Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

VIEWER'S DISCRETION: Wife Divorced Husband because Of Jonathan TAN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIEWER'S DISCRETION: Wife Divorced Husband because Of Jonathan TAN (4068 Views)

2015: We’ve Collected 20 Million Signatures For Jonathan —TAN / North West PDP Governors Shun Pro-jonathan TAN Rally In Kano / 2015: We’ve Collected 20 Million Signatures For Jonathan —TAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: VIEWER'S DISCRETION: Wife Divorced Husband because Of Jonathan TAN by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 05, 2014
Sirniyeh:

When I was nominated as TAN member, my wife disagreed with me to be a member. She objected that I should not participate to campaign for Mr Jonathan. Upon all convictions for her to believe that its our opportunity to share from the national cake, all to no avail.

Eventually, she dumped me because of my love for Gej. She told me it's over between us, I thought about it and decided that life without her is meaningless, so I decided to kill myself....

I drank lacasera with suya but nothing happened, I proceeded to another level of poisonous concoction..
So I prepared turkey and gizzard with strawberry juice and lot of fresh tomatoes, yet nothing...

I ate cake, chocolate mixed with ice cream, still I didn't die...so I'm so confused right now because I just finished eating fried rice with maltina and fresh
fruit salad but nothing happened..

Please am confused right now. What should I do? Or should i travel to Borno state??

I need advice please

Re: VIEWER'S DISCRETION: Wife Divorced Husband because Of Jonathan TAN by Samzzy94(m): 12:07pm On Dec 05, 2014
Op,drink garri and coke.....and u wud thank me later grin grin
Re: VIEWER'S DISCRETION: Wife Divorced Husband because Of Jonathan TAN by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 05, 2014
He wouldn't need to die he would be in heaven on earth.
Adminisher:

Try this one.
White rice with beans, arrange fried plantation strategically on the concoction. Put four pieces of fried beef and include fried liver. For quicker action, make sure there is chocolate-cake around that you will eat after the this poison. Lie down on a soft bed with moderate ac after taking all these. You will surely die.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian States And Their Mineral Resources / (PHOTO) Nigeria Police Has Released A New Sticker... So Ironical / Avengers: CAN And Catholic Bishops, We Are Waiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.