Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,177 members, 7,849,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:35 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (573) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2802500 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 7:31am On Dec 27, 2016
guydangerous:
I never played this game,didn't know why.
it's not too late. You can play it now
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 7:46am On Dec 27, 2016
guydangerous:
walking dead fans come see oh,the new one is trying to recreate the former one (season 1 & 2) to tailor how the new one will be.

am torn between those last two screenshots,did Clementine shot lee and who among the three friends will you choose??
lol
In season one,I left lee to turn. I handcuffed him to a chair. I no fit kill lee
I chose Jane at first but when i found out she lied about the baby, I rewound and chose Kenny.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:50am On Dec 27, 2016
Baddestguyp:
where'd u download?
andropalace through zippyshare.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:59am On Dec 27, 2016
davthom:
I can't remember where I passed but i u find your way to the forest first,I'll meet one stupid man like that looking for his wife(or so u think) and u have to find your way to d bandits camp (u'll know it because u will see some sort of gaint fly contraption like that whose importance will be revealed later) there is a cave in that area and that is where gao d lesser is though be prepared to fight giant bulls and frogs
yes I've gone through all those stages even came across the man that was more interested in his ox welfare instead of his wife,am with zu now looking for wind map and flyer.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:01am On Dec 27, 2016
davthom:
yea I download it for like 2days through zippyshare from androidpalace so u won't have to download all the files in a day
I use Mtn night plan, this one nah 5 days
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:02am On Dec 27, 2016
stred:
it's saying it's not available in my country
is on playmob I've downloaded the data files remaining the apk now.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:02am On Dec 27, 2016
isaiah9:
it's not too late. You can play it now
is the game really that interesting.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:06am On Dec 27, 2016
isaiah9:
lol
In season one,I left lee to turn. I handcuffed him to a chair. I no fit kill lee
I chose Jane at first but when i found out she lied about the baby, I rewound and chose Kenny.
I choose Kenny too but I don't know...it seems laggy.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 10:07am On Dec 27, 2016
guydangerous:
is the game really that interesting.
it's interesting but can't say very interesting
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:07am On Dec 27, 2016
Baddestguyp:
you use 1 sim??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:09am On Dec 27, 2016
isaiah9:
it's interesting but can't say very interesting
if I have the chance I will download it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by stred: 10:11am On Dec 27, 2016
guydangerous:
is on playmob I've downloaded the data files remaining the apk now.
that was the one I downloaded from play

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by giles14(m): 10:18am On Dec 27, 2016
please do any person have modern combat 5,offline version
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 27, 2016
Baddestguyp:
better than spending btw 3-5k depending on your network of choice to download it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 27, 2016
guydangerous:
yes I've gone through all those stages even came across the man that was more interested in his ox welfare instead of his wife,am with zu now looking for wind map and flyer.
you are already in tiens landing.do you play the way of the open fist or closed first
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by augster(m): 12:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 1:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
stred:
check playstore for the recent apk version, then Google the apk version e.g gun glory anarchy apk x.x.x
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 1:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
guydangerous:
you use 1 sim??
2 sims, there are 19 parts on andropalace 200mb each
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 1:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
davthom:
better than spending btw 3-5k depending on your network of choice to download it
chai
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 4:02pm On Dec 27, 2016
davthom:
you are already in tiens landing.do you play the way of the open fist or closed first
you mean that man that was talking to a lady??

am searching for ai ling a good husband that will marry her,did you encounter such.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
Baddestguyp:
2 sims, there are 19 parts on andropalace 200mb each
chai long distance.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2016
guydangerous:

am searching for ai ling a good husband that will marry her,did you encounter such.
there is a guy(I cant remember if he was an artist or fisher at the lower part of town close to the river or sea who is too weak to collect from his debtors and she is strong enough to help him collect those debts
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jaiyejina(m): 4:20pm On Dec 27, 2016
augster:
After playing stage 6 like a million times.. phew grin
cc kodded
as in Ehn, Konami can frustrate for Africa.. .
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 27, 2016
guydangerous:

is it open fist or palm whichever one I mean are u good or evil
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
So, after long contemplation i decided to try out Asphalt:extreme. This is just another post based on my opinion about the game so far. I had serious high hopes for this game called Asphalt:extreme, but it has so many flaws that i can barely rate it up to half of my experience with Asphalt 8.
Graphically, i think there is more emphasis on the car design than the environment design; plainly, it's just not as beautiful as Asphalt 8.Well, Considering it gameplay, there is just one way to put it "ko make sense" WHY? I don't know if it's an attempt to make the car handling and movement realistic but they move like "Tanks" or like you're driving a fast moving lorry grin(the vehicles feels heavy to control) and just try to peform a barrel roll with the famous asphalt 8 ramps that were included in the game(the cars drop from the air like igneous rock cheesy)

Everyone gets the fact that it is a free to play game and a level of pay to win will be involved and thus, it equates to getting vehicles in the game at ridiculous amount and yeah! At first you have to be connected to internet Everytime (typical nowadays) but then You need wifi to play the multiplayer undecided(this part is just annoying) basically it means you can't play with you 3G or 4G.
To cut things short, I think for those who that haven't tried out this game and if you're a fan of Asphalt 8, it's best you save your MB grin because it's Asphalt: Extreme Rigidity

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by AvsGot007(m): 6:15pm On Dec 27, 2016
pls folks,i just downloaded Lara croft : relic run and after I installed it,it stop at downloading even when my data is on! helps pls
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by AvsGot007(m): 6:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
srsht

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2016
davthom:
there is a guy(I cant remember if he was an artist or fisher at the lower part of town close to the river or sea who is too weak to collect from his debtors and she is strong enough to help him collect those debts
I don't know that part maybe I haven't gotten there yet,I just received a key from the minister to close the dam in a ruin temple something like that.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2016
davthom:
is it open fist or palm whichever one I mean are u good or evil
good.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 6:52pm On Dec 27, 2016
stred:
maybe Google play store will detect it and ask for update.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 11:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
guydangerous:
I choose Kenny too but I don't know...it seems laggy.
I haven't played it yet
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:23pm On Dec 27, 2016
davthom:
oh that's chumin I think,a woodcrafter yes I've found ai ling her perfect match...now to Merchant Cheung and tong,thank God for the walk through map I for waka tire inside this game.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.