when I downloaded it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 2:05pm On Sep 05, 2016
serenityaliyu:
season one, I've downloaded it, and it's requesting to download other episodes.
where did you download from? If t was revdl it shouldn't request to download anoda episode... If it was revdl and it still asked for download anoda update Google up how to unlock the walking dead season one episodes with lucky patcher it'd help you up..... But take note each episodes is estimated 400mb
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by serenityaliyu(m): 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
dynamo007:
where did you download from? If t was revdl it shouldn't request to download anoda episode... If it was revdl and it still asked for download anoda update Google up how to unlock the walking dead season one episodes with lucky patcher it'd help you up..... But take note each episodes is estimated 400mb
thanks, I've just downloaded episode 2 from the game.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:21pm On Sep 05, 2016
dynamo007:

I downloaded both the naruto legends and need for speed most wanted USA iso both said error while extracting nd my network was stable when I downloaded it
you downloaded from emuparadise abi,I dn abandon that site ever since I discovered romhustler website...there files are even smaller in size compared to that of emuparadise and I never for once encounter corrupt files while extracting even though airtel H+ disappear it will pause the download automatically and resume when airtel H+ comes back on,my God of war ghost of sparta paused and resumed 3 times but at the end I extracted it successfully.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 12:40am On Sep 06, 2016
getting boring with its dull AI and too easy difficulty

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by fox97(m): 4:29am On Sep 06, 2016
guydangerous:
you downloaded from emuparadise abi,I dn abandon that site ever since I discovered romhustler website...there files are even smaller in size compared to that of emuparadise and I never for once encounter corrupt files while extracting even though airtel H+ disappear it will pause the download automatically and resume when airtel H+ comes back on,my God of war ghost of sparta paused and resumed 3 times but at the end I extracted it successfully.
guy! every thing way u talk nah true, abeg help me! i download d god of war ghost of sparta from d'same place, d game dey work perfectly but im slow,if nah d ppsspp setting im from abeg help me wit ur own.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by teewhydope(m): 6:52am On Sep 06, 2016
guydangerous:

i usually download all my roms from emuparadise and none of them gets corrupt. even the one i downloaded overnight restarted up to 15times yet i extract it successfully
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 7:10am On Sep 06, 2016
fox97:
guy! every thing way u talk nah true, abeg help me! i download d god of war ghost of sparta from d'same place, d game dey work perfectly but im slow,if nah d ppsspp setting im from abeg help me wit ur own.
I dn finish the game delete am too but there is a thread where I posted my settings I will look for it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 7:16am On Sep 06, 2016
teewhydope:

i usually download all my roms from emuparadise and none of them gets corrupt. even the one i downloaded overnight restarted up to 15times yet i extract it successfully
using airtel?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 7:20am On Sep 06, 2016
fox97:
goto this thread and scroll down

https://www.nairaland.com/3313412/god-war-ghost-sparta-rope
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 8:03am On Sep 06, 2016
guydangerous:

Then romhustler it is then grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by teewhydope(m): 10:42am On Sep 06, 2016
guydangerous:
using airtel?
yes
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
See brief real images of the Tecno Camon C9 plus with 3GB of ram and 32GB ROM, click link below to see images

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/09/leaked-brief-images-of-tecno-camon-c9.html?m=1
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by barackodam: 1:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
wow, downloaded batman TDNR it's sweet, trust me. ah love it. I'm back on now
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by callydon(m): 1:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
barackodam:
wow, downloaded batman TDNR it's sweet, trust me. ah love it. I'm back on now
Link please.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by barackodam: 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2016
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Engineer2447: 6:13pm On Sep 06, 2016
guydangerous:
Yes it happened at the end in ghost of sparta at first deimos attacked Kratos for not saving him when Ares and Athena took him away in Kratos presence,it was when Kratos entered the portal Athena came out from that she said '' forgive me...Brother''

Pls guys help me with the settings, I had this game, but the graphics is terrible n the sound is craky.....
Pls post your settings SS, or email me with them please!

(1) (2) (3) ... (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.