Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,312 members, 7,839,505 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Mrs Jonathan Or Mrs Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mrs Jonathan Or Mrs Buhari (2150 Views)

First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo / My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan / Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mrs Jonathan Or Mrs Buhari by Hakeem3(m): 11:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
mrs dame jonathan or mrs aisha buhari who do u prefer as ur first lady?

1 Share

Re: Mrs Jonathan Or Mrs Buhari by blemon44(m): 11:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
this mrs Buhari is so beautiful
this is a kind of lady we need for first lady
but i dont want Mr Buhari to become the next president

1 Like

Re: Mrs Jonathan Or Mrs Buhari by mekaboy(m): 11:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
Re: Mrs Jonathan Or Mrs Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 12:03am On Dec 05, 2014
So you're sure Buhari will win the primaries?
Re: Mrs Jonathan Or Mrs Buhari by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 05, 2014
The first lady is not an elective office

the only people who have a vote are their various husbands

1 Like

Re: Mrs Jonathan Or Mrs Buhari by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 05, 2014
mrs buhari for sure

7 Likes

Re: Mrs Jonathan Or Mrs Buhari by dryakson(m): 12:16am On Dec 05, 2014
Why you come put Dame in the middle na I sense bias

1 Like

Re: Mrs Jonathan Or Mrs Buhari by levelszik(m): 12:20am On Dec 05, 2014
Hello Mr op,next time when u wanna ask,make sure u say Mrs Jonathan vs mrsssssssss Buhari.that's so because mrssssssss buhari is the 9th wife of mr buhari.meanwhile,leadership is much more than physical beauty.for the fact dat mrsssssssss buhari is younger and more beautiful than madam patience doesn't mean she's more deliverable of what is required of a 1st lady or means she doesn't fret more of oga buharis scoldes more than madam patience does of jonathan's scolds.peace be unto you!

7 Likes

Re: Mrs Jonathan Or Mrs Buhari by Hakeem3(m): 12:23am On Dec 05, 2014
dryakson:
Why you come put Dame in the middle na I sense bias
sory dat was a mistake during uploading. ..
Re: Mrs Jonathan Or Mrs Buhari by Hakeem3(m): 12:26am On Dec 05, 2014
mikeansy:
The first lady is not an elective office

the only people who have a vote are their various husbands
so well known... just a thought
Re: Mrs Jonathan Or Mrs Buhari by mumumugu(m): 1:05am On Dec 05, 2014
Buhari get many wife
Re: Mrs Jonathan Or Mrs Buhari by Hakeem3(m): 9:29am On Dec 05, 2014
[quote author=levelszik post=28603699]Hello Mr op,next time when u wanna ask,make sure u say Mrs Jonathan vs mrsssssssss Buhari.that's so because mrssssssss buhari is the 9th wife of mr buhari.meanwhile,leadership is much more than physical beauty.for the fact dat mrsssssssss buhari is younger and more beautiful than madam patience doesn't mean she's more deliverable of what is required of a 1st lady or means she doesn't fret more of oga buharis scoldes more than madam patience does of jonathan's scolds.peace be unto you![/quote

bros no vexx, even a blind man knws dame doesnt have d quality of a first lady. ...

3 Likes

Re: Mrs Jonathan Or Mrs Buhari by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 05, 2014
What are the qualities of a first lady if i may ask?
Re: Mrs Jonathan Or Mrs Buhari by okpismart: 9:33am On Dec 05, 2014
wahala dey oo-oo-oo. I de see danger!

nothing concern me
Re: Mrs Jonathan Or Mrs Buhari by Hakeem3(m): 8:42pm On Dec 06, 2014
mumumugu:
Buhari get many wife
dats a very big lie..his first wife died
and he remarried aisha stop being a hater and embrace reality

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Jonathan Or Mrs Buhari by Purity1(f): 9:03pm On Dec 06, 2014
Honestly speaking mrs Dame patience may not be fluent in English but she has empowered our women. Beauty and elegance doesn't count we once had a very beautiful and elegant first lady late mrs stella OBJ BUT during her time what happened we were just admiring her dress sense and beauty Dame patience is really trying in bringing out the best in our women through her numerous programmes

1 Like

Re: Mrs Jonathan Or Mrs Buhari by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 06, 2014
This is the zenith of stup1dity.

Most of you janjawiid bokos complained about Patience position as first lady being unconstitutional only for you now to resort to using one of your fake messiah's harem stock in your shilling.

Well no be today.

I know the Chicago firm is digging up old worn out tactics used in the US presidential elections like the case of Betty Ford whose husband was so unpopular that the republicans depended on his wife as campaign material.

[img]http://garfieldnps.files./2012/10/bettyfordpin.jpg[/img]

That didn't stop Carter from wining.

Rather than ask your boko general to tell us how he intends to make Nigeria better you are comparing wives.

Useless ediots

5 Likes

Re: Mrs Jonathan Or Mrs Buhari by D9ty7(m): 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2014
What are the qualities of a First lady if I may ask?
[quote author=Hakeem3post=28610011][/quote]
Re: Mrs Jonathan Or Mrs Buhari by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 06, 2014
This woman would have been 7 or 9 years when Buhari was in power.

When did he acquire her?

Was it during his time as Head of State?

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Jonathan Or Mrs Buhari by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 06, 2014
Her name sef nah aisha

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mrs Jonathan Or Mrs Buhari by honeric01(m): 11:57am On Dec 07, 2014
Buhari has only one wife..

Stop the lies and bias, it makes you appear foolish.

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Jonathan Or Mrs Buhari by Caseless: 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
*In pej's voice* Op, will u kip kwayet.
How can u compare gulder to burkutu?
Msr. Buhari floors pej in all 'facet'. She's our firstlady-in-waiting.
NB: the people's general doesnt celebrate or subscribe to that 'firstlady' nonsense.
Re: Mrs Jonathan Or Mrs Buhari by sandraokosun: 1:36pm On Dec 07, 2014
mumumugu:
Buhari get many wife
your name is really mumu mugu and u are also cluless

1 Like

Re: Mrs Jonathan Or Mrs Buhari by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 07, 2014
Am sure if GEJ can change wife like cloths he will find somebody finer than Ms Buhari

Buhari has a luxury the President does not have.

1 Like

Re: Mrs Jonathan Or Mrs Buhari by sandraokosun: 1:42pm On Dec 07, 2014
my president

Re: Mrs Jonathan Or Mrs Buhari by sandraokosun: 1:45pm On Dec 07, 2014
mrs buhari all the way what is the benefit of a national embarrasent like the illerate patience. See as buhari wife clean and smart abeg this woman get brain. She go know when not to intefer for politics of the nation like patience vs wike, ameachi, dickson, yar adua wife, soyinka, obahiagbon

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Jonathan Or Mrs Buhari by sandraokosun: 1:53pm On Dec 07, 2014
mikeansy:
Am sure if GEJ can change wife like cloths he will find somebody finer than Ms Buhari

Buhari has a luxury the President does not have.
thank God TAN people even know the woman is an embarassment, oh i never knew jonothing is also her prisoner all in the name of marriage i guess the guy worst night mere is his elephant wife. Na she dey carry her along. Thats why he good to get fine wife like mrs buhari

1 Like

Re: Mrs Jonathan Or Mrs Buhari by Remarkable: 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
Hakeem3:
mrs dame jonathan or mrs aisha buhari who do u prefer as ur first lady?
hahahahahh!!!!

something tells me you guys are beginning to see the light! ir should I say "the truth"! - That GMB is no match.... absolutely NO MATCH for our able preside - Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan!

The best president Nigeria has ever had.... and that includes Mr. Buhari as past president...

so you want want to use the 'back door' ... to rob him in... compare their wives ...

well, I will concede to you.. yes, Mrs. buhari will win against Mama P., BUT! ... she will have to contest with her maiden name... as long as the name `Buhari is on the ballot... whether Mr. or Mrs. doesn't matter again... it is a big "No thank you"!

This is 2014... not 1980s...!

now what? what's ya next move..? compare their kids? you guys don't give up, do ya?
Geit with it alrady, bro; GEJ has accomplished more than Buhari or any other president in the history of Nigeria, we need him to continue progressing Nigeria; what we need Buhari to do is ask his brothers to stop killing innocent civilians just because he, Buhari is not in power.... danke.

Re: Mrs Jonathan Or Mrs Buhari by Hakeem3(m): 7:09am On Nov 24, 2015
[quote author=Remarkable post=28669233][/quote] I guess ur gej is progressing Nigeria now

(1) (Reply)

CNN Interview: Boko Haram And Black West Africa Not A Priority / Buhari : Abacha Never Stole / How Many Ibo Red Caps in Lagos House of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.