Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (909) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2791548 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 13, 2018
Elizkid:
lol. good ol days. you're not in Nigeria, are you?

No, I am not
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 3:11pm On Oct 13, 2018
✔️✔️✔️

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jaiyejina(m): 3:16pm On Oct 13, 2018
Blaqqcorleone:

Screenshots pls
here. Funny thing is it's jst 53mb

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jaiyejina(m): 4:31pm On Oct 13, 2018
Elizkid:
nose. I didn't bother downloading. I'm just convinced pes is still 10* better
konami did a great job with pes but..... the fact that goal keepers are too poor , they cheat player unnecessarily on challenges with uncalled foul tackles , and offside goals which I can't replay to analyse and an unnecesarily fast gameplay ,I think if fifa gets this new version right they might steal a lot of pes players
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 13, 2018
Don't die on me Pete. Ewww my spider sense is tingling

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Elizkid: 6:03pm On Oct 13, 2018
jaiyejina:
konami did a great job with pes but..... the fact that goal keepers are too poor , they cheat player unnecessarily on challenges with uncalled foul tackles , and offside goals which I can't replay to analyse and an unnecesarily fast gameplay ,I think if fifa gets this new version right they might steal a lot of pes players
you're right about the offside goals, happens very well. the COM goalkeepers are also very dumb, they stupidly pass to me sometimes which I receive gratefully and score. about the fast gameplay, it has been fixed. pes 2019 beta has a slower pace.

now to FIFA, you're forgetting that ea is using the same engine that competed with the one Konami used to make pes 2013 downwards before Konami moved to fox engine which revamped pes entirely(talking about the last generationconsoles here as today's pes and FIFA mobile use the same engine as them)
you will agree with me that pes 2014 upwards is far better than pes 2013 below- wherein that same pes 2013 is better than FIFA 14 on console. since FIFA 14, ea stopped making changes to the game on last generation consoles (Xbox 360 and PS3). so, let's just say ea is basically giving us FIFA 14 on mobile now which is I think is outdated gameplay wise. pes is far better. just not in the same league with FIFA anymore. ea can do better by watering down the graphics of current generation FIFA and porting it to mobile by giving us exact gameplay as we see on PS4 and Xbox one.
even at that, I still think pes mobile will still better because the players on PS4 version of FIFA are so robotic.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Elizkid: 6:08pm On Oct 13, 2018
jaiyejina:
what the fvck? 35MB?how did they squeeze that engine into that ridiculous size? can you please send me the link to download?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by daamazing(m): 6:43pm On Oct 13, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Yeah bro, I just decided to play something new today to change pace then I remembered that I still had an old Nokia phone lying around and then I downloaded the game on sefan.ru.

Feels like the good ol days smiley
sefan still dey shocked
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 6:47pm On Oct 13, 2018
Elizkid:
nose. I didn't bother downloading. I'm just convinced pes is still 10* better
Absolutely..

Downloaded it aiidy... Isn't as much as I expected.. Pes till December tho
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 6:56pm On Oct 13, 2018
jaiyejina:
Whack graphics
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 13, 2018
daamazing:
sefan still dey shocked

Yeah grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 7:16pm On Oct 13, 2018
jaiyejina:
Dunno why graphics different from what M seeing on youtube
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jaiyejina(m): 7:48pm On Oct 13, 2018
dynamo007:

Dunno why graphics different from what M seeing on youtube
it's coz I use a whack phone
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 9:16pm On Oct 13, 2018
jaiyejina:
it's coz I use a whack phone
lol...
What fone?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jaiyejina(m): 9:23pm On Oct 13, 2018
dynamo007:
lol...
What fone?
Samsung j5, those using flagship devices should test and post screenies
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Telvin7(m): 9:48pm On Oct 13, 2018
U think say u fit run Cow tongue

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:53pm On Oct 13, 2018
sammyfrosh:
Rotflmao. grin
back then when Java phones were Android and symbian phone were iPhone...sefan.ru was the number 1 gaming downloading website...chai good old days made a lot of sense grin

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MasterPDON: 10:03pm On Oct 13, 2018
guydangerous:
back then when Java phones were Android and symbian phone were iPhone...sefan.ru was the number 1 gaming downloading website...chai good old days made a lot of sense grin
Aswear. I even have Java emulator on my Android phone, and when I feel like reliving the old Java days, I go down on it. The nostalgia.

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:26pm On Oct 13, 2018
sammyfrosh:

I just discovered that am loosing appetite for gaming and I don't know why. Maybe it's because one is getting older shaa
or perhaps you just re-circling the old games,get better ones and see how young you are in gaming
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by zeanslim(m): 10:33pm On Oct 13, 2018
I am a big fan of Modern combat series but nowadays most developers like gameloft have ruined some of the best graphics android games due to too much IAP (in app purchase) and sometimes making online compulsory games.

These made me go back playing emulator games on PPSSPP. you can check below, the steps involved to get ppsspp app installed on your android phones and also the best psp games i personally selected after playing over 30 games on ppsspp emulator

best psp games on ppsspp emulator

since all the games on ppsspp are offline, i have nothing to worry about

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2018
guydangerous:
or perhaps you just re-circling the old games,get better ones and see how young you are in gaming

Nah, I do have a pc for normal gaming too. But I cherished portability the most. Am just gradually loosing appetite for gaming. I can only play a game for like 10 mins on my PC before i start getting bored.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 13, 2018
MasterPDON:

Aswear. I even have Java emulator on my Android phone, and when I feel like reliving the old Java days, I go down on it. The nostalgia.

Oh guy, I can feel the nostalgia. The Nokia java/symbian phone days kiss

That wild west gun was the six guns that gameloft recreated for iOS/Android phones. Love that game

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 13, 2018
zeanslim:
I am a big fan of Modern combat series but nowadays most developers like gameloft have ruined some of the best graphics android games due to too much IAP (in app purchase) and sometimes making online compulsory games.

These made me go back playing emulator games on PPSSPP. you can check below, the steps involved to get ppsspp app installed on your android phones and also the best psp games i personally selected after playing over 30 games on ppsspp emulator

best psp games on ppsspp emulator

since all the games on ppsspp are offline, i have nothing to worry about

Get a compatible controller and that way you're gonna enjoy those good of war games that requires quick imput during QuickTime events
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by zeanslim(m): 10:45pm On Oct 13, 2018
Every time i keep the Nigerian flag high ...

Modern combat 5

Gang star new Orleans

Modern combat versus

any multiplayer game is a go for me.

You can also check some of the

best latest android high graphical games

The new episode of life is strange is out , before the storm, i'm wondering when pubg lite will be out for universal download

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 13, 2018
guydangerous:

I do sometimes still game on a java phone and I think I still have a symbian e71 series somewhere with games on it. The nostalgia feeling is CRAZZZYYYY
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 13, 2018
How time flies pretty fast

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by zeanslim(m): 10:56pm On Oct 13, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Get a compatible controller and that way you're gonna enjoy those good of war games that requires quick imput during QuickTime events

sure , lol ... i just don't post that much here .. i'm boss in mobile gaming. got one wireless and one wired otg game pad
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:59pm On Oct 13, 2018
MasterPDON:

you are living the dream bro with new and old games on one device...best of both worlds

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 13, 2018
zeanslim:

sure , lol ... i just don't post that much here .. i'm boss in mobile gaming. got one wireless and one wired otg game pad

Nice, you will pretty much enjoy those games that way and it will be much more easy.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by zeanslim(m): 11:00pm On Oct 13, 2018
sammyfrosh:

been long have played such games.

my best java games ..

all splinter cell
all brother in arms
all asphalt
real football 3d 2008 and 2007 (i think)
all assassin creed
all die hard
gladiators 3d (comes with Bluetooth mp)
spider man 3

does are the few i can remember

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 11:04pm On Oct 13, 2018
sammyfrosh:

ghost recon future soldier I go melt for this games back then in java era
have you tried far cry 2 @sammy

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 13, 2018
zeanslim:

been long have played such games.

my best java games ..

all splinter cell
all brother in arms
all asphalt
real football 3d 2008 and 2007 (i think)
all assassin creed
all die hard
gladiators 3d (comes with Bluetooth mp)
spider man 3

does are the few i can remember

Let me add to it bro

God of war Betrayal
Brothers in arms 3d
Wrath of the Titans
Clash of the Titans
Prince of persia classic/2/two thrones/forgotten sands
Prince of persia 2008
Spider-Man toxic city
Contra 9
Beowulf
Ghost recon future soldier
Playman summer games
Batman the dark Knight
Incredible hulk
Mc4/mc5
Die hard 4/5
Bourne conspiracy/ultimatum
Xiii

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.