Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,748 members, 7,837,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (645) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2797637 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:22am On May 02, 2017
realtem:
choi. dem don murder me finish. my first and second match.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by samutd4u(m): 7:44am On May 02, 2017
pls i need a download link for gta vice city for my Android and pls how can i remove ad from my phone
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:11am On May 02, 2017
[quote author=dumo1 post=56122252][/quote] grin grin
U dey play am?
Omo i just put nuke for my loadout. Na nuke for ffa i dey target and sniper practice too
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:36am On May 02, 2017
Baddestguyp:
grin grin
U dey play am?
Omo i just put nuke for my loadout. Na nuke for ffa i dey target and sniper practice too
Lol! This game ehn! The day I did mistake to play online multiplayer, guy Omo dem massacre me. I no even see who dey shoot me. One snipe to eh head and I was done for dats after hiding o! That game is for men of valor. Abeg! I no play again. Dem wicked die.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 10:19am On May 02, 2017
Checkout This detailed tutorial on how to upgrade infinix hot 4 x557 to android 7.0 nougat, click link below for details cheesy

http://www.enochtekng.com/2017/05/how-to-update-infinix-hot-4-x557-to.html
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:15am On May 02, 2017
enoch273:
Checkout This detailed tutorial on how to upgrade infinix hot 4 x557 to android 7.0 nougat, click link below for details cheesy

http://www.enochtekng.com/2017/05/how-to-update-infinix-hot-4-x557-to.html

Pls, is there any Boom j8 update?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:59am On May 02, 2017
dumo1:

Lol! This game ehn! The day I did mistake to play online multiplayer, guy Omo dem massacre me. I no even see who dey shoot me. One snipe to eh head and I was done for dats after hiding o! That game is for men of valor. Abeg! I no play again. Dem wicked die.
grin grin

Finally got my m200 sniper rifle. This gun is a beast

Wish i could unlock one of these dope camos

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by realtem(m): 1:21pm On May 02, 2017
Baddestguyp:
by map going blank, do u mean radar going blank or entire screen blank

Levelling up is slow, but yes, i need kills to level up faster
only radar. do you experience it also?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 02, 2017
Baddestguyp:
grin grin

Finally got my m200 sniper rifle. This gun is a beast

Wish i could unlock one of these dope camos
Enjoy the weapon and kill them all. Get back you glory.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 4:30pm On May 02, 2017
realtem:
only radar. do you experience it also?
its a counter uav. Its a perk. Get 5 kills without dying and if u selected the perk u can use it. All enemy radar goes blank for like 25-30 secs
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 5:53pm On May 02, 2017
if you running mc4 on your v6 or v7 android please quote me and tell me your version of mc4 u running and were u downloaded from asap.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by afezy110(m): 6:05pm On May 02, 2017
dumo1:

i swear. u go just respawn into d game.. one idiot don give u headshot from far..dem no get chill?? na why i say i no go play am again

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Whatamidoinghere(m): 1:09am On May 03, 2017
venahoro:
http://thebeastasfi.weebly.com/ download there...enlisted number 13
Sorry to quote, I was trying to download but this came up

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 1:19am On May 03, 2017
Latest whatsapp feature allows its users to pin 3 chats to the top, this is to make sure you don't lose track of messages from family and friends, click link below for full info and also download and have a feel of the latest whatsapp feature

http://www.enochtekng.com/2017/05/download-whatsapp-latest-update-which.html
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 1:21am On May 03, 2017
foladj:

Pls, is there any Boom j8 update?

none for now sir
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 4:32pm On May 03, 2017
Sniped one mofo up there by the edge of the roof.

The guy be dey camp elevator, i should've taken a screenshot of him falling from up there. Epic shit!!!

Second screenshot is a guy i mutilated with my grenade launcher

#BulletForce

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 4:33pm On May 03, 2017
Nice Vantage point

#BulletForce

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:07pm On May 03, 2017
Damn, so many epic moments in bullet force today. Wished those yabbing the game had seen my gameplay today, mehn them for just shut up admit

Bullet force is 100 percent best fps on mobile

See mad collaterals with the grenade launcher, mad sniping, mad quickscope with both weapons, long range grenade kills

All these which mc5 and co cannot do

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Maro4u(m): 5:27pm On May 03, 2017
Played all but MODERN STRIKE is my favorite try it out
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:42pm On May 03, 2017
Maro4u:
Played all but MODERN STRIKE is my favorite try it out
played it, was pretty cool back then, tho it had auto shoot

But i re downloaded it recently (like a month ago), hated it, playing it with shoot button is shit, and playing it without one is crap
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mckandre(m): 7:22pm On May 03, 2017
Abeg who has completed this Mastare event? this car is draining me dry on upgrades, all my cash and gold. I just pray I meet up with the race PR.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by afezy110(m): 7:24pm On May 03, 2017
Baddestguyp:
Damn, so many epic moments in bullet force today. Wished those yabbing the game had seen my gameplay today, mehn them for just shut up admit

Bullet force is 100 percent best fps on mobile

See mad collaterals with the grenade launcher, mad sniping, mad quickscope with both weapons, long range grenade kills

All these which mc5 and co cannot do
we have left ur bullet force na.. so leave us and our mc5

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:25pm On May 03, 2017
Mckandre:
Abeg who has completed this Mastare event? this car is draining me dry on upgrades, all my cash and gold. I just pray I meet up with the race PR.
i never unlock there oh.

The car is dope tho, cant wait to buy it

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:27pm On May 03, 2017
Team deathmatch at City tho...

The rooftop battles are bliss cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:28pm On May 03, 2017
afezy110:
we have left ur bullet force na.. so leave us and our mc5
i just dey find trouble...

Btw i tot it was ms online u played,

So people still play that crap called mc5?
This is news
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mckandre(m): 7:33pm On May 03, 2017
Baddestguyp:
i never unlock there oh.

The car is dope tho, cant wait to buy it
buy? Get ready to spend ur gold cos the price tag was 980RGold when I started the event but 430 now if i Should skip the event and get the star price. 3days remaining, all my cash no go waste. Ve got to get those wheels man

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 8:01pm On May 03, 2017
somebody help me out, i downloaded RR3 (real racing 3) from Playstore and when i launched the game i was asked to download an additional file of 422mb and i did but once the download gets to 422mb i get a msg "unable to download game files, check your internet connection "
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by afezy110(m): 8:01pm On May 03, 2017
Baddestguyp:
i just dey find trouble...
Btw i tot it was ms online u played,

So people still play that crap called mc5? This is news
aii. leave our crap.. and we'll leave u with your trash..
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 8:03pm On May 03, 2017
it's really annoying

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by afezy110(m): 9:09pm On May 03, 2017
georgeben205:
it's really annoying
nfs no limit abi? mehn i didn't enjoy dat game at all.. one race is like 30sexonds?? is that one race ??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Marvel1206: 10:41pm On May 03, 2017
afezy110:
nfs no limit abi? mehn i didn't enjoy dat game at all.. one race is like 30sexonds?? is that one race ??
That's real racing
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Marvel1206: 10:42pm On May 03, 2017
Having a cool night bath

(1) (2) (3) ... (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.