Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (572) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2793491 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 1:39pm On Dec 26, 2016

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 1:48pm On Dec 26, 2016
guydangerous:
before I go position sef to shoot person another person dn waste me or throw a grenade at me.
The grenades can be annoying and funny, they bounce around like (felele) rubber ball grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 1:52pm On Dec 26, 2016
isaiah9:
Another good old one
I never played this game,didn't know why.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 1:53pm On Dec 26, 2016
Sektion:
The grenades can be annoying and funny, they bounce around like (felele) rubber ball grin
like flying carpet ball grin grin grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jaiyejina(m): 1:58pm On Dec 26, 2016
kodded:
cruising past semi final like a boss cool

Final here i come
can I see a screeny of ur squad? , plus any tip on how to get gold player easily using those good for nothing scouts and agents.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 1:59pm On Dec 26, 2016
walking dead fans come see oh,the new one is trying to recreate the former one (season 1 & 2) to tailor how the new one will be.

am torn between those last two screenshots,did Clementine shot lee and who among the three friends will you choose??

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Jaymaestro(m): 2:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
guydangerous:
same to you too,I didn't know your phone was rooted at the beginning...I could've suggested that earlier.
hehehe! nothing gets done without rooting na.
My username is the same there as it is here.
In case of multiplayer,.. Just started.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Jaymaestro(m): 2:17pm On Dec 26, 2016
guydangerous:
bloody suicide indeed grin grin
You can't do an Arnold commando esque..if you don't stand and shoot oh..,maybe cause I play COD too.. MC is very cool.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:59pm On Dec 26, 2016
Sektion:
I use incendiary grenade. takes effect immediately, causes sparks, tho sticky grenade is the deadliest when used with demolition perks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:59pm On Dec 26, 2016
guydangerous:
I no dy too play the game...I just come in to watch videos and collect daily login rewards...that's how I get the credits I use in unlocking the items.
I bought 3 days VIP so I'm playing for some days non-stop
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
kodded:
hmmmmm no wonder I get 8 kills and 15 deaths
use sound suppressor on compact or ufia, u can shoot anyhow, u don't have to worry as opponents can't tell where u shooting from
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 3:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
jaiyejina:
can I see a screeny of ur squad? , plus any tip on how to get gold player easily using those good for nothing scouts and agents.
my players are mostly silver card player s

Just try as much as possible to hit the gold ball while its moving
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 3:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
Baddestguyp:
use sound suppressor on compact or ufia, u can shoot anyhow, u don't have to worry as opponents can't tell where u shooting from
you mean this gun ?

Modify:most of my killings comes from mine and hand grenade, am so pathetic in killing embarassed

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 3:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
Jaymaestro:

hehehe! nothing gets done without rooting na.
My username is the same there as it is here.
In case of multiplayer,.. Just started.
no problem nau when I enter.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 3:57pm On Dec 26, 2016
Baddestguyp:
I bought 3 days VIP so I'm playing for some days non-stop
with real money??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 4:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
Gun glory: anarchy

Dope game cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 4:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
Anyone here playing this game?
Amazing pvp very strategic cool

Anyone interested in private pvp match hit me up

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 4:26pm On Dec 26, 2016
kodded:
you mean this gun ?

Modify:most of my killings comes from mine and hand grenade, am so pathetic in killing embarassed
yeah, very wrong customization tho

Use sound suppressor or sound moderator, vertical grip, compact stock or carbon stock, ext mags or standard mags, any sight (I use holo or tactical holo)

Then watch these two highlighted videos and learn how to strafe

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 4:27pm On Dec 26, 2016
guydangerous:
with real money??
nope, in game credits
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 6:54pm On Dec 26, 2016
Baddestguyp:
nope, in game credits
VIP or power use??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 6:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
toad demon in jade empire.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:38pm On Dec 26, 2016
guydangerous:
VIP or power use??
power user
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by stred: 11:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
Baddestguyp:
power user
pls link for the anarchy game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
Baddestguyp:
power user
I dn purchase that one before even at that my work still force me to leave the game unattended.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by augster(m): 12:18am On Dec 27, 2016
After playing stage 6 like a million times.. phew grin
cc kodded

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by augster(m): 12:20am On Dec 27, 2016
theNOISEmaker:
how much data does it consume?
Total usage

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 1:06am On Dec 27, 2016
stred:
pls link for the anarchy game
playstore
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 1:09am On Dec 27, 2016
guydangerous:
toad demon in jade empire.
where'd u download?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 2:19am On Dec 27, 2016
augster:
After playing stage 6 like a million times.. phew grin
cc kodded
grin grin grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 3:09am On Dec 27, 2016
guydangerous:
very true,gao has kidnapped dawn star any idea on how to catch up with him because I dn run circle the whole town finish but I no see am.
I can't remember where I passed but i u find your way to the forest first,I'll meet one stupid man like that looking for his wife(or so u think) and u have to find your way to d bandits camp (u'll know it because u will see some sort of gaint fly contraption like that whose importance will be revealed later) there is a cave in that area and that is where gao d lesser is though be prepared to fight giant bulls and frogs
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 3:11am On Dec 27, 2016
Baddestguyp:
but the size tho
yea I download it for like 2days through zippyshare from androidpalace so u won't have to download all the files in a day
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by stred: 6:54am On Dec 27, 2016
Baddestguyp:
playstore
it's saying it's not available in my country

(1) (2) (3) ... (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.