Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,651 members, 7,861,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:24 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (647) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2807187 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:43pm On May 04, 2017
proffnico:
E be like say i go check this bullet force out o... I am coming back to clear things up...

dont forget to post ir testinony of deaths grin grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:43pm On May 04, 2017
Sektion:
Brace yourself for any outcome, for your experience may not be sweet with the game grin
grin if care is not taken, na run him go run comot
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 2:57pm On May 04, 2017
This thread fast turning to Shite sad

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 3:19pm On May 04, 2017
Anybody Here still playing Modern strike online what is your current rank/level?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 3:22pm On May 04, 2017
nani667:
On the Contrary, it's not. It''s good to have these type of arguments once in a while to keep the thread alive instead of it being in a lukeworm state cool
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by stred: 3:47pm On May 04, 2017
Sektion:
Anybody Here still playing Modern strike online what is your current rank/level?
was at rank16 abi 17 before I uninstalled.. if I download the game back will I have to start from rank 1?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 3:54pm On May 04, 2017
stred:
was at rank16 abi 17 before I uninstalled.. if I download the game back will I have to start from rank 1?
nope, all you need to do is allow the app to login your gogleplay account and you'd be back to where you left off
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 3:57pm On May 04, 2017
Sektion:
On the Contrary, it's not. It''s good to have these type of arguments once in a while to keep the thread alive instead of it being in a lukeworm state cool

True ✔

But sadly the Argument has become Stale , probably because everyone got tired of one person Overhyping one Shite game allover the thread ... it is now becoming irritating
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 4:13pm On May 04, 2017
nani667:

True ✔

But sadly the Argument has become Stale , probably because everyone got tired of one person Overhyping one Shite game allover the thread ... it is now becoming irritating
LMAO cheesy
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by afezy110(m): 4:49pm On May 04, 2017
georgeben205:
Thank you brother, that Baddestguyp deserves good 1 week ban i swear for hyping that useless game and comparing it to mc5
i swear down. making innocent people waste mb
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by afezy110(m): 4:55pm On May 04, 2017
proffnico:
E be like say i go check this bullet force out o... I am coming back to clear things up...

another person yet falls inside baddestguyp trap
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by afezy110(m): 4:56pm On May 04, 2017
georgeben205:
Na only you they see am sir. so stop to dy worry us with you BF abeg. leave us with our mc4 and mc5. nawa 4 u oooo
i no know for am.. he no go allow person hear word
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by afezy110(m): 4:56pm On May 04, 2017
Baddestguyp:
bullet force has been rated better then mc5 since it was in closed beta, not to talk of now
I swear u cant compare

Check out people who have really played both games very well, they always rate bf over mc5, popular youtubers, pro gamers, etc who really played both games

Ogar why u think say many mc5 players don move go bf
we are not pro gamers. we have lives to live.. bf is trash
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by afezy110(m): 4:57pm On May 04, 2017
Sektion:
it's seem you don't understand what a well balanced mutiplayer game means, if you read my point very well you'd grab. The main point is why match up somebody that has been playing this game for a year or two or more with a newcomer? it makes absolutely no sense, Why do you think MC5 was able to bank an esport rating, trust me it's part of the server matching it offer to newcomers, a newcomer today will grow into a pro tomorrow because of this and that is even part of the point of a ranking system in a game, it shows how long you've been playing a game and by that it means you have carefully progress thru the rank and study the games system,maps and how it works. imagine if a newcomer starts playing MC5 and all he does is go to "unranked match section" in the games and plays it and he thinks he will get better at the game grin. And i was able to enjoy modern strike online because as a newbie you just dont find peope of rank 21 and above in your match as a level 1-19 player.
i no know.. how u go expect Person of rank 1 to play against rank 50.. person wey no get experience at alll... ahnahn.. imagine am
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:06pm On May 04, 2017
nani667:
grin grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:06pm On May 04, 2017
afezy110:
i no know.. how u go expect Person of rank 1 to play against rank 50.. person wey no get experience at alll... ahnahn.. imagine am
grin grin lamentations
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 6:18pm On May 04, 2017
afezy110:
i swear down. making innocent people waste mb
The guy gats chop 1 yr ban.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by afezy110(m): 6:48pm On May 04, 2017
georgeben205:
The guy gats chop 1 yr ban.
forever ban
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by afezy110(m): 6:49pm On May 04, 2017
Baddestguyp:
grin grin lamentations
oga bf na waste
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 6:54pm On May 04, 2017
afezy110:
forever ban
LMAOgrin grin; D
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Maro4u(m): 6:54pm On May 04, 2017
Whats up with all these ban issue the guy is right bullet force is a good game if u dont like it stick to the one of your choice, as for me MORDERN STRIKE MAKES MY DAY not leaving it for another grin

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 7:01pm On May 04, 2017
afezy110:
forever ban
o ga oo grin grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 7:04pm On May 04, 2017
Maro4u:
Whats up with all these ban issue the guy is right bullet force is a good game if u dont like it stick to the one of your choice, as for me MORDERN STRIKE MAKES MY DAY not leaving it for another grin
what's your username or googleplay name?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:13pm On May 04, 2017
Maro4u:
no mind them, if them like make dem shout ban from now till end of time, i no go chop ban
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by callydon(m): 8:00pm On May 04, 2017
Sektion:
it's currently a beta on ios only
ok
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 8:36pm On May 04, 2017
Maro4u:
Oga i don't knw if it's Baddestguyp behind another moniker but wat i have to tell you is that tell Baddestguyp to stop disturbing us with his BF weda he is right or not make he leave our life alone ni.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Marvel1206: 9:48pm On May 04, 2017
At work cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Zaha(m): 10:36pm On May 04, 2017
Marvel1206:
At work cool
what is the name of this game and is it offline
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Marvel1206: 10:49pm On May 04, 2017
Zaha:
what is the name of this game and is it offline
Sims Freeplay and Online.
It doesn't consume data, i play it with 2G
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by NicolasTfile: 11:31pm On May 04, 2017
venahoro:
Sorry guys for the late reply to your mentions...busy with school stuffs..would explain better with screenshots..it's relatively very easy to play as long you got a very good network

Chairman awfar... finally got d gloud app to work...even played pes 17,but after first play d app refuses to locate any server again,when i click on play it will just load for some time then tell me error...abeg wetin i go do,yu should explain am wella because d app make sense

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 1:56am On May 05, 2017
wink

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 3:10am On May 05, 2017
Team Battle ✔

(1) (2) (3) ... (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.