Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,719 members, 7,855,035 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:45 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (574) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2804987 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:24pm On Dec 27, 2016
isaiah9:
I haven't played it yet
no problem.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Kenth3433(m): 2:51am On Dec 28, 2016
guydangerous:
walking dead fans come see oh,the new one is trying to recreate the former one (season 1 & 2) to tailor how the new one will be.

am torn between those last two screenshots,did Clementine shot lee and who among the three friends will you choose??
hey bro... I just downloaded the season 3 placed all folders but am still getting a verification error...I downloaded from andropalace... Pls how did you fix yours

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by stixz(m): 3:13am On Dec 28, 2016
Guy, pls where can I download game of thrones and walking dead that's fully unlocked?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by directonpc(m): 3:54am On Dec 28, 2016
Download your games via airtel 0.0 naira + psiphon while it is still blazing
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sholaogunz: 8:21am On Dec 28, 2016
Abeg any one should tell me asphalt9 android release date can't wait grin grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tmanis(m): 10:22am On Dec 28, 2016
Sektion:
So, after long contemplation i decided to try out Asphalt:extreme. This is just another post based on my opinion about the game so far. I had serious high hopes for this game called Asphalt:extreme, but it has so many flaws that i can barely rate it up to half of my experience with Asphalt 8.
Graphically, i think there is more emphasis on the car design than the environment design; plainly, it's just not as beautiful as Asphalt 8.Well, Considering it gameplay, there is just one way to put it "ko make sense" WHY? I don't know if it's an attempt to make the car handling and movement realistic but they move like "Tanks" or like you're driving a fast moving lorry grin(the vehicles feels heavy to control) and just try to peform a barrel roll with the famous asphalt 8 ramps that were included in the game(the cars drop from the air like igneous rock cheesy)

Everyone gets the fact that it is a free to play game and a level of pay to win will be involved and thus, it equates to getting vehicles in the game at ridiculous amount and yeah! At first you have to be connected to internet Everytime (typical nowadays) but then You need wifi to play the multiplayer undecided(this part is just annoying) basically it means you can't play with you 3G or 4G.
To cut things short, I think for those who that haven't tried out this game and if you're a fan of Asphalt 8, it's best you save your MB grin because it's Asphalt: Extreme Rigidity
same thing I thought... the data I used to download it is what is keeping me from uninstalling... I'm chilling with asphalt nitro pending the time gangstar new Orleans is released..
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:34am On Dec 28, 2016
Hmm... Tough matchs last night cool cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 10:36am On Dec 28, 2016
tmanis:
same thing I thought... the data I used to download it is what is keeping me from uninstalling... I'm chilling with asphalt nitro pending the time gangstar new Orleans is released..
I'm just testing my patience with the game, once it reaches breaking point I'm so removing it grin.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:45am On Dec 28, 2016
Kenth3433:
hey bro... I just downloaded the season 3 placed all folders but am still getting a verification error...I downloaded from andropalace... Pls how did you fix yours
I didn't encounter such,try turning on your data when launching it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Maro4u(m): 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2016
If you are not playing this game u r missing awesome war game... Hit me on fb if u like to know more abt d game

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2016
jade empire baddest RPG.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
Maro4u:
If you are not playing this game u r missing awesome war game... Hit me on fb if u like to know more abt d game
the game wan resemble one java game like that called act of war,I enjoyed it back in the days.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Maro4u(m): 8:42pm On Dec 28, 2016
guydangerous:
the game wan resemble one java game like that called act of war,I enjoyed it back in the days.
True but if you look playstore or goto apkpure.com u will see the android version of art of war its similar to this WAR COMMANDER ROUGE ASSAULT and it have great graphics too but I prefer this war commander to the art of war
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:00pm On Dec 28, 2016
Maro4u:

True but if you look playstore or goto apkpure.com u will see the android version of art of war its similar to this WAR COMMANDER ROUGE ASSAULT and it have great graphics too but I prefer this war commander to the art of war
downloading right away.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:09pm On Dec 28, 2016
Baddestguyp:
2 sims, there are 19 parts on andropalace 200mb each
gun glory anarchy is not on my play store,what's the game version from your side.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:14pm On Dec 28, 2016
guydangerous:
gun glory anarchy is not on my play store,what's the game version from your side.
apk 1.5
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by udena47(m): 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2016
Please can someone help me with d site to download Jade empire I tried downloading from revdl after installation it showed unfortunately closed
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2016
guydangerous:
jade empire baddest RPG.
when u get to the empire u will find out something disturbing about that girl and the guardian
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 28, 2016
udena47:
Please can someone help me with d site to download Jade empire I tried downloading from revdl after installation it showed unfortunately closed
use androidpalace zippyshare link
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:24pm On Dec 28, 2016
not bad.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:25pm On Dec 28, 2016
Baddestguyp:
apk 1.5
thanks.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:26pm On Dec 28, 2016
davthom:
when u get to the empire u will find out something disturbing about that girl and the guardian
no problem,it seems you've finished the game.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 28, 2016
guydangerous:
no problem,it seems you've finished the game.
nope unfortunately I have been so busy this week I have not been able to game at all but I am about 12hours into d game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Maro4u(m): 11:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
guydangerous:
not bad.

. Join my Alliance search for Allamerica and join my in-game name is Mario_NG

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Maro4u(m): 11:52pm On Dec 28, 2016
My base

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Chinedujustin(m): 11:53pm On Dec 28, 2016
Is there anyone here playing mc4 on hot 2 2gb or 1gb ram version or any marshmallow device...please mine shows black screenand some funny red lines...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 4:08am On Dec 29, 2016
see specs and price of the newly launched samsung galaxy A5 2017 duos, click link below for images and prices in nigeria, USA and china

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/12/full-specifications-and-price-of.html
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Eleniyan15: 8:26am On Dec 29, 2016
please I just downloaded Fifa2016 and it saying convecting to server failed is it an online game I just tire oooooo am not understanding

cc dynamo007
TheLoneCitizen
davthom
Baddestguyp

which offline game action can I download that dope and please tell me how much data it consume Gracia

And is the pes2016 offline game??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 8:40am On Dec 29, 2016
Eleniyan15:
please I just downloaded Fifa2016 and it saying convecting to server failed is it an online game I just tire oooooo am not understanding

cc dynamo007
TheLoneCitizen
davthom
Baddestguyp

which offline game action can I download that dope and please tell me how much data it consume Gracia
It's an online game, always check the status of games before downloading. A Site like andropalace provide game's status if it's online/offline or if it's on playstore just check through other people's comments
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Eleniyan15: 8:43am On Dec 29, 2016
Sektion:
It's an online game, always check the status of games before downloading. A Site like andropalace provide game's status if it's online/offline or if it's on playstore just check through other people's comments

that was d mistake I made yeeee aye oooooooo 1.5g for this recession only shit
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Eleniyan15: 8:43am On Dec 29, 2016
Sektion:

that was d mistake I made yeeee aye oooooooo 1.5g for this recession holy shit

you can also recommend offline game bro for me

Sektion
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sholaogunz: 8:48am On Dec 29, 2016
pls who can reccomend a good android games for me abeg(offline ) By the way I have played asphalt8,ironman3,gta3,GTA sa,GTA vc,,dungeon hunter4,aralon,six guns,bladeslinger,deadtrigger,dead effect,fifa12 and fifa14

(1) (2) (3) ... (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.