Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,582 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

I Stopped FG From Transferring Our N12bn To Abia – Gov Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Stopped FG From Transferring Our N12bn To Abia – Gov Amaechi (15702 Views)

Chris Ngige's Visit To Abia State (Photos) / Gov Amaechi Like Taking Risk...(photos) / The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Stopped FG From Transferring Our N12bn To Abia – Gov Amaechi by Alphaoscar: 5:22am On Dec 05, 2014
Amaechism.

Gej is dealing with people far brilliant than him and he still surround himself with slowpokes.

1 Like

Re: I Stopped FG From Transferring Our N12bn To Abia – Gov Amaechi by Tunguy01(m): 5:23am On Dec 05, 2014
When are des pple goin 2 stop playing wit our inteLligence ,,, haaaaaa !!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Stopped FG From Transferring Our N12bn To Abia – Gov Amaechi by Nobody: 5:29am On Dec 05, 2014
Amaechi will soon eat his excreta.Don't worry.

4 Likes

Re: I Stopped FG From Transferring Our N12bn To Abia – Gov Amaechi by fydence: 5:49am On Dec 05, 2014
ok Amaechi..We don hear. Next!!
Re: I Stopped FG From Transferring Our N12bn To Abia – Gov Amaechi by okeyokeyjah(m): 5:52am On Dec 05, 2014
Is like u don't hv any gud tin to say

2 Likes

Re: I Stopped FG From Transferring Our N12bn To Abia – Gov Amaechi by Kingspin(m): 6:03am On Dec 05, 2014
Amaechi tell us what this is all about why FG wants to transfer the money to Abia? Pls give us details and stop behaving like an under age..

4 Likes

Re: I Stopped FG From Transferring Our N12bn To Abia – Gov Amaechi by infogenius(m): 6:11am On Dec 05, 2014
Kingspin:
Amaechi tell us what the is all about why FG wants to transfer the money to Abia? Pls give us detail and stop behaving like an under age..

Thank u my broda.Real underage and with all his noise making and talking too much He will surely be a FEROCIOUS LIAR.yeye man

7 Likes

Re: I Stopped FG From Transferring Our N12bn To Abia – Gov Amaechi by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 05, 2014
The context and contents of Amaechi's latest ranting match perfectly the audience and location

Market gist for market women

8 Likes

Re: I Stopped FG From Transferring Our N12bn To Abia – Gov Amaechi by edo3(m): 6:35am On Dec 05, 2014
SuperModerator:
I like Amaechi but he talks too much
So make him no talk abi?? U try gan.. Abeg rotel continue to dey give us d latest jare.. U too much for them.

1 Like

Re: I Stopped FG From Transferring Our N12bn To Abia – Gov Amaechi by felixtare(m): 6:37am On Dec 05, 2014
blackpanda:

all what u mentioned r constitutionally under the control of FG. So blame GEJ not Amechi. It is Jonathan that shared all d oil blocks to his greedy friends not amechi.
States can only lay claim to derivation fund which is why amechi went to court

wich year gej share oil well bro,seriously am beginin to see d daft-ness in all of u..

12 Likes

Re: I Stopped FG From Transferring Our N12bn To Abia – Gov Amaechi by fashrola(m): 6:50am On Dec 05, 2014
uken73:
Can a states money be transferred to another state?
Asin eh I just tire for the Man...

2 Likes

Re: I Stopped FG From Transferring Our N12bn To Abia – Gov Amaechi by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 05, 2014
smiley
Re: I Stopped FG From Transferring Our N12bn To Abia – Gov Amaechi by heatmeup(f): 6:59am On Dec 05, 2014
attention seeker. The guy is just playing politics like secondary school

1 Like

Re: I Stopped FG From Transferring Our N12bn To Abia – Gov Amaechi by Sajio(m): 7:01am On Dec 05, 2014
Politics politics.. I don't believe everything I read especially from this man Ameachi!! If such had happened! Ameachi wouldn't have waited this long before coming to Air it!!! The question is...
(1) How many weeks did it take the court to stop the transfer...
(2) Why didn't Ameachi Air it while the process was On...
(3) Is it possible to transfer money meant for state A to state B....
let's be Factual.... Being a Governor does not make u more intelligent than NIGERIANS!! This lie nor follow @all!!

12 Likes

Re: I Stopped FG From Transferring Our N12bn To Abia – Gov Amaechi by gratieao: 7:09am On Dec 05, 2014
Until we hear from Abia state
Re: I Stopped FG From Transferring Our N12bn To Abia – Gov Amaechi by Ekans: 7:20am On Dec 05, 2014
Amechi is a performer any day.I passed through His Town Ubima the other day and the new dualized road road is a worthy gift to his people.Ride on sir but talk less.

1 Like

Re: I Stopped FG From Transferring Our N12bn To Abia – Gov Amaechi by prophetfire: 7:39am On Dec 05, 2014
SuperModerator:
my dear just like myself, I like strong-hearted men like him who can swim against the tide and stand different but he lacks maturity. He talks without tact.his wife is far more matured than him.
Re: I Stopped FG From Transferring Our N12bn To Abia – Gov Amaechi by BlackSEER(m): 7:40am On Dec 05, 2014
Amaechi is a talkative
Re: I Stopped FG From Transferring Our N12bn To Abia – Gov Amaechi by ITbomb(m): 7:43am On Dec 05, 2014
And the other billions to Rivers State, you use it to sponsor APC

1 Like

Re: I Stopped FG From Transferring Our N12bn To Abia – Gov Amaechi by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:46am On Dec 05, 2014
NaijaTalkTown:
Our politicians no go allow us here word.
Jonathan is not the first corrupt leader in the history of Nigeria and he sure won't be the last!

Btw check www.naijatalktown..com to see exciting stuffs jare!
angry
Rubbish! So Jonathan should be left because he is not the first corrupt leader, and won't be the last? How do you reason? I can't believe you've a blog, what do you tell those that visit it?

1 Like

Re: I Stopped FG From Transferring Our N12bn To Abia – Gov Amaechi by Kingspin(m): 7:46am On Dec 05, 2014
BlackSEER:
Amaechi is a talkative
Infact a woman.

4 Likes

Re: I Stopped FG From Transferring Our N12bn To Abia – Gov Amaechi by kingthreat(m): 7:55am On Dec 05, 2014
I'm really glad an intellectual like Dakuku Peterside is the consensus candidiate for the 2015 elections in the Rivers State governorship race.
Re: I Stopped FG From Transferring Our N12bn To Abia – Gov Amaechi by MRLINGTON(m): 8:16am On Dec 05, 2014
If it were ma favourite lecturer in skul..he would say..u don't know y oda lecturers fear me in dis skul.. cheesy u do not know y Goodluck is afraid of Amaechi tongue Amaechi ain't looking like Timipre Silva dah can be messed with..Amaechi z d Man!!!! D only nigga dah can stand federal gov't..i fear dis man too...

1 Like

Re: I Stopped FG From Transferring Our N12bn To Abia – Gov Amaechi by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 05, 2014
Is corruption truly in our veins

SWEAT TOO MUCH LATELY? Then let's talk how to make you stay dry all the time
Sweatfree team
Re: I Stopped FG From Transferring Our N12bn To Abia – Gov Amaechi by Newshunter: 8:33am On Dec 05, 2014
Amaechi you are fighting a lost war. Is Abia State another entity to fight? Why fighting everything that crosses you? Why did you not tell why and which money Federal Govt was transferring to Abia. Last time it Patience, Mbu, Nyeso Wike, Akwa Ibom, later Bayelsa, to day it Abia. Hope you are running nuts, cos this is unbecoming. Do not hide the truth, tell all. I suspect half information, and I am sure if the whole story is told you will be the one to blame.

2 Likes

Re: I Stopped FG From Transferring Our N12bn To Abia – Gov Amaechi by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 05, 2014
This guy get problem
Am sure as him dey make this ballant lie
Pple go dey hail him
Some can't even think
I thought aregbe is bad buh this amechi worse
Anyways he has to gist market women
Make dem get something to do petty talk about

1 Like

Re: I Stopped FG From Transferring Our N12bn To Abia – Gov Amaechi by hon4real(m): 8:40am On Dec 05, 2014
U b woman? Is he d only governor.... He even sounds as if he's d best governor. Jonathan ur one time best president has suddenly become d worst president in ur corrupt eyes... Fix ur state first b4 purknosin.... This man no get wife to advice am sef? Greedy people
Re: I Stopped FG From Transferring Our N12bn To Abia – Gov Amaechi by nke001: 8:45am On Dec 05, 2014
blackpanda:

all what u mentioned r constitutionally under the control of FG. So blame GEJ not Amechi. It is Jonathan that shared all d oil blocks to his greedy friends not amechi.
States can only lay claim to derivation fund which is why amechi went to court

I guess History can not be erased. Kindly check it and correct yourself.

Do you not know that it is all about oil block licencing which the north held about 80% that make them want gej out of aso by all means. The presence of gej there until these licences expires this year will lead to a re adjustment to this percentage.
Obj and the north keeps ranting, why, protecting their ill gotten investments.

4 Likes

Re: I Stopped FG From Transferring Our N12bn To Abia – Gov Amaechi by Adminisher: 8:49am On Dec 05, 2014
SuperModerator:

We have Patience Jonathan and Wike to thank for Amaechi's attitude. GEJ is even lucky, if i were Amaechi, for the fake impeachment plot and Peshe's.annoying interference i would have rolled out PDP from the state entirely. I would also have opened my mouth wider than this.

1 Like

Re: I Stopped FG From Transferring Our N12bn To Abia – Gov Amaechi by Adminisher: 8:51am On Dec 05, 2014
nke001:

I guess History can not be erased. Kindly check it and correct yourself.

Do you not know that it is all about oil block licencing which the north held about 80% that make them want gej out of aso by all means. The presence of gej there until these licences expires this year will lead to a re adjustment to this percentage.
Obj and the north keeps ranting, why, protecting their ill gotten investments.

This story is for the kids, we uave heard it so many times but it does not make sense.
Re: I Stopped FG From Transferring Our N12bn To Abia – Gov Amaechi by lakamua: 9:16am On Dec 05, 2014
This man is far smarter than the clueless mugu in aso rock

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: Don’t Blame Kachikwu For Your Party’s Woes, Okorie Tells Tinubu / Why Buhari Won't Attend Fayemi's Campaign Rally On Tuesday - Daily Independent / Edwin Clark: Police To Arraign Informant In Court (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.