Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (498) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2790231 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 9:06am On Sep 09, 2016
barackodam:

haven't finished it.....I'm still on it

Hopeful.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 9:09am On Sep 09, 2016
teewhydope:

i have svr2011 its dope tho.
nice graphics and many game modes

I heard it doesn't include Create A Superstar and other modes like 2006.

On a poll on Reddit, a lot of people voted 06, and a reviewer once claimed 06 was the greatest thing to happen to the WWE Gaming universe.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 9:17am On Sep 09, 2016
Airtel has finally increased the 1.5GB night plan to N200, but there is still a way to get the 1.5GB data for a lesser price, click link below for details

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/09/airtel-1.5gb-night-plan.html
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:42am On Sep 09, 2016
enoch273:
Airtel has finally increased the 1.5GB night plan to N200, but there is still a way to get the 1.5GB data for a lesser price, click link below for details

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/09/airtel-1.5gb-night-plan.html
you are heavily updated wink,the same question I came here to ask because as of last night I tried to subscribe to airtel #50 for 1.5gb.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 10:22am On Sep 09, 2016
guydangerous:
can't wait for it,I hope the requirements won't be high.
I hope so too
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by barackodam: 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
guydangerous:
you are heavily updated wink,the same question I came here to ask because as of last night I tried to subscribe to airtel #50 for 1.5gb.

na yday the fukktards increase am.....funniest thing, it's still showing #50

I'll say it and keep saying we can't have unlimited data in this country, not yet....all those who have tried quited, now this too good to believe plan is gone......

their weekend plan, it's because it's selective, if not it'll have been scraped. I wouldn't be surprised if it's scraped also in the nearest future.....

even ntel claiming unlimited, ion believe them, it would have data cap, probably 1tb or so
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by officialteemi(m): 2:57pm On Sep 09, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Champ Man 17 and yeah its offline.
. Thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 3:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
guydangerous:

Thanks alot bro.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 5:38pm On Sep 09, 2016
enoch273:

Thanks alot bro.
i was unable to subscribe twice with the 25# own still
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by lastbaff(m): 6:08pm On Sep 09, 2016
Guys, check out all the Airtel data plan for all devices here: Complete Airtel Nigeria Data Bundle for Android, Blackberry, and Other Smartphones
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by teewhydope(m): 7:38pm On Sep 09, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

I heard it doesn't include Create A Superstar and other modes like 2006.

On a poll on Reddit, a lot of people voted 06, and a reviewer once claimed 06 was the greatest thing to happen to the WWE Gaming universe.

it has cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:35pm On Sep 09, 2016
barackodam:

I'll say it and keep saying we can't have unlimited data in this country, not yet....all those who have tried quited, now this too good to believe plan is gone......

their weekend plan, it's because it's selective, if not it'll have been scraped. I wouldn't be surprised if it's scraped also in the nearest future.....

even ntel claiming unlimited, ion believe them, it would have data cap, probably 1tb or so
everything in nigeria is completely messed up in fact the entire world sef.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 9:51pm On Sep 09, 2016
teewhydope:

it has cool

This looks mouthwatering enough.

But critics had it that 06, were the good old days.

From 1-4, '06 to' 09.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
2010 and '11.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by teewhydope(m): 10:56pm On Sep 09, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

This looks mouthwatering enough.

But critics had it that 06, were the good old days.

From 1-4, '06 to' 09.

you sha sabi all this oyinbo ppl with their crazy ratings...just try it u will see for urself
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 12:34am On Sep 10, 2016
dynamo007:
i was unable to subscribe twice with the 25# own still

Yes, Airtel stopped it today too, though I did it yesterday.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by encryptjay(m): 1:24am On Sep 10, 2016
barackodam:

Barack, Airtel mess up big time
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by barackodam: 2:13am On Sep 10, 2016
encryptjay:

Barack, Airtel mess up big time

Unarguably they did....
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by barackodam: 2:56am On Sep 10, 2016
Mehn, this NBA live hard ooooo, wetin, I played 3 games consecutively loosing all before winning my fourth.....

Shey na like this e go dey dey?? undecided

BTW who else noticed that FIFA mobile has been deactivated from play store?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 8:06am On Sep 10, 2016
barackodam:
Mehn, this NBA live hard ooooo, wetin, I played 3 games consecutively loosing all before winning my fourth.....

Shey na like this e go dey dey?? undecided

BTW who else noticed that FIFA mobile has been deactivated from play store?
they want to release an update
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 8:18am On Sep 10, 2016
isaiah9:
Update for that silly game grin grin
I don uninstall am tey tey.... Fifa 14 sef better pass am......
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Krystale: 11:00am On Sep 10, 2016
teewhydope:

mine has both story mode and one on one

naruro legends akatsuki rising
hope i aint off threading. Why didnt your phone's on screen keys hide. They said it hides during gameplay
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by barackodam: 11:40am On Sep 10, 2016
isaiah9:

Those guys are crazy
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by teewhydope(m): 1:25pm On Sep 10, 2016
Krystale:
hope i aint off threading. Why didnt your phone's on screen keys hide. They said it hides during gameplay

I can hide it myself by turning on the virtual dropdown key also since my phone is using onscreen bottons i think it should be there for easy navigation

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 2:35pm On Sep 10, 2016
teewhydope:

you sha sabi all this oyinbo ppl with their crazy ratings...just try it u will see for urself

Very funny. You have a point, but go check out forums like Reddit. 2006 is the best rated.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by NicestDude: 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2016
serenityaliyu:
emotional moment........ Kenny just have to do it.

Mehn I just finished this game like yesterday, it remains the 400days and I'll download season 2. But btw, I took care of duck for kenny,him killing his son after katjaa shot herself is harsh
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by NicestDude: 7:45pm On Sep 10, 2016
Guys pls wen u upload a screenshot attach d name of d game pls. I'd appreciate it. Thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by barackodam: 11:41am On Sep 11, 2016
teewhydope:

I can hide it myself by turning on the virtual dropdown key also since my phone is using onscreen bottons i think it should be there for easy navigation

Which phone please, tell me its hot 2 sad
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by chuksp09(m): 12:36pm On Sep 11, 2016
Dungeon hunter 5 latest update

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:52pm On Sep 11, 2016
chuksp09:
Dungeon hunter 5 latest update
are you playing it without wifi and internet connection
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by joelegacy(m): 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
pls help me brothers I need FIFA 14 I can't find it in play store
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by barackodam: 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2016
joelegacy:
pls help me brothers I need FIFA 14 I can't find it in play store

Heard its gone......deleted

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.