Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Of Yobe Wins APC Flag Again - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Of Yobe Wins APC Flag Again (7334 Views)

PHOTOS: Nigerian Army Reinforces Troops On Recently Attacked Yobe Town, Gaidam / Gaidam Gave Out 100's Of Hilux Vehicles To The Army, Police (pic) / Formal Kano State Governor Ibrahim Shekarau Among The Dead? #danacrash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Of Yobe Wins APC Flag Again by dprince042(m): 10:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
dprince042:

Thats Nigeria for you

Nigerian Politics is all about indoor discussion and a test will be carried out the media to know the people's mind, game things !!
Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Of Yobe Wins APC Flag Again by bigfat: 10:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
hmm
Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Of Yobe Wins APC Flag Again by Truman155(m): 10:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
pinkyruledworld:

e wo wan, awon first page tinz
sorry i dont understand yoruba but proudly..,

Nairaland chairman france chapter
Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Of Yobe Wins APC Flag Again by aguizm(m): 10:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
Do yobe state still need a governor cos I can bet my ass that this man hasn't tarred 1km of road since he assumed office and all thanks to Buhari's Boko boiz. So they are celebrating another four years of massive looting. Jonathan a beg declare full state of emergency in that state biko
Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Of Yobe Wins APC Flag Again by DonaldGenes(m): 10:40pm On Dec 04, 2014
Interesting!!!
Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Of Yobe Wins APC Flag Again by JEITO: 10:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
Power of incumbency just like hiss colleagues from the APC controlled south-western states
Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Of Yobe Wins APC Flag Again by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
bunmioguns:

Are they not better than the good for nothing party PDp

My dear, they are not o! If you doubt me, ask obiagelli
Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Of Yobe Wins APC Flag Again by bunmioguns(m): 10:43pm On Dec 04, 2014
himkers:

My dear, they are not o! If you doubt me, ask obiagelli

anyhow

cool cool cool
Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Of Yobe Wins APC Flag Again by Truckpusher(m): 10:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
It's not about winning flags ,it's about performance because right now all they want to do is to loot and loot until they drop dead with money they can't spend in a life time.
Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Of Yobe Wins APC Flag Again by JEITO: 10:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
I wonder what he'll boast about as his achievements during his campaigns
Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Of Yobe Wins APC Flag Again by yahx(m): 11:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
That's all they care about while their people are been killed on a daily bases#[b][/b]
Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Of Yobe Wins APC Flag Again by Consultville(m): 12:02am On Dec 05, 2014
Before nko.
Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Of Yobe Wins APC Flag Again by Shakurpaul2: 4:14am On Dec 05, 2014
God Bless Geidam. I Hope if elected, he delivers to The people of Kano.

Organizations enrolling their candidates for WAEC, NECO, JAMB, My signature might be useful to you.

Follow this link for more details http:///u-are-u-4500-digital-persona-finger-print-scanner-1216914
Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Of Yobe Wins APC Flag Again by southsouthman: 5:22am On Dec 05, 2014
I tot this guy was a deputy gov and became gov when his boss died in 2009 just like GEJ and Yaradua. He contested the 2011 guber election and won just like GEJ. Is this the same APC has adopted as guber candidate in Yobe state or a different Gaidam. Meanwhile the same APC and its followers say GEJ cannot contest again because it amounts to third term. I think APC owes not only GEJ apology but the entire citizenry and international community. These guys are truly not a good oppositions.
Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Of Yobe Wins APC Flag Again by DesChyko: 7:21am On Dec 05, 2014
He didn't win this flag 'again'. The party wasn't existing before this election.

(1) (2) (Reply)

MINISTERIAL LIST: Buhari Dumps Amaechi And Others / E-money Kicks off Billion Naira Governorship Campaign In Anambra State / Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Agriculture In 2 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.