Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,357 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Nigerian Presidential Candidates CV - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Presidential Candidates CV (861 Views)

15 Parties, Five Presidential Candidates May Boycott Elections / 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune / The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Presidential Candidates CV by Bolurx(m): 10:07pm On Dec 04, 2014
1. Dr. Jonathan, 57, Ijaw, PhD Zoology and a member of the PDP.

2. Alhaji Buhari, 73, Fulani, Primary School Leaving Certificate. Cadet Military Training dropout and a member of the APC.

3. Alhaji Atiku, 68, Fulani, Diploma in Arabic Language and a member of the APC.

4. Alhaji Kwankwaso, 58, Fulani, Diploma in Hausa Language and a member of the APC.

I Just Sit Don Dey Look These APC people. In The Case Of Ekiti, they were shouting "how will an HND Holder Rule Ekiti state that is known for her highly intellectual citizens?"

Time Will Tell!
Re: Nigerian Presidential Candidates CV by ammyluv2002(f): 10:12pm On Dec 04, 2014
Buhari is 73? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Presidential Candidates CV by tholesus(m): 10:15pm On Dec 04, 2014
Ow tru is diz fact about diz precidency CV?
Re: Nigerian Presidential Candidates CV by acenazt: 10:36pm On Dec 04, 2014
op if buhari was a Cadet drop out how did he make it to major general? was his father a field marshal? nonsense I am sure u r one of those PDP mofos.
Re: Nigerian Presidential Candidates CV by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
Not diploma it is diplogree. They are still planing to go and do their HND, HIV programme as early as they become president of bokogeria
Re: Nigerian Presidential Candidates CV by SirHouloo(m): 11:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
U see why we aren't moving forward? I once heard that to be an American president, U should have studied in Harvard. Thatz a country that know what they are doing. Are we animals or arabic students?
Re: Nigerian Presidential Candidates CV by Bolurx(m): 12:24pm On Dec 05, 2014
SirHouloo:
U see why we aren't moving forward? I once heard that to be an American president, U should have studied in Harvard. Thatz a country that know what they are doing. Are we animals or arabic students?

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Sokoto State Gubernatorial Election,more Than PDP VS APC Affair / Kumuyi Orders Deeper Life Members To Get Voter Cards / FG Targets 750,000 Young Farmers With $100m Agric Finance Empowerment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.