Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,910 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (911) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2792894 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Telvin7(m): 1:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ocean horn 2 ............. incoming
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MasterPDON: 4:33pm On Oct 14, 2018
Codeberg:
bro the games are still fun to play! I actually created an emulator for them some few months ago.

You can download the emulator from here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.ovaplay.retro2me
Wow. You're the one that created that emulator? I used it sometime in the past. It was awesome. Are you Nigerian?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Codeberg: 6:50pm On Oct 14, 2018
MasterPDON:

Wow. You're the one that created that emulator? I used it sometime in the past. It was awesome. Are you Nigerian?
wow! Nice! Yes i'm Nigerian.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 8:14pm On Oct 14, 2018
Okay cheesy

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Telvin7(m): 8:15pm On Oct 14, 2018
MobileGees:
Okay cheesy
which game is this
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Telvin7(m): 8:26pm On Oct 14, 2018
Beginner........

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Portablegamer(m): 3:37am On Oct 15, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnK3boj54JA monster Hunter stories mobile gameplay#4
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 7:58am On Oct 15, 2018
I downloaded FIFA mobile beta and I keep getting this error. anyway to get around it? I just wanna have a feel of the game

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 8:31am On Oct 15, 2018
okay guys going on a square Enix marathon, my love for Square Enix no be here ooo

finished Final Fantasy IX, Final Fantasy XV, Final fantasy Xv, Chrono Trigger, The World Ends With Us and I haven't been disappointed with Square Enix so far

currently playing Life iS Strange

graphics is dope!!!!

That logo gives me orgasms grin

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 8:32am On Oct 15, 2018
This Square Enix logo gives me orgasms grin

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 9:56am On Oct 15, 2018
MobileGees:
This Square Enix logo gives me orgasms grin

try life is strange on console then the latest tomb raider then you go know say square enix na the best in terns of storytelling
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Telvin7(m): 3:33pm On Oct 15, 2018
F***k ......this game too hard angry

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MasterPDON: 4:04pm On Oct 15, 2018
MobileGees:
okay guys going on a square Enix marathon, my love for Square Enix no be here ooo

finished Final Fantasy IX, Final Fantasy XV, Final fantasy Xv, Chrono Trigger, The World Ends With Us and I haven't been disappointed with Square Enix so far

currently playing Life iS Strange

graphics is dope!!!!

That logo gives me orgasms grin
We are brothers. Big fan of square enix as well. Played and finished FF dissidia on ppsspp. Did you play any of the old FF games with those 2d graphics?

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sureinfo: 4:29pm On Oct 15, 2018
that may be due to your network, well i will really love enjoying this game on my spark 2.
Mustiboy:
I downloaded FIFA mobile beta and I keep getting this error. anyway to get around it? I just wanna have a feel of the game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 4:35pm On Oct 15, 2018
MasterPDON:

We are brothers. Big fan of square enix as well. Played and finished FF dissidia on ppsspp. Did you play any of the old FF games with those 2d graphics?

Sure played ffiii, and 1 and Crono Trigger was 2d also

which FF series was your favourite

mine was crisis core that Zach personality just felt too real, his death was the first time I cried while playing video game

I also liked Ffix, Zidane and his crew na psychos grin grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 4:39pm On Oct 15, 2018
sureinfo:
that may be due to your network, well i will really love enjoying this game on my spark 2.
I didn't ask about your phone please.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Telvin7(m): 9:20pm On Oct 15, 2018
sureinfo:
abeg if Dem dey call fone nor mention that toy angry

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Portablegamer(m): 10:31pm On Oct 15, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5lLGhNVBbc code asylum gameplay mobile
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by SmooshCHN: 6:50am On Oct 16, 2018
Telvin7:
abeg if Dem dey call fone nor mention that toy angry
Lmao!! grin You didn't have to violate the phone like that.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 16, 2018
Mustiboy:
I didn't ask about your phone please.

grin grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 16, 2018
SmooshCHN:
Lmao!! grin You didn't have to violate the phone like that.

grin grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 16, 2018
Prince of Persia two thrones, a psp game with some of my phone's game

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
Codeberg:
bro the games are still fun to play! I actually created an emulator for them some few months ago.

You can download the emulator from here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.ovaplay.retro2me

Loaded sharply... Where to get the games from ❓

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 12:17pm On Oct 16, 2018
Tonybod:
What game is this?
Shadowgun Legends
Free on Playstore
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 12:20pm On Oct 16, 2018
Tonybod:

Did you buy the golds?

Nope... I hardly open the game so purchasing Gold will be epic wastage

I won like 10K gold from one Giveaway

That's what even made me download the game sef just to login and receive the gold
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 16, 2018
I don't really know why gameloft haven't make the campaign missions of this mc5 of a game offline since they have already release a new online one titled mc versus. I think it's high time gameloft make the campaign offline while the multiplayer should be left online.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sKeetz(m): 12:37pm On Oct 16, 2018
mint Samsung s9plus for sale

Call/WhatsApp: 09057258682
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by daamazing(m): 12:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
sammyfrosh:
I don't really know why gameloft haven't make the campaign missions of this mc5 of a game offline since they have already release a new online one titled mc versus. I think it's high time gameloft make the campaign offline while the multiplayer should be left online.
who plays offline games undecided
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 12:41pm On Oct 16, 2018
Some FPP Miramar action

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 12:44pm On Oct 16, 2018
Dinner ✔️

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 12:46pm On Oct 16, 2018
Erangel Squads with friends

(1) (2) (3) ... (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.