Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,034 members, 7,821,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team (16574 Views)

Jonathan: "Amaechi Have Problem With Patience My Wife Not Me" / El-zakzaky's Wife Not In Detention, Keeping Her Husband's Company — Presidency / My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by kolonigga(m): 4:01am On Mar 07, 2015
The Director, Media and Information Technology, Buhari Campaign Organisation, Dr. Chidia Maduekwe, has said that the wife of the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Maj.-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), will not join the First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan, to play political thuggery, because she is not a tout

Maduekwe, in an interview with Saturday PUNCH in Abuja on Thursday, said, “You should know it is beneath the person of our respected General’s wife to join issues with Dame Patience Jonathan.

“Mrs. Jonathan has clearly shown that she lacks the discipline and composure required of the occupant of the office of the First Lady. It is neither the General’s style nor is his Madam’s style to join Mrs. Jonathan to play the role of political tout.

“Mrs. Buhari is too refined and well groomed to descend to the level of insulting someone else’s husband in the name of politics.

“There is this adage which says you don’t run after a mad person who took your cloth while you were taking your bath because those who see you running after the mad person may not distinguish between the mad person and you.” The campaign organisation was reacting to a report that Mrs. Jonathan said Buhari might be brain dead because of his age at a campaign rally in Lokoja, the Kogi State capital, on Tuesday.

Patience had said that old people might not reason very well because of their ageing mind.

She said, “Vote for my husband, Jonathan. Do not vote for Buhari. He is an old man. People, when they become old, may not reason well and their brain may even be dead.”

Reacting to Mrs. Jonathan’s comments on Buhari, Chairman, House of Representatives Committee on Diaspora Affairs, Mrs. Abike Dabiri-Erewa, also described her as “an embarrassment to Nigerians and Nigeria.”

Dabiri-Erewa, who is a cognate member of the APC in the House, said, Mrs. Jonathan was not only “crude” in her actions, but her utterances had taken away the “poise” associated with the office of the First Lady.

She said of all Nigeria’s First Ladies, Mrs. Jonathan remained the “worst.”

Dabiri-Erewa said, “Mrs. Jonathan is an embarrassment to the whole country. The only people shouting her praise or listening to her are the sycophants; outside them, nobody else does.

“She is crude and unrefined. When you travel out of the country, Nigerians keep asking you how we came this bad.”

Another member of the Buhari campaign, who asked not to be named, told Saturday PUNCH, “Mrs. Buhari does not have a structure different from that of General Buhari.

“The campaign has already responded copiously to the reckless statement by Mrs. Jonathan. Besides, the general’s wife accompanied her husband on the trip to London.”

In a statement signed by the APC’s campaign’s Director of Media and Publicity, Mallam Garba Shehu, in Abuja on Wednesday, the party said the President’s wife was insultive.

The APC campaign urged President Jonathan to caution his wife.

http://www.punchng.com/news/buharis-wife-not-a-political-tout-campaign-team/

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by kolonigga(m): 4:02am On Mar 07, 2015
Chairman, House of Representatives Committee on Diaspora Affairs, Mrs. Abike Dabiri-Erewa, also described her as “an embarrassment to Nigerians and Nigeria.

Mrs Buhari is far far above her league when it comes to public speaking, responsibilities, composure, beauty and intellects.

Patience is a very big disgrace and a mistake which must be corrected come March 28th.

We urgently need change in this country simple.

250 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by tunwumi: 4:15am On Mar 07, 2015
She's tout for real. I can't expect less. She's is the real accidental public figure.

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by pacesetter939: 4:16am On Mar 07, 2015
I can't wait to see this 'beauty n brain' stand behind my incoming president come May 29, 2015.

Sai Buhari.

149 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by LagosBoi2(m): 4:37am On Mar 07, 2015
Look at a typical Nigerian First Lady not some kind of market woman throwing grammatical bombs everywhere and disgracing Nigeria all round the globe

164 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by politricks: 5:42am On Mar 07, 2015
Now this is what i expect from a first lady not
"If you hear anybody shout change stone them".

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by Oklander: 5:46am On Mar 07, 2015
Well said, ignore the disgrace of a woman acting like a tout, barking like a dog, and calling someone who has never insulted her or her husband, a dead brain… Thug of a woman.

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by spott(m): 6:06am On Mar 07, 2015
Mrs. Buhari will make a good first lady that I can promise u.

Mama piss is a momentuous disgrace.

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by lovat(m): 6:06am On Mar 07, 2015
Aisha buhari is the one doing the whole stealing for GMB, Turai Yaradua comes to mind for those that know their history.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by spott(m): 6:08am On Mar 07, 2015
[s]
lovat:
Aisha buhari is the one doing the whole stealing for GMB, Turai Yaradua comes to mind for those that know their history.
[/s]

Rubbish

121 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by olaboy001(m): 6:13am On Mar 07, 2015
lovat:
Hey say this to yourself now
"Eye, yam, stew peed

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by lovat(m): 6:14am On Mar 07, 2015
spott:
[s][/s]

Rubbish
my early morning. Foool. Welcome to another nice saturday morning where your foolishnes can be exhibitted.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by spott(m): 6:21am On Mar 07, 2015
[s]
lovat:
my early morning. Foool. Welcome to another nice saturday morning where your foolishnes can be exhibitted.
[/s]

Urs have already been exhibitted. Ode..

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by OgaTheTop2: 6:42am On Mar 07, 2015
Well learned and focus driven woman can't behave like our political degenerate tout of a first lady. Otuoke is near for her and husband soon..

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by phlemzy: 7:00am On Mar 07, 2015
The two are just incomparable. PEJ was bred inside of arrogance ,hence her loose mouth & shallow reasoning.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 07, 2015
Even if AIT shows d video of tinubu and buhari stealing money, our foolish and brainwashed supporters will still vote for us! Imagine wad apc said abt dem supporters!
Dis shows how foolish apc thugs re, I pity dem and dem generations!
Na so dem talk for turai, till she carry president dead body for 3 months holding d country to ransom. Nigerians forget tinz too easily, well na children weh dhe shout change sha!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by agabusta: 7:08am On Mar 07, 2015
That PEJ is a lousy embarrassment to the presidency. Nigerians need to do away with her at the polls.

45 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by PassingShot(m): 7:10am On Mar 07, 2015
kolonigga:

“There is this adage which says you don’t run after a mad person who took your cloth while you were taking your bath because those who see you running after the mad person may not distinguish between the mad person and you.”

That's it. Leave her and her husband to continue displaying their foolishness.

When you marry an illiterate lady, not only that you must make stupid decisions as Jonathan, the lady will actually embarrass the whole nation as first lady.

It is very shameful for the educated and civil women who still hum around this political thug.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 07, 2015
One of the reason a man should strive to marry a woman,who is mentally fit,cultured,and enlightened.

Than that deranged mofos. called PEJ.

I now believe the saying that "birds of feather,flock together..clueless hubby,uncouth wife..

33 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by mistabiola: 7:26am On Mar 07, 2015
She is not a political tout like shepopotenous

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by dre11(m): 8:09am On Mar 07, 2015
Mrs. Jonathan has clearly shown that she lacks the discipline and composure required of the occupant of the office of the First Lady. It is neither the General’s style nor is his Madam’s style to join Mrs. Jonathan to play the role of political tout.

Am sure the international organization will be making mockery of us with how our supposed first lady is carrying herself in public. she just messed up that office and I don't know of any first lady that have done that since the history of democracy in Nigeria

Her spoken English is an eye sore

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by dre11(m): 8:10am On Mar 07, 2015
“Mrs. Buhari is too refined and well groomed to descend to the level of insulting someone else’s husband in the name of politics.

That's a woman of substance and not the bush lady we have now

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by DaGC(m): 8:28am On Mar 07, 2015
Truth be told, I've never never heard Patience Jonathan say the word 'Buhari' in any rally before; so I don't know where all this accusations are coming from. undecided

Well, if the shoe fits.......

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by Rapmoney(m): 8:59am On Mar 07, 2015
Make I hurry go check weda Mama Idemudia akara still remain for tray grin **yawns**

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by Pedagogue: 9:06am On Mar 07, 2015
I beg you to please watch Patience Jonathan's videos on YouTube. I watched all her videos yesterday and I discovered many things:

1. I observed that she's very parochial. She made mention of ' we don't like people from THAT SIDE' , 'wetin people from that side dey find again...this is our own time' etc in virtually all the campaign rallies she attended.

2. She has this crude and arrogant attitude of repeatedly saying 'I am your MOTHER...' , 'As your MAMA...' Etc. I guess she thinks the hitherto 'First Lady' description is belittling so she has gone for something higher- 'MAMA and MOTHER'!!!

3. She doesn't understand English language AT ALL. I wonder whether PDP realise that they indirectly attack themselves anytime they say Buhari is an 'illiterate'. if Buhari, who's a secondary school dropout (according to PDP) can speak English better than Patience Jonathan, a supposed University graduate, ALL ELSE IS LOST!!!

Truly, all that I heard Patience Jonathan say sums up why Things have gone worse in Nigeria. If Patience Jonathan, who obviously wields more powers than President Jonathan appears very irredeemably dull (with respect) and crude, Nigeria can never Change in the hands of President GEJ and his wife. If you doubt me, please watch her videos...

Sincerely, I can't wait to vote For Buharii + his wife/ Osinbajo + his wife
They are a million times better than GEJ + his wife/ Sambo + his wife

67 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by ozo13(m): 9:06am On Mar 07, 2015
Bt can't ds man talk to his wife

6 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by steppin: 9:06am On Mar 07, 2015
GEJ drives the change that promotes equality and fairness to all women. This change can be seen from his ministers and the top heads in his government.
Buhari on the other hand a Sharia activist, believes that women's role ends at home and in the kitchen.
Vote for Goodluck!
Vote for continuity!
GEJ till 2019.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 07, 2015
LOL
#babawhileyouaregone, pdp posted picutures of osinbajo talking to the grassroots, claiming he neglected him papa and his family house but they were later busted by seun telling us him papa died many years ago. grin grin grin

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obiano Signs MOU With Zolts Energy For Power Plant Project / FG Commences Work On Lafia-makurdi Highway (photos) / 36 Speakers Of State Houses Of Assembly Storm Imo To Discuss Biafra ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.