Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (958) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2783388 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 18, 2018
Mizik:
what android version

Oreo
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mizik(m): 10:50pm On Dec 18, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Oreo
where did you download it from bro
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 18, 2018
Guys I still think the psp pes are better than pes 2019 on android phones

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Alfabest07(m): 10:51pm On Dec 18, 2018
Kept ending up 2nd since yesterday.. My Winner Chicken this night

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MeshachMARTINS(m): 10:53pm On Dec 18, 2018
guydangerous:
I no even get ps1 sef let alone ps3
Na typicalgamer I be wan mention

1 Share

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MeshachMARTINS(m): 10:55pm On Dec 18, 2018
sammyfrosh:
they will come and beat u naw
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 18, 2018
MeshachMARTINS:
they will come and beat u naw

Let them rush me bro grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 18, 2018
Mizik:
where did you download it from bro

I bought it on playstore
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by samueldo4life(m): 2:04am On Dec 19, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Stop leaving In the past bro. Embrace the future.
Pes 2019 has improved their graphics and resolution to the extent that it's now competing with ps3 own. But I know ps3 might win but it's not bad for a Mobil device.
A friend of mine just complain that his phones no longer meet the requirements of 2019. As a result from this it lags alot.

Look at pictures below

See the pics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 2:32am On Dec 19, 2018
samueldo4life:

Stop leaving In the past bro. Embrace the future.
Pes 2019 has improved their graphics and resolution to the extent that it's now competing with ps3 own. But I know ps3 might win but it's not bad for a Mobil device.
A friend of mine just complain that his phones no longer meet the requirements of 2019. As a result from this it lags alot.

Look at pictures below

See the pics

Guy you wanna hear the truth. That's just a psp/ps2 pes responded with high resolution then plastered on the store with pes 19 written on it.

Check pes 14 an old game on ps3 and and pes 2018. It's not even close to compare them

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by samueldo4life(m): 3:09am On Dec 19, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Guy you wanna hear the truth. That's just a psp/ps2 pes responded with high resolution then plastered on the store with pes 19 written on it.

Check pes 14 an old game on ps3 and and pes 2018. It's not even close to compare them
If it's pes in psp/ps2 with high resolution then why is it that the gameplay are different? Putting both side by side all I see in PSP is just a box match where one player will dribble 6 players in field with his body and score.

To tell you that Android is more powerful than ps2 or pes. There is an emulator in Android that can play PSP and ps2 game specifically. If you have a good phone it can run up to 60fps with its raw power. while midrange phones can run up to 30fps. There is an upgrade now in cheat that can make mid-range phone to run it in 60fps. That's far higher than what ps2/psp could offer

In conclusion
Pes in mobile is nothing compared to ps2. Its hard to believe it bro but just open your eyes and you will see.

Even look at the gameplay of the pictures you sent. The only difference is graphics

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 7:47am On Dec 19, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Sammy you � devil I so much Miss 3 vs 3 in pes ps3 era now anybody when come my house Dem go bring moderm won play fortnite back in tha days 3vs3 was lit
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 7:51am On Dec 19, 2018
samueldo4life:

If it's pes in psp/ps2 with high resolution then why is it that the gameplay are different? Putting both side by side all I see in PSP is just a box match where one player will dribble 6 players in field with his body and score.

To tell you that Android is more powerful than ps2 or pes. There is an emulator in Android that can play PSP and ps2 game specifically. If you have a good phone it can run up to 60fps with its raw power. while midrange phones can run up to 30fps. There is an upgrade now in cheat that can make mid-range phone to run it in 60fps. That's far higher than what ps2/psp could offer

In conclusion
Pes in mobile is nothing compared to ps2. Its hard to believe it bro but just open your eyes and you will see.

Even look at the gameplay of the pictures you sent. The only difference is graphics

@sammy saying pes19 is a ps2 pes model with new graphics is arrogant we both know that Android pes
smack the crap out of ps2 pes

but @samueldo4life say only graphics is the difference between Android pes19 and ps3 pes18

you are more dangerously arrogant than sammyfrosh
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by samueldo4life(m): 9:29am On Dec 19, 2018
typicalgamer:

@sammy saying pes19 is a ps2 pes model with new graphics is arrogant we both know that Android pes

but @samueldo4life say only graphics is the difference between Android pes19 and ps3 pes18

There's actually more to it apart from graphics.
Even in terms of skills and gameplay, it surpasses Android pes. All I'm saying is that there are some things that are similar in Android gameplay and ps3 gameplay.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 9:48am On Dec 19, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Your phone needs to be rooted for it to work
I don't use phone that is not rooted.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 9:50am On Dec 19, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Oreo
MC4 on Oreo. Pls download link. The one I installed for a friend crashes.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 9:55am On Dec 19, 2018
typicalgamer:

grin grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 10:45am On Dec 19, 2018
Collinz2:
MC4 on Oreo. Pls download link. The one I installed for a friend crashes.

as long as you buy it on play store it will be compatible with any Android version as long as your specs it up to par
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 10:51am On Dec 19, 2018
samueldo4life:

There's actually more to it apart from graphics.
Even in terms of skills and gameplay, it surpasses Android pes. All I'm saying is that there are some things that are similar in Android gameplay and ps3 gameplay.

out of almost everybody that. back Android pes in this forum

you are the most straight forward Among them all

but I have a feeling before pes 2020 to pes2023

it will match or surpassed ps3 pes like it has surpassed ps2 pes

my opinion though
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 10:59am On Dec 19, 2018
MeshachMARTINS:
Na typicalgamer I be wan mention

wha what!!!

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 19, 2018
Collinz2:
I don't use phone that is not rooted.

Then download sixaxis apk from a website and pair your dualshock 3 controller using usb at first and once it recognise your device you can connect through Bluetooth.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 19, 2018
samueldo4life:

In conclusion

Ok I was being sarcastic but we all know mobile pes is nothing compared to ps3 pes don't let the things we like blindfold us from seeing the truth let's remove our eye patches and see the clear differences. Mobile pes are just rehash from previous versions like fifa on mobile.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 19, 2018
typicalgamer:

I was pushing it a bit too far grin

But even then it's not closer to pes on ps3 like samueldo4life is trying to make it seems like.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Maro4u(m): 11:40am On Dec 19, 2018
Any pes 2019 WhatsApp group add me 07019641879
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 12:14pm On Dec 19, 2018
sammyfrosh:

I was pushing it a bit too far grin

But even then it's not closer to pes on ps3 like samueldo4life is trying to make it seems like.

everybody wants to live in their fantasy

the other I'm YouTube one pubg mobile streamer saying:::
pubg mobile is far better than Xbox and PS4 own
it only falls behind the pc version

na once I comment say him dae broke that's why he streams pubg mobile
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by samueldo4life(m): 12:36pm On Dec 19, 2018
typicalgamer:

grin

No use laugh kill me
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Samuel89(m): 12:40pm On Dec 19, 2018
samueldo4life:

In conclusion

Please, which app is that that make make a low end phone run pes2019 mobile? Its displaying black screen on my infinix x551 2gig ram phone and its lollipop. Thanks. cc samueldo4life
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Maro4u(m): 12:46pm On Dec 19, 2018
Pes 2019 offline ppsspp... Finally I won the cup

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 12:49pm On Dec 19, 2018
wow people with name Sam many for this group o
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 12:50pm On Dec 19, 2018
Maro4u:
Pes 2019 offline ppsspp... Finally I won the cup

I dae miss o I need to come back to town fast
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Maro4u(m): 12:53pm On Dec 19, 2018
typicalgamer:

I dae miss o I need to come back to town fast

Asin u no dey play game where u dey?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 19, 2018
typicalgamer:

grin grin lol bad guy.

You see what am saying. What's the difference between pubg on ps4/xbox1 and pc version except maybe for differences.

Am sorry but those that say pes on mobile and ps3 are the same have no ps3 that's why they are trying to make the mobile pes same as ps3 version so they can make themselves feel better.

(1) (2) (3) ... (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.