Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (914) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2793359 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2018
Telvin7:
HUAWEI'S own kirin processor

Does it run gta San Andreas well without any glitches like my exynos device?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 19, 2018
Amazing Spider-Man java

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Telvin7(m): 7:59pm On Oct 19, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Does it run gta San Andreas well without any glitches like my exynos device?
exynos is shitty....... Yep it runs flawlessly........but I don't play GTA San Andreas
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Telvin7(m): 8:02pm On Oct 19, 2018
Car race!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2018
Telvin7:
exynos is shitty....... Yep it runs flawlessly........but I don't play GTA San Andreas

I side that. Exynos isn't good for gaming as snapdragon and don't you like gta games at all?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 19, 2018
Gta San Andreas and oceanhorn

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Seyilome(m): 8:57pm On Oct 19, 2018
sammyfrosh:
carry on with ur good work here Jor,i dey enjoy u

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by SmooshCHN: 9:01pm On Oct 19, 2018
I've used the Huawei P20 pro. A performance beast and very efficient with battery life. Only drawback was the UI even though it was fast and light. Switched to Oneplus 6 and never looked back.

Kirin 970, Snapdragon 835, Snapdragon 845 devices are all great. They run the latest games flawlessly you shouldn't even be asking.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:39pm On Oct 19, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Don't mind them jawe, they have forgotten that we all in one way or the other contributed in keeping this thread alive.

I don't know how screenshots was disturbing them. You post whatever things you game on be it ios, android, psp, 3ds or vita.

And thanks for sticking up for me
yeah bro that's the way forward, screenshot from any gaming platforms are welcomed here
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:40pm On Oct 19, 2018
sammyfrosh:

The Nvidia shield is indeed a powerful device but I think it doesn't have much games to bottleneck it's horsepower in that most android games on the playstore doesn't require too much horsepower to run with few exceptionals like mc5, mc versus, gta San Andreas, shadow gun and dead trigger 2

It's not using much of it's horsepower because the pc was streaming it's screen components and input onto the Nvidia shield.

But the Nvidia is more powerful than most android phones in my own opinion but not powerful enough to compare to high end gaming laptop bro
thanks

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:42pm On Oct 19, 2018
sammyfrosh:
People should post more in this thread so we can keep it alive cus me I enjoy this thread so much. Thanks
majority of our members are on WhatsApp group or telegram,if only they could all come here am sure the thread will be rockin'

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:47pm On Oct 19, 2018
sammyfrosh:

I enjoy looking at game pics too and I like arguments too but the thread is slowly dying. I will try my own very best to kip d thread rossy shaa. wink
have you played socom u.s navy seal 3 psp through ppsspp emulator on android

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 19, 2018
guydangerous:
have you played socom u.s navy seal 3 psp through ppsspp emulator on android

Nope, but am sure to try it and when I do I will give you my feedback on it but have you also played Dante's inferno on ppsspp too?

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:51pm On Oct 19, 2018
sammyfrosh:
the S7 graphics kinda look like the ps2 version looking at the background and sky
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 19, 2018
guydangerous:
yeah bro that's the way forward, screenshot from any gaming platforms are welcomed here

Thanks bro kiss
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
guydangerous:
the S7 graphics kinda look like the ps2 version looking at the background and sky

Yea it's because it was night time and I think the snapdragon in s4 and some other devices like Xiaomi or one plus devices are better than the exynos for gaming tho because the exynos has glitches since it isn't as optimised as snapdragon chipsets for gta San Andreas so yeah the s4 looks better graphics wise since the textures on exynos looks pixelated compared to the s4 with even an older snapdragon 600 chipset.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
SmooshCHN:
I've used the Huawei P20 pro. A performance beast and very efficient with battery life. Only drawback was the UI even though it was fast and light. Switched to Oneplus 6 and never looked back.

Kirin 970, Snapdragon 835, Snapdragon 845 devices are all great. They run the latest games flawlessly you shouldn't even be asking.
just pray Asus rog phone price skyrocket beyond the expected purchasing price else if you get that phone you won't even look up not to talk of looking back,I watched the video review about the phone last night mehn see mad specs and goodies
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 19, 2018
SmooshCHN:

That one plus 6 is really a flagship killer bro. Even the one plus 3t is faster than s7 in speed test and app launching. I just hope they make a one plus phone with 4k display and fast charging. Am gonna BUY it ShaRp ShaRp.

The only thing I don't like is the oxygen os but that can be solved by rooting and installing custom roms on it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Nope, but am sure to try it and when I do I will give you my feedback on it but have you also played Dante's inferno on ppsspp too?
I've already played it,mehn the game make brains...Dante inferno yes I've played but didn't finish it because
1) didn't have the right settings to boost it's speed and clear up blury graphics
2) e hard die,I spent 2 days on one particular spot in the game
3) the display sometimes go blind while the game will be running in the background
4) got angry and deleted it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 19, 2018
guydangerous:
I've already played it,mehn the game make brains...Dante inferno yes I've played but didn't finish it because
1) didn't have the right settings to boost it's speed and clear up blury graphics
2) e hard die,I spent 2 days on one particular spot in the game
3) the display sometimes go blind while the game will be running in the background
4) got angry and deleted it.

Lol, I tried it on my phone too some years back and it wasn't smooth but it was doable. I stopped playing it too because It gets harder as I played through so I also stopped playing but I must admit it was a good game that plays similarly to God of war
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Portablegamer(m): 10:43pm On Oct 19, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXeWsKMxggc cyber Hunter mobile GAMEPLAY
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Telvin7(m): 11:17pm On Oct 19, 2018
sammyfrosh:

I side that. Exynos isn't good for gaming as snapdragon and don't you like gta games at all?
no dats old stuff.........play gangstas Vegas or new Orleans
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Telvin7(m): 11:20pm On Oct 19, 2018
guydangerous:
just pray Asus rog phone price skyrocket beyond the expected purchasing price else if you get that phone you won't even look up not to talk of looking back,I watched the video review about the phone last night mehn see mad specs and goodies
Asus rog phone na 4 gamers ......... But the features mek sense die........ especially that sentivity ....... .......no need to touch the screen to play games
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Telvin7(m): 11:21pm On Oct 19, 2018
SmooshCHN:

especially that kirin 980 7nm architect
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 20, 2018
Telvin7:
no dats old stuff.........play gangstas Vegas or new Orleans

I tried gangster Vegas and gta San Andreas was better story wise and I also hated Iaps in games but I will try new Orleans to see if it's better
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:20am On Oct 20, 2018
PUBG mobile is so broken right now...
The devs arent serious

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:21am On Oct 20, 2018
sammyfrosh:
Beat my games if you can.
u just piled up angry birds and called that a game collection
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 20, 2018
Baddestguyp:
u just piled up angry birds and called that a game collection

Isn't angry birds a game anymore? Not everyone plays fps games or asphalt games nah and if you have games on your phone that you think we haven't played then screenshot it and let us see them
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 10:03am On Oct 20, 2018
Baddestguyp:
PUBG mobile is so broken right now... The devs arent serious
how did you encounter bugs or glitches
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MasterPDON: 10:05am On Oct 20, 2018
guydangerous:
Can I post game screenshots from PC?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by flexerking(m): 10:20am On Oct 20, 2018
Baddestguyp:
PUBG mobile is so broken right now...
The devs arent serious
exactly instead they are adding more things every update.banning ppl for useless reason
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 20, 2018
MasterPDON:

Can I post game screenshots from PC?

Yes you can. We don't mind cus most of us game on pc too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.