Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,776 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (912) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2782473 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 12:48pm On Oct 16, 2018
sad

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 16, 2018
daamazing:
who plays offline games undecided

I said offline campaign not multiplayer... abeg READ well
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by SmooshCHN: 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2018
Sad.. People can snake ehn

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by daamazing(m): 1:37pm On Oct 16, 2018
sammyfrosh:

I said offline campaign not multiplayer... abeg READ well
sad
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by 23jerryking(m): 3:12pm On Oct 16, 2018
daamazing:
who plays offline games undecided
an offline local Wi-Fi multi-player mode won't hurt. It was like that in mc2 3 and 4. Why the sudden U-turn? I left FIFA games because of that, now gameloft ...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2018
23jerryking:
an offline local Wi-Fi multi-player mode won't hurt. It was like that in mc2 3 and 4. Why the sudden U-turn? I left FIFA games because of that, now gameloft ...
forget it...an offline modern combat is never coming again
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2018
sammyfrosh:
I don't really know why gameloft haven't make the campaign missions of this mc5 of a game offline since they have already release a new online one titled mc versus. I think it's high time gameloft make the campaign offline while the multiplayer should be left online.
wont work...the way they made the campaign...its sort of tied to multiplayer...different from mc4 where there was no connection btw campaign and multiplayer

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 16, 2018
Baddestguyp:
wont work...the way they made the campaign...its sort of tied to multiplayer...different from mc4 where there was no connection btw campaign and multiplayer

You got the message I was trying to pass well. Now it's very clear to me thanks bro
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Portablegamer(m): 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YBEdg4mn5U world war heros mobile game play
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 17, 2018
Need for speed most wanted. Almost on par with the ps3 version

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 9:02am On Oct 17, 2018
sammyfrosh:
Need for speed most wanted. Almost on par with the ps3 version

*cough's*
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 9:14am On Oct 17, 2018
typicalgamer:

*cough's*

Lol. I come begin dey wonder if no be the same NFS Most Wanted wey I play for Android.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 17, 2018
typicalgamer:

*cough's*

*Cough* wella cheesy

The game is exactly like the ps3 version with open-world and everything except in a lower resolution and no rain splashing effects bro.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by investigator007: 3:54pm On Oct 17, 2018
when it comes to games nothing intrigues me like soccer, thats why i am glued to the dream league soccer on my spark k7.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by oxygenlove(m): 7:00pm On Oct 17, 2018
investigator007:
when it comes to games nothing intrigues me like soccer, thats why i am glued to the dream league soccer on my spark k7.
dream league ... playing a wack game on a wacky phone... dem fit deresef wella

3 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
oxygenlove:

Remember there is God oh grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 17, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Lol. I come begin dey wonder if no be the same NFS Most Wanted wey I play for Android.

No, they are different. This one is a ps3 port with every contents that's on the ps3 available on it.

Does the mobile have open-world? No
Does it have like over 60+ vehicles? No
Does it support multiplayer? No
Is the mobile's version graphics better? No
Resolutions? Yes
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by SmooshCHN: 7:27pm On Oct 17, 2018
oxygenlove:
And if you die now, you think you will make heaven with this? grin

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by flexerking(m): 7:30pm On Oct 17, 2018
investigator007:

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 17, 2018
[quote author=flexerking post=72178447][/quote]

You guyz will not kuku kill person on nairaland grin

The guy says he dey enjoy his spark plug abi nah by force.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Blaqqcorleone(m): 8:00pm On Oct 17, 2018
cry
oxygenlove:

Niqqqqqaa have mercy !!!

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by daamazing(m): 11:06pm On Oct 17, 2018
oxygenlove:
grin grin grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Telvin7(m): 11:15pm On Oct 17, 2018
investigator007:
chai some people need help DREAM LEAGUE.....ON TECNO SPARK THAT SPARKS ANYHOW

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Telvin7(m): 11:19pm On Oct 17, 2018
investigator007:

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by SmooshCHN: 12:33am On Oct 18, 2018
It would really be nice to know y'all gaming device be it mobile phone, psp, psvita or whatever.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Telvin7(m): 1:57am On Oct 18, 2018
SmooshCHN:
It would really be nice to know y'all gaming device be it mobile phone, psp, psvita or whatever.
honor play KIRIN 970............
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by DeLioncourt: 5:12am On Oct 18, 2018
sammyfrosh:

No, they are different. This one is a ps3 port with every contents that's on the ps3 available on it.

Does the mobile have open-world? No
Does it have like over 60+ vehicles? No
Does it support multiplayer? No
Is the mobile's version graphics better? No
Resolutions? Yes

Download link?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 18, 2018
DeLioncourt:

Download link?

Download link for what, it's not a phone game bro but if you get a pc then I can give you the link
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 18, 2018
SmooshCHN:

And most of us yarning that guy's phone no get better phones too. grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by skywolf28(m): 8:34am On Oct 18, 2018
So far my tecno camon x (ca7) has been able to handle any game i throw at it
grin grin grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by SmooshCHN: 8:58am On Oct 18, 2018
skywolf28:
So far my tecno camon x (ca7) has been able to handle any game i throw at it
grin grin grin
Nice!! Not everyone's got money to splash on the iPhone Xs max cheesy
Telvin7:
honor play KIRIN 970............
Kirin processors are underrated when it comes to gaming and very battery efficient.

(1) (2) (3) ... (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.