Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (959) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2783351 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 19, 2018
typicalgamer:
wow people with name Sam many for this group o

You know as e be nah grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 19, 2018
typicalgamer:

as long as you buy it on play store it will be compatible with any Android version as long as your specs it up to par

Yes this
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 19, 2018
Maro4u:
Pes 2019 offline ppsspp... Finally I won the cup

See ps2 graphics grin we die here grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Maro4u(m): 1:13pm On Dec 19, 2018
sammyfrosh:

See ps2 graphics grin we die here grin

Naso, and guy this ps2 pes though it's modded e beat that pes 2019 android I no go lie but the pes 2019 is not that bad o it's enjoyable too but no where near console quality
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by samueldo4life(m): 1:31pm On Dec 19, 2018
Maro4u:

Naso, and guy this ps2 pes though it's modded e beat that pes 2019 android I no go lie but the pes 2019 is not that bad o it's enjoyable too but no where near console quality

I think your phone cannot run pes 2019 Android that's y u just stick to PSP.
A friend of mine complain that his phone can't handle the game (pes2019)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Maro4u(m): 1:45pm On Dec 19, 2018
samueldo4life:

I think your phone cannot run pes 2019 Android that's y u just stick to PSP.
A friend of mine complain that his phone can't handle the game (pes2019)
don't think I have pes 2019 android and plays well I don't have to tell u my kind of phone...

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 19, 2018
Maro4u:
don't think I have pes 2019 android and plays well I don't have to tell u my kind of phone...

I was downloading the game to see what you've all being hyping but once I saw that your screenshot I said fvck it and I quited the shįt

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Maro4u(m): 2:16pm On Dec 19, 2018
sammyfrosh:

I was downloading the game to see what you've all being hyping but once I saw that your screenshot I said fvck it and I quited the shįt
I wasted my hard earned data on it I swear but will keep on managing it but prefer my ppsspp pes
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 3:07pm On Dec 19, 2018
Maro4u:
I wasted my hard earned data on it I swear but will keep on managing it but prefer my ppsspp pes

the only reason I don't like this pes Mobile it's just that stats matters alot
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olanreyman(m): 4:14pm On Dec 19, 2018
After playing the pes 2019 for some days now this is my honest unbiased reviews
Firstly, the game needs serious improvements in terms of gameplay. Though they did a good job and It's cool the gameplay is similar to that of console, but the pace is damn too slow and players seems to be sluggish atimes expecially the defend mechanism, defenders defend as if they are drunk and confused.

Secondly, the pitch and ball is very horrible, pes18 pitch is way better and smooth. Sometimes one will have to increase brightness to see the ball clearly.

Third note is that though my phone was able to handle the game on high resolution, but replay is very laggy atimes, which is a general issue from them. Same thing applies to online multiplayer, it's lags so badly coupled with the sluggish pace of the game. And this is same network i used when playing pes18 without issues whatsoever.
I wonder what maintenance they where doing, cos i do get alot of errors before eventually being able to play a match. Always server error

Another point is that the control of the game is not more sensitive like the one on pes18, there is a bit of delay in response, i dont know why they altered the sensitivity...

Lastly the pes19 is not battery friendly at all and phone gets hot expecially when playing on high resolution, though its quit normal when playing on medium or low resolution. To be sincere i don't know if its me, i can't see any vast difference between playing on low, medium and high resolution its almost thesame thing. Funny enough the graphics even looks better on low resolution.

I will give pes 2019 4/10.

Unreal engine needs serious improvements

Graphics below is that of low resolution. Looks cool and better

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by samueldo4life(m): 5:32pm On Dec 19, 2018
olanreyman:
After playing the pes 2019 for some days now this is my honest unbiased reviews
Firstly, the game needs serious improvements in terms of gameplay. Though they did a good job and It's cool the gameplay is similar to that of console, but the pace is damn too slow and players seems to be sluggish atimes expecially the defend mechanism, defenders defend as if they are drunk and confused.

Secondly, the pitch and ball is very horrible, pes18 pitch is way better and smooth. Sometimes one will have to increase brightness to see the ball clearly.

Third note is that though my phone was able to handle the game on high resolution, but replay is very laggy atimes, which is a general issue from them. Same thing applies to online multiplayer, it's lags so badly coupled with the sluggish pace of the game. And this is same network i used when playing pes18 without issues whatsoever.
I wonder what maintenance they where doing, cos i do get alot of errors before eventually being able to play a match. Always server error

Another point is that the control of the game is not more sensitive like the one on pes18, i dont know why they altered the sensitivity...

Lastly the pes19 is not battery friendly at all and phone gets hot expecially when playing on high resolution, though its quit normal when playing on medium or low resolution. To be sincere i don't know if its me, i can't see any vast difference between playing on low, medium and high resolution its almost thesame thing. Funny enough the graphics even looks better on low resolution.

Graphics below is that of low resolution. Looks cool and better
Thanks for the review

However, in terms of the graphics, it's quite difficult to note the difference. If you look clearly enough you will see.

When playing on low resolution it runs better. That's why it looks more cooler than the max.

It take a gaming phones like that of xiaomi black shark to run it on high resolution with good frames for now.

Other than that, mid range phones can run it with low or medium resolution for now. I believe it will be better in future updates which will be rolling a month from now.

In my opinion it's still under maintenance
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 5:54pm On Dec 19, 2018
[quote author=olanreyman post=73993613]After playing the pes 2019 for some days now this is my honest unbiased reviews

Another point is that the control of the game is not more sensitive like the one on pes18, i dont know why they altered the sensitivity...

Graphics below is that of low resolution. Looks cool and better [/q

that's how real gameplay should be na

if they leave same gameplay and only change modes and kits + players faces what's the difference

gameplay changes favor and backfire different types of player every year

if you play pes on console or play call of duty you will understand me very well
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 7:18pm On Dec 19, 2018
typicalgamer:

as long as you buy it on play store it will be compatible with any Android version as long as your specs it up to par
buy For phone?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 7:23pm On Dec 19, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Then download sixaxis apk from a website and pair your dualshock 3 controller using usb at first and once it recognise your device you can connect through Bluetooth.
thanks.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by DaB1: 9:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
Check Vainglory out its a mobile game and has a PC alpha.."cross platform"

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:02pm On Dec 19, 2018
Lenovo takes the spotlight for now.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 19, 2018
1 in 3

My friends (christopher): which one runs the emulator better?

Me: the pc and vita did grin

Christopher: what about the android one

Me: it's sometimes good but overall it's bleeeeerrrhhhh lipsrsealed

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 3:39am On Dec 20, 2018
Shattered dimensions

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by samueldo4life(m): 3:44am On Dec 20, 2018
sammyfrosh:
1 in 3

That's because your phone is not powerful enough. You can use the cheat to run it well if your phone is not powerful enough. I think there is a 60fps cheat
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 20, 2018
samueldo4life:

That's because your phone is not powerful enough. You can use the cheat to run it well if your phone is not powerful enough. I think there is a 60fps cheat

My phone runs it like in 3x psp resolutions like it's nothing but there's sound issue wink

Sometimes the sound becomes slow and atimes it skips itself that's why it's not perfect and you too definitely knows that.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 9:51am On Dec 20, 2018
sammyfrosh:
Shattered dimensions

to be honest except from Java phones I haven't played Spiderman games elsewhere
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 20, 2018
typicalgamer:

to be honest except from Java phones I haven't played Spiderman games elsewhere

You're missing bro especially web of shadows. Have never really played the arkham games too but I will play it next year definitely.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:30am On Dec 20, 2018
sammyfrosh:
1 in 3

from my point of view the Android display is more clearer and detailed in picture quality.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by blackiridis(m): 10:36am On Dec 20, 2018
samueldo4life:

Stop leaving In the past bro. Embrace the future.
Pes 2019 has improved their graphics and resolution to the extent that it's now competing with ps3 own. But I know ps3 might win but it's not bad for a Mobil device.
A friend of mine just complain that his phones no longer meet the requirements of 2019. As a result from this it lags alot.

Look at pictures below

See the pics
stop abeg yeah they really tried with the graphics but e no even beat PS2 game play
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by blackiridis(m): 10:40am On Dec 20, 2018
Maro4u:

exactly
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mizik(m): 10:59am On Dec 20, 2018
Nokia X5 for ₦48090
Pay on delivery
Express and free shipping
CALL OR WHATSAPP 07016854740 for your jumia orders. Pay on delivery,discounts,Quicker returns and refunds or click to chat me up on WhatsApp https:///2347016854740. Telegram me https:///Mizik1. INSTAGRAM Me @ Mizik1

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 20, 2018
guydangerous:
from my point of view the Android display is more clearer and detailed in picture quality.

Yea it is because of the oled display
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:12pm On Dec 20, 2018
How do people enjoy playing PPSSPP on android...
Like seriously?
If u wanna play PSP games, get one...stop suffering urself cos its no fun playing with bad controls on android
Or better still stick to android games
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 20, 2018
Baddestguyp:
Like seriously?
If u wanna play PSP games, get one...stop suffering urself cos its no fun playing with bad controls on android

You could connect a controller to it bro and trust me it's the best way to play it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 3:25pm On Dec 20, 2018
Baddestguyp:
Like seriously?

presh presh presh

how many times I call your name
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by samueldo4life(m): 3:57pm On Dec 20, 2018
sammyfrosh:

My phone runs it like in 3x psp resolutions like it's nothing but there's sound issue wink

Sometimes the sound becomes slow and atimes it skips itself that's why it's not perfect and you too definitely knows that.

I think someone just answer the question bro wink
sammyfrosh:

My phone runs it like in 3x psp resolutions like it's nothing but there's sound issue

I think someone just answer the question bro.
I watched some review in techutopia channel. snapdragon 835 handle it in 60fps original state. I was shocked cause 60fps is faster than PSP.

anyway, I think everyone knows what they like and what they don't like or prefer. but as for me. PSP soccer is like a box game.
is not that I don't like it oh. but players don't open, it's just like a one man game where you take it to one corner side and you play shot with Ronaldo it's a goal.

I love exploring new things like skill, gameplay that's similar to console. PSP can't give me that. that's why I love pes. it's just my opinion

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by flexispy: 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2018
Wait how you take get all this players
Maro4u:

(1) (2) (3) ... (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.