Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,691 members, 7,820,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (496) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2790000 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Airyprince(m): 8:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
teewhydope:

try the naruto series...they are very interesting especially the one on my screenshot. in short all games ive downloaded on emuparadise are superb

the controls arent dat complicated...u just have to set it to ur liking. i dont experience lag on any of the games(if u av a high spec phone ure good to go)

1gb+ram is enough
hey bro hw z dah naruto game i wnt 2 download buh m nt sure it gonna be addictive nt all doz one on one e.g naruto vs sasuke fightz it 2 dry
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by teewhydope(m): 10:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
Airyprince:
hey bro hw z dah naruto game i wnt 2 download buh m nt sure it gonna be addictive nt all doz one on one e.g naruto vs sasuke fightz it 2 dry

mine has both story mode and one on one

naruro legends akatsuki rising

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Airyprince(m): 11:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
teewhydope:

d graphicz z nt dah cool guezz he doesn't use all d ninju stufz in d game buh i'll try it wah z d size
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 5:33am On Sep 07, 2016
root and port TWRP on your infinix hot 4 x557, click link below to download TWRP and for the tutorial

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/09/how-to-root-and-port-twrp-for-infinix.html
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 10:35am On Sep 07, 2016
This nairaland anti-spam bot something dey worry dem, abeg Mr Sean do something about it users are receiving ban for no reason.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by barackodam: 3:45pm On Sep 07, 2016
Collinz2:
This nairaland anti-spam bot something dey worry dem, abeg Mr Seun do something about it users are receiving ban for no reason.

quite annoying but that's what it's programmed to do which is why the ban is just 24hrs, next time, mail the mod of the section, they would unban you
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by druxy(m): 4:33pm On Sep 07, 2016
hy guys..anyone here played ravensword:shadowlands...how do i move the boxes and leave this green room with the rune of wind....ha don die tire

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 8:27pm On Sep 07, 2016
teewhydope:

try the naruto series...they are very interesting especially the one on my screenshot. in short all games ive downloaded on emuparadise are superb

the controls arent dat complicated...u just have to set it to ur liking. i dont experience lag on any of the games(if u av a high spec phone ure good to go)

1gb+ram is enough

All are brilliant, except Def Jam, requires too much buttons to execute moves, making it too hard.

I'd rather prefer Wrestling, but I don't know which is the best, heard SvR 2006.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
Joered63:
Pls guys I need settings for Dante inferno on ppsspp, mine is showing black screen but I can hear the audio

Dante's Inferno is slow by default, if it is captivating enough, you would game on.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
barackodam:
wow, downloaded batman TDNR it's sweet, trust me. ah love it. I'm back on now

Hope it's offline, getting good reviews for this game.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 8:50pm On Sep 07, 2016
This storyline is aplauddable, brilliant.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
teewhydope:

Akatsuki is not the best Naruto for the PSP try Ninja Impact, and be thrilled.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 9:59pm On Sep 07, 2016
Logan is not at his max without an headset, so it's on a hold.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2016
1. It's every man for himself.

2. After demoralising the big guns, they come to get your ammunition.

3. When they decide to take it personal.

4. It's remarkable what can happen in 45 minutes.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 12:05am On Sep 08, 2016
barackodam:

quite annoying but that's what it's programmed to do which is why the ban is just 24hrs, next time, mail the mod of the section, they would unban you
okay.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joered63: 12:26am On Sep 08, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Pls do u experience any lags on this game? Mine lags I don't know if it's the file or something else. Where did you download yours from?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FuckYou: 12:35am On Sep 08, 2016
My memory card says damaged re formatting it...
But it doesn't format .... It shows my content on Java phones only..... What can I do to resolve this .. Even system couldn't detect the SDcard
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:36am On Sep 08, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
post Screenshots of your settings mine takes 2 minutes to move an inch and don't recommend frameskipping because that's the worst.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:38am On Sep 08, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
and why did you start the game from beginning
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:39am On Sep 08, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Akatsuki is not the best Naruto for the PSP try Ninja Impact, and be thrilled.
how is the game play like,stage fighting or adventurous
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:41am On Sep 08, 2016
Collinz2:
This nairaland anti-spam bot something dey worry dem, abeg Mr Sean do something about it users are receiving ban for no reason.
I just got released from the ban station,am their favorite customer.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:43am On Sep 08, 2016
enoch273:
root and port TWRP on your infinix hot 4 x557, click link below to download TWRP and for the tutorial

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/09/how-to-root-and-port-twrp-for-infinix.html
if you lay your hands on how to root and flash xposed on note 2 xos without pc please let me know.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:00am On Sep 08, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
1. It's every man for himself.
2. After demoralising the big guns, they come to get your ammunition.
3. When they decide to take it personal.
4. It's remarkable what can happen in 45 minutes.
is it your key player that juventus wants to buy for £20.9m?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 7:20am On Sep 08, 2016
guydangerous:
if you lay your hands on how to root and flash xposed on note 2 xos without pc please let me know.

I sure will sir.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:18am On Sep 08, 2016
Engineer2447:

Pls guys help me with the settings, I had this game, but the graphics is terrible n the sound is craky.....
Pls post your settings SS, or email me with them please!
didn't you see the link I pasted concerning my God of war ghost of sparta ppsspp settings.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by serenityaliyu(m): 9:10am On Sep 08, 2016
emotional moment........ Kenny just have to do it.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:14am On Sep 08, 2016
serenityaliyu:
you never see emotional moment yet,just keep playing and be man enough because you may shade tears.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 10:53am On Sep 08, 2016
guydangerous:
you never see emotional moment yet,just keep playing and be man enough because you may shade tears.
lol him never start, one of the best games ever
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tolulope855(m): 11:53am On Sep 08, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

please what's the name of this game and where can I download it? you play it with PSP emulator right? I have PSP emulator..

sorry am a novice... help a bro
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tolulope855(m): 11:57am On Sep 08, 2016
serenityaliyu:

what's the name of this game and where can I download it... help a bro please
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by serenityaliyu(m): 12:08pm On Sep 08, 2016
tolulope855:

what's the name of this game and where can I download it... help a bro please
walking dead season one, revdl

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.