Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (960) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2783262 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Toocute4u(m): 11:31pm On Dec 20, 2018
But wait oh, why did konami have to increase the ai difficulty in pes 2019, imagine top player is constantly scoring me 3 goals, just be giving me hypertension anyhow
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 6:08am On Dec 21, 2018
Vikendi loaded �

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 6:11am On Dec 21, 2018
°°

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FatherCHRISTMAS: 8:23am On Dec 21, 2018
What game is this
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Alfabest07(m): 4:12pm On Dec 21, 2018
nani667:
Vikendi loaded �
they now made it that one can join back to a match if mistakingly exited but there is a glitch to it which i believe will be fixed in their next update. As it happened, my network exited me from the game, when i switched network, i rejoined the match only to be trapped where i was (inside the school building in erangel), the walls dissappeared. I could see my teamates climbing air and tables, all pickups all in the air. Just as in the picture. Am yet to play in the vikendi beta map

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Xtianvic(m): 4:35pm On Dec 21, 2018
Check my signature if you want to join an international PES 2019 WhatsApp group kiss kiss
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by flexispy: 6:16pm On Dec 21, 2018
My crap team

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by odaniel1(m): 6:49pm On Dec 21, 2018
I have a Gionee P8w 1gb RAM Android phone with faulty battery for sale @ 13k (slightly negotiable). Interested parties to call/text 07035149700
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2018
flexispy:
My crap team

on console I can use that crap team to top Nigeria online pes Ranking again

on console not mobile

*tweak* the formation and make every player 75+ stat
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by frankobobby(m): 5:21am On Dec 22, 2018
Please I need the link to download pes 18 or pes 19 for ppsspp
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 9:19am On Dec 22, 2018
JeffreyJames:

That Announcer thrilled me Mehn, especially when using earpiece. The In-Game sound has really improved. I'm addicted to the PES. This one wey them don commot Energy Bar so, na play till phone die o.

Have you also Noticed the AI has been improved. Computer is no longer easy to beat o. If you see as them dey pipe me yesterday ehn.
With time the AI study your game style and adapt, na campaign de gimme tough time sotey i relegate but i don de master the new gamplay... Mbappe na wizard for this game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 9:26am On Dec 22, 2018
I got my bb players from the 25k gp draw box so they have low rating... na me come de train them de go up

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JeffreyJames(m): 9:36am On Dec 22, 2018
Georgioo:

With time the AI study your game style and adapt, na campaign de gimme tough time sotey i relegate but i don de master the new gamplay... Mbappe na wizard for this game

Na that event mode of scoring 3 more goals than your opponent Dey worry me.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Quinniscent(m): 12:15pm On Dec 22, 2018
Bestchoice4me:
I just got the infinix hot 6x..can anyone pls recommend some baddest game for me.. Thanks in anticipation.
Does It Have Notification Light?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by NicestDude: 12:37pm On Dec 22, 2018
olanreyman:
After playing the pes 2019 for some days now this is my honest unbiased reviews
Firstly, the game needs serious improvements in terms of gameplay. Though they did a good job and It's cool the gameplay is similar to that of console, but the pace is damn too slow and players seems to be sluggish atimes expecially the defend mechanism, defenders defend as if they are drunk and confused.

Secondly, the pitch and ball is very horrible, pes18 pitch is way better and smooth. Sometimes one will have to increase brightness to see the ball clearly.

Third note is that though my phone was able to handle the game on high resolution, but replay is very laggy atimes, which is a general issue from them. Same thing applies to online multiplayer, it's lags so badly coupled with the sluggish pace of the game. And this is same network i used when playing pes18 without issues whatsoever.
I wonder what maintenance they where doing, cos i do get alot of errors before eventually being able to play a match. Always server error

Another point is that the control of the game is not more sensitive like the one on pes18, there is a bit of delay in response, i dont know why they altered the sensitivity...

Lastly the pes19 is not battery friendly at all and phone gets hot expecially when playing on high resolution, though its quit normal when playing on medium or low resolution. To be sincere i don't know if its me, i can't see any vast difference between playing on low, medium and high resolution its almost thesame thing. Funny enough the graphics even looks better on low resolution.

I will give pes 2019 4/10.

Unreal engine needs serious improvements

Graphics below is that of low resolution. Looks cool and better

It's just you o. Mine looks too good at high resolution and 60 fps... Just that I love my battery lol
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Bestchoice4me(m): 12:57pm On Dec 22, 2018
Nope
Quinniscent:
Does It Have Notification Light?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Meklex(m): 2:46pm On Dec 22, 2018
NicestDude:

It's just you o. Mine looks too good at high resolution and 60 fps... Just that I love my battery lol
how can I check my own fps?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 22, 2018
Mc4 still holds up pretty well

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by NicestDude: 3:40pm On Dec 22, 2018
Meklex:
how can I check my own fps?

That place with coutinho picture
.. click the three horizontal lines on the bottom right screen and select video settings
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by NicestDude: 3:41pm On Dec 22, 2018
Line up

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by NicestDude: 3:42pm On Dec 22, 2018
Another one

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by NicestDude: 3:43pm On Dec 22, 2018
The one I use the most..

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by NicestDude: 3:46pm On Dec 22, 2018
Ss

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 6:38pm On Dec 22, 2018
JeffreyJames:

Na that event mode of scoring 3 more goals than your opponent Dey worry me.
And na the most difficult e de grin

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 8:17pm On Dec 22, 2018
Just joined the PES mobile gang

I'm really impressed with what Konami has done shocked shocked top notch for a mobile phone

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 8:18pm On Dec 22, 2018
Georgioo:
crack am then use pad goals go flow easy
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 8:19pm On Dec 22, 2018
Georgioo:
try add controller pad to your pes19 and goals go flow easier

(1) (2) (3) ... (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.