Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,718 members, 7,837,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (646) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2797597 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by callydon(m): 7:25am On May 04, 2017
plz who's playing PES 17 here?
I need advice on how best to sign quality players.
And if there's any way to get unlimited gold points coz d energy for playing each game is just to slow in coming up
Thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 8:13am On May 04, 2017
Baddestguyp:
Team deathmatch at City tho...

The rooftop battles are bliss cool

I gave this game one last shot to impress me yesterday's night but heck! it's still plagued by it's old flaw when i tried it last year, Before you jump on your keyboard and start calling me a noob too. I don't think this game is any better as you paint it for people on this thread. You keep saying this game is meant for pros or played by so called pros as you put, but i want to debunk that idea and clarify something you guys have been ignorant about.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Hakeem12(m): 8:15am On May 04, 2017
georgeben205:
it's really annoying
just complete the rest with WiFi, happened to me too, find a phone to use as hotspot and it will complete
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 8:37am On May 04, 2017
What do i mean by it's not pro that populates the game ? and ignorance? and old flaw about bullet force?
Well, playing closely last night as a guest in the game definitely rank 1(because i forgot my old account details) i discovered that the game's​ "server matching system" is still not fixed. this is the root of the whole it's pros and noob that BaddestGuyP as been posting about and this game fails terribly in that faculty. Why? Have you ever imagined a rank 68 and rank 50 playing against rank 1 newbies and calling themselves pros? Well, FYI that's is what happens in this game called bullet force. The server makes every single game you play an unranked match. It's just like a new player playing MC5 and gameloft server matches them with people having stats and Experience like Nani grin( that is just so unfair). So, for those others that have tried this game and gotten a taste of the high ranked guys that calls themselves pro, you guys keep getting beaten because you are not playing with people of your stats in the game not because you don't have what it takes(Pro my foot). Just to add a little more, other online games like deadzone, MC5 and modern strike that have tried out doesn't have this particular flaw and anybody that has tried them can testify, their flaw can be about other gameplay mechanics but definitely not server matching system. The final question is what is the point of playing a game that doesn't give chance to a community of newcomers to familiarize and grow into it's gameplay ecosystem? I will leave you guy to answer that and I will only play Bullet force again if lucas wilde fix this issue or he puts out another better and well balanced title than bulet force. Else, it's just another overrated game on the playstore to me.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 8:55am On May 04, 2017
Hakeem12:
just complete the rest with WiFi, happened to me too, find a phone to use as hotspot and it will complete
Thanks a million
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 8:57am On May 04, 2017
Sektion:
What do i mean by it's not pro that populates the game ? and ignorance? and old flaw about bullet force?
Well, playing closely last night as a guest in the game definitely rank 1(because i forgot my old account details) i discovered that the game's​ "server matching system" is still not fixed. this is the root of the whole it's pros and noob that BaddestGuyP as been posting about and this game fails terribly in that faculty. Why? Have you ever imagined a rank 68 and rank 50 playing against rank 1 newbies and calling themselves pros? Well, FYI that's is what happens in this game called bullet force. The server makes every single game you play an unranked match. It's just like a new player playing MC5 and gameloft server matches them with people having stats and Experience like Nani grin( that is just so unfair). So, for those others that have tried this game and gotten a taste of the high ranked guys that calls themselves pro, you guys keep getting beaten because you are not playing with people of your stats in the game not because you don't have what it takes(Pro my foot). Just to add a little more, other online games like deadzone, MC5 and modern strike that have tried out doesn't have this particular flaw and anybody that has tried them can testify, their flaw can be about other gameplay mechanics but definitely not server matching system. The final question is what is the point of playing a game that doesn't give chance to a community of newcomers to familiarize and grow into it's gameplay ecosystem? I will leave you guy to answer that and I will only play Bullet force again if lucas wilde fix this issue or he puts out another better and well balanced title than bulet force. Else, it's just another overrated game on the playstore to me.
Thank you brother, that Baddestguyp deserves good 1 week ban i swear for hyping that useless game and comparing it to mc5
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:02am On May 04, 2017
Sektion:
Well, playing closely last night as a guest in the game definitely rank 1(because i forgot my old account details) i discovered that the game's​ "server matching system" is still not fixed. this is the root of the whole it's pros and noob that BaddestGuyP as been posting about and this game fails terribly in that faculty. Why? Have you ever imagined a rank 68 and rank 50 playing against rank 1 newbies and calling themselves pros? Well, FYI that's is what happens in this game called bullet force. The server makes every single game you play an unranked match. It's just like a new player playing MC5 and gameloft server matches them with people having stats and Experience like Nani grin( that is just so unfair). So, for those others that have tried this game and gotten a taste of the high ranked guys that calls themselves pro, you guys keep getting beaten because you are not playing with people of your stats in the game not because you don't have what it takes(Pro my foot). Just to add a little more, other online games like deadzone, MC5 and modern strike that have tried out doesn't have this particular flaw and anybody that has tried them can testing, their flaw can be about other gameplay mechanics but definitely not server matching system. The final question is what is the point of playing a game that doesn't give chance to a community of newcomers to familiarize and grow into it's gameplay ecosystem? I will leave you guy to answer that and I will only play Bullet force again if lucas wilde fix this issue or he puts out another better and well balanced title than bulet force. Else, it's just another overrated game on the playstore to me.
did u play mc4? Or mc3?

Or great console games like battlefield?

Ogar, unlike p2w games like mc5, rank doesnt mean much in bullet force

U can be rank 1 and wreck rank 100 guys, ive seen it a million times in bf

A rank 2 guys won one of the ffa matches i played yesterday. Thats cos the game is purely about skill

Low ranked players are only at a disadvantage because of perks they'd lack access to, but this difference isn't much,

Another thing is weapons, unlike p2w games, the starting weapon in bf is pretty good, the pistol sef takes 2-3 bullets to the chest to kill. How much more balanced can a game get
The cheapest weapon famas can match even gold weapons

Ogar u sef know say in games like mc5, starter weapons are so useless even against beginners not to talk of high ranked players with all their armors

Right from the moment i started this game ive never had a reason to wish for ranked set ups. No one is asking for that. Dont let mc5 decieve you, in mc4 and co, we played against top ranked players and survived. Its all about skill

The reason u keep dying is cos u play like u playing mc5 and ms online

Like I've said, in this game, a lot of guns have range, even pistols have better range than some assault rifles in mc5. It is totally compulsory u aim down the sights. This is not mc5 where u will play a hundred matches with hipfiring only

Aim down the sights, fire and don't run around like a commando, you'll just get trashed. Stick with ur teammates to survive.
The same reason u get schooled is the same reason COD players get schooled in battlefield. The way u play is different

Finally, u can give it another try with these tips, pretty sure you'll notice you'd perform way better

Don't forget to aim down the sights, its very important. U can check videos on youtube, you'll notice that most players rarely hipfire
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:04am On May 04, 2017
Sektion:

I gave this game one last shot to impress me yesterday's night but heck! it's still plagued by it's old flaw when i tried it last year, Before you jump on your keyboard and start calling me a noob too. I don't think this game is any better as you paint it for people on this thread. You keep saying this game is meant for pros or played by so called pros as you put, but i want to debunk that idea and clarify something you guys have been ignorant about.
the game does not need to divide matches by ranks, ranks dont matter in bf, and u fail to see this
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:07am On May 04, 2017
georgeben205:
Thank you brother, that Baddestguyp deserves good 1 week ban i swear for hyping that useless game and comparing it to mc5
bullet force has been rated better then mc5 since it was in closed beta, not to talk of now
I swear u cant compare

Check out people who have really played both games very well, they always rate bf over mc5, popular youtubers, pro gamers, etc who really played both games

Ogar why u think say many mc5 players don move go bf
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:12am On May 04, 2017
Finally im not tryna hype any game, i simply gave the glaring truth, ive played a lot of fps for years, I'd even played bf previously, but i never got into it, i was still into mc5

But i saw a youtube video and decided to try the game again, omo, i really got into the game this time and i must say mc5 doesnt come close

Mc5 just dey chop dust for my phone since then

No single epic moment since I've been playing mc5. Just short shooting matches, but there's been way too much epic moments in bf

I got more epic moments in bf yesterday than in all of the years in mc5
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 9:15am On May 04, 2017
Baddestguyp:
bullet force has been rated better then mc5 since it was in closed beta, not to talk of now
I swear u cant compare

Check out people who have really played both games very well, they always rate bf over mc5, popular youtubers, pro gamers, etc who really played both games

Na only you they see am sir. so stop to dy worry us with you BF abeg. leave us with our mc4 and mc5. nawa 4 u oooo
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:17am On May 04, 2017
I was playing bf yesterday beside a friend playing mc5, the guy admitted after watching me that bf was way better but he cant play it cos he kept dying and he doesnt like the beginners gun, he wants to play with my account

Play gun game matches and experience A LITTLE of other weapons, but nothing compares to having these weapons for youself tho
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:18am On May 04, 2017
georgeben205:
Na only you they see am sir. so stop to dy worry us with you BF abeg. leave us with our mc4 and mc5. nawa 4 u oooo
u no gree admit, no let gameloft enslave u, go play better game

The only hope for gl na if them find way make mc versus dope
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 9:20am On May 04, 2017
Baddestguyp:
the game does not need to divide matches by ranks, ranks dont matter in bf, and u fail to see this
it's seem you don't understand what a well balanced mutiplayer game means, if you read my point very well you'd grab. The main point is why match up somebody that has been playing this game for a year or two or more with a newcomer? it makes absolutely no sense, Why do you think MC5 was able to bank an esport rating, trust me it's part of the server matching it offer to newcomers, a newcomer today will grow into a pro tomorrow because of this and that is even part of the point of a ranking system in a game, it shows how long you've been playing a game and by that it means you have carefully progress thru the rank and study the games system,maps and how it works. imagine if a newcomer starts playing MC5 and all he does is go to "unranked match section" in the games and plays it and he thinks he will get better at the game grin. And i was able to enjoy modern strike online because as a newbie you just dont find peope of rank 21 and above in your match as a level 1-19 player.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 9:27am On May 04, 2017
Baddestguyp:
I swear u cant compare

Let VERSUS get released globally, this same people will flock back
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 9:42am On May 04, 2017
Baddestguyp:
u no gree admit, no let gameloft enslave u, go play better game

The only hope for gl na if them find way make mc versus dope
enslave quo BF has already taken your destiny
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 9:44am On May 04, 2017
georgeben205:
enslave quo BF has already taken your destiny
grin grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 9:48am On May 04, 2017
Anyways, i won't argue this bullet force whatever again, it's not worth it.... keep enjoying your game @baddestGuyP grin. Cause from the way you argue you sound like someone that would say playing an fps with a gamepad is better than using mouse and keyboard grin.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:55am On May 04, 2017
Jesu, Alpha just come out like less than 5 hours ago, person don get nuke angry angry

With new gun angry angry

Georgeben205 sektion watch this video and learn

Others watch too and see how to play

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:58am On May 04, 2017
Sektion:
maybe, but people don dey hate the game already.

But i trust gameloft montreal sha, dem go fix everything
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:59am On May 04, 2017
New gun, ninja stars (shruiken)

Omo new gun na hipfire beast

The guy in second pic should be killed, na people like am chase dem sektion and georgeben205 from bf

When i talk say na pro players full bf dem no believe me

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:03am On May 04, 2017
Sektion:
Anyways, i won't argue this bullet force whatever again, it's not worth it.... keep enjoying your game @baddestGuyP grin. Cause from the way you argue you sound like someone that would say playing an fps with a gamepad is better than using mouse and keyboard grin.
mouse is better obviously tho of course not everyone likes it

Just like bf is obviously better than mc5 but not everyone likes it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 10:09am On May 04, 2017
Please who is the mod in charge of this section this Baddestguyp of a person needs a decade ban please. thanks for your anticipation @mod grin

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 10:12am On May 04, 2017
Baddestguyp:
mouse is better obviously tho of course not everyone likes it

Just like bf is obviously better than mc5 but not everyone likes it
True, will see about the other game modes like you pointed out, probably there is a place for noobs like us in other games mode in the game grin, to be honest the only mode i enjoyed yesterday was the conquest, will give it a further shot though
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:14am On May 04, 2017
Sektion:
True, will see about the other game modes like you point out, probably there is a place for noobs like us in other games mode in the game grin, to be honest the only mode i enjoyed yesterday was the conquest, will give it a further shot though
try gun game, u get to test most of the guns there

In gun game, u start with a random weapon, get two kills and move to the next weapon, if u get knifed u return to previous weapon

You go through 16 weapons to win

The last weapon is butterfly knife

Check the ump nuke video too
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by callydon(m): 10:48am On May 04, 2017
Sektion:
Has MC Versus been released for any country?
If yes, biko tell me d country, make I go there go download d thing.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 11:22am On May 04, 2017
Baddestguyp:
maybe, but people don dey hate the game already.

But i trust gameloft montreal sha, dem go fix everything
Well, the only feature people hate so far the mosy is the auto shoot... everything is just about balancing the gameplay and here is why i think people will flock back.
We all know mobile games will continue to trail and learn from console but VERSUS is completely mdoelled after a class based fps like Overwatch, although they call them agents on VERSUS, and if you've been following the YouTube videos closely, the agents are different and diverse in terms of weapons and ability which will definitely encourage team play and each player mastering the best class that fits your play style wink.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 11:22am On May 04, 2017
callydon:

Has MC Versus been released for any country?
If yes, biko tell me d country, make I go there go download d thing.
it's currently a beta on ios only
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:30am On May 04, 2017
Sektion:
Well, the only feature people hate so far the mosy is the auto shoot... everything is just about balancing the gameplay and here is why i think people will flock back.
We all know mobile games will continue to trail and learn from console but VERSUS is completely mdoelled after a class based fps like Overwatch, although they call them agents on VERSUS, and if you've been following the YouTube videos closely, the agents are different and diverse in terms of weapons and ability which will definitely encourage team play and each player mastering the best class that fits your play style wink.
yeah, i know, they've left the cod style and moved to overwatch

And doesnt seem like they're gonna remove auto shoot

The major problem theyre gonna face is balancing, who would wanna use normal agents when there are elite agents? And this upgrade of agent thing is what i dont like. People will spend to upgrade their agents and increase health and damage which could make the game p2w

Also player abilities and all that too

I hope gl add better game modes, not the usual theyve been having and make the at least 16 players lobbies, we tired of the traditional 12 player iish and this game currently using like 6 player lobbies

I'll wait for the full release tho....i have high hopes for the game

Worst case scenario, it cant be as bad as mc5
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 12:34pm On May 04, 2017
E be like say i go check this bullet force out o... I am coming back to clear things up...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 1:45pm On May 04, 2017
proffnico:
E be like say i go check this bullet force out o... I am coming back to clear things up...

Brace yourself for any outcome, for your experience may not be sweet with the game grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.