Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,943 members, 7,845,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Nasir El- Rufai Wins APC Governorship Ticket In Kaduna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasir El- Rufai Wins APC Governorship Ticket In Kaduna (18782 Views)

Celebrations In Kaduna As El-Rufai Wins Governorship / El-rufai Wins Kaduna Governorship Election; Scores 1.1 Million Votes / IMO 2015-Uche Nwosu Wins Apc Governorship Ticket In Imo State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasir El- Rufai Wins APC Governorship Ticket In Kaduna by Reference(m): 8:06am On Dec 05, 2014
lilprinze:
APC is so taking over kaduna from that lazy and greedy fool called Mukhtar Ramalan Yero who has not done anything since he has been governor.
He is the worst governor that has ever ruled kaduna state.

Then El-Rufai should replace him, period. He did well for the FCT.
Re: Nasir El- Rufai Wins APC Governorship Ticket In Kaduna by tit(f): 8:07am On Dec 05, 2014
Aaa pity Kaduna people!
The man go allocate all their land to the children wee him go begin born as governor.
(if they foolishly vote him in).
He will even allocate some land to his malu, this time around.

1 Like

Re: Nasir El- Rufai Wins APC Governorship Ticket In Kaduna by KwoiZabo(m): 8:07am On Dec 05, 2014
will he be able to manage the diverse religious and ethnic divides in the state just as Namadi Sambo did? I doubt. PDP till APC arrange theirself

1 Like

Re: Nasir El- Rufai Wins APC Governorship Ticket In Kaduna by tit(f): 8:09am On Dec 05, 2014
Reference:

He did well for the FCT.

By allocating land to his 6-month old baby while demolishing the houses honest, hard-working Nigerians built with their sweat.
You can as well say boko haram is working well in Borno.

2 Likes

Re: Nasir El- Rufai Wins APC Governorship Ticket In Kaduna by nigerianvenom(m): 8:11am On Dec 05, 2014
omarlee:

Sorry bro just as your name is venom(poison), so is your heart poisoned by hatred for anything that comes from the opposition. Either you are too young to know how he developed Abuja or you're just bieng sentimental. Either way, El-rufai is a transformer.

Is that an answer to d question i asked or u are just lacking in ideas just as rufai ur mentor
Re: Nasir El- Rufai Wins APC Governorship Ticket In Kaduna by Reference(m): 8:12am On Dec 05, 2014
FrankC3:
Nasir is actually a man I would love to have on my project team but I would never have him head my project team. My reason: He has such a high IQ but a pathetic EQ. You need more of the later to lead in a society like ours.

Hmmm, life is not fair but like the strokes of an engine, like the rainy and dry seasons, like the political rotation between the Republicans and Democrats that keep the American empire grinding on, I'm sure the peoples of Kaduna could do with a bit of IQ, having experienced enough EQ for a season.

2 Likes

Re: Nasir El- Rufai Wins APC Governorship Ticket In Kaduna by nagoma(m): 8:14am On Dec 05, 2014
walwala:
The people of Kaduna have to realise the kind of character that is elrufai. He has contempt for constituted authority. He lacks respect for elders and worse of all, he is inconsistent and an opportunist. I will explain.
Mallam Nasir accepted to serve in Obj administration in 2003 after one of the worst election rigging in Nigeria's history. At the end of the govt in 2007, a terminally ill Yar'adua was imposed on us, Nasir it was, who vigorously campaigned for him, with hope of getting an appointment from Yar'adua. When nothing came for him, he fell out with him and went into exile. In fact, shortly before that 2007 election, Nasir made a famous quote, that the future of Nigeria lies with the PDP remaining in power.
When he returned from exile, he gravitated to Goodluck Jonathan and was bad mouthing Buhari. He said and I quote," Buhari is perpetually unelectable because of his insensitivity to Nigeria's diversity and parochial focus". Now this same man is hiding under Buhari's integrity to ride to power. What inconsistency!
Again, at the formation of APC, he said, he is in politics not to contest for election but to ensure credible and competent people are elected to positions of responsibility. Why is he now running for the governorship of Kaduna state. So it has always been a grand design of opportunism.
I can't trust Elrufai with my vote! The people of Kaduna need to remain resolute and determined to make sure this character does not get close to the govt house.

Rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: Nasir El- Rufai Wins APC Governorship Ticket In Kaduna by yaskarahyelhope(f): 8:17am On Dec 05, 2014
Am not from Kaduna but Nasir el-rufai will never ever
smell that. Change my Nash. He wants to bring all d curses he received after demolishing Abuja and selling it off in d name of reconstruction to Kd. He's unseated already. He's not needed in Kaduna. Perioooooood!

1 Like

Re: Nasir El- Rufai Wins APC Governorship Ticket In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 05, 2014
All the Best to Nasir el Rufai and other APC candidates. Kicking out failed PdP is a collective task.

1 Like

Re: Nasir El- Rufai Wins APC Governorship Ticket In Kaduna by JUBILEE2000: 8:20am On Dec 05, 2014
walwala:
The people of Kaduna have to realise the kind of character that is elrufai. He has contempt for constituted authority. He lacks respect for elders and worse of all, he is inconsistent and an opportunist. I will explain.
Mallam Nasir accepted to serve in Obj administration in 2003 after one of the worst election rigging in Nigeria's history. At the end of the govt in 2007, a terminally ill Yar'adua was imposed on us, Nasir it was, who vigorously campaigned for him, with hope of getting an appointment from Yar'adua. When nothing came for him, he fell out with him and went into exile. In fact, shortly before that 2007 election, Nasir made a famous quote, that the future of Nigeria lies with the PDP remaining in power.
When he returned from exile, he gravitated to Goodluck Jonathan and was bad mouthing Buhari. He said and I quote," Buhari is perpetually unelectable because of his insensitivity to Nigeria's diversity and parochial focus". Now this same man is hiding under Buhari's integrity to ride to power. What inconsistency!
Again, at the formation of APC, he said, he is in politics not to contest for election but to ensure credible and competent people are elected to positions of responsibility. Why is he now running for the governorship of Kaduna state. So it has always been a grand design of opportunism.
I can't trust Elrufai with my vote! The people of Kaduna need to remain resolute and determined to make sure this character does not get close to the govt house.

Can u also trust a man who told the world in 2011 he was only going to do a single term as president? U an d i know what he is up to now. My trust will only be in God who alone does what He says

7 Likes

Re: Nasir El- Rufai Wins APC Governorship Ticket In Kaduna by khalid6ix: 8:22am On Dec 05, 2014
And with El-Rufai, Kaduna state can be great again...congrat mallam
smileyAnd with El-Rufai, Kaduna state can be great again...congrat mallam

1 Like

Re: Nasir El- Rufai Wins APC Governorship Ticket In Kaduna by walwala: 8:23am On Dec 05, 2014
nagoma:

Rubbish!
my friend what is it that is untrue. I advise you to criticize constructively. Making blanket condemnation is dumb!

3 Likes

Re: Nasir El- Rufai Wins APC Governorship Ticket In Kaduna by Abiolainfo: 8:29am On Dec 05, 2014
omarlee:
This man is a transformer, he did it in Abuja and sure will do it Kaduna.

Oya go and hug ya transformer cheesy grin
Re: Nasir El- Rufai Wins APC Governorship Ticket In Kaduna by amnesty7: 8:31am On Dec 05, 2014
Alhamdulillah! The natural public servant! By God's Grace Kaduna will experience great transformation. Both Kaduna people and neutrals alike know that Mallam Nasir is the kind of governor Kaduna now needs. Congtrats Mallam.
Re: Nasir El- Rufai Wins APC Governorship Ticket In Kaduna by Iceathome(m): 8:35am On Dec 05, 2014
Guy, the news was Ribadu won APC primaries not Kaduna governorship election proper. I am from Abia state and I understate what you mean by if Abia can emulate Ribadu feat. We are working tiredlessly to make sure T.A Orji successor in name of Ikpeazu didnt come to reality, Ikpeazu can win the pdp primaries but will not succeed come 2015. Besides, are u from Abia and live there if yes, do u hv voters card...ping me on here, we talk things out politically. cheers

[quote author=Ekans post=28606955]Good news.I hope Abia state citizens will emulate this and break the york of PDP bad governance there.[/quo

1 Like

Re: Nasir El- Rufai Wins APC Governorship Ticket In Kaduna by walwala: 8:51am On Dec 05, 2014
JUBILEE2000:

Can u also trust a man who told the world in 2011 he was only going to do a single term as president? U an d i know what he is up to now. My trust will only be in God who alone does what He says
I wont! I detest people who have no integrity. A man's word should be his bond. But because the Nigerian society is completely dysfunctional, we get the type of leaders that we deserve

1 Like

Re: Nasir El- Rufai Wins APC Governorship Ticket In Kaduna by Godmann(m): 8:56am On Dec 05, 2014
walwala:

Man you said nothing other than betraying senseless hate emotions
Re: Nasir El- Rufai Wins APC Governorship Ticket In Kaduna by sagio09: 9:04am On Dec 05, 2014
walwala:
Bros,u're still a kid.I bliev u still don't knw wht politics is all about.

1 Like

Re: Nasir El- Rufai Wins APC Governorship Ticket In Kaduna by JEITO: 9:09am On Dec 05, 2014
El-Rufai is creating too many enemies with his mouth.

Ramalan Yero isn't that active...

Kaduna will be interesting in 2015, just hope those bakin ruwa/ tudun wada boys wise up and hold their peace this time around.
Re: Nasir El- Rufai Wins APC Governorship Ticket In Kaduna by uzolexis(f): 9:41am On Dec 05, 2014
FrankC3:
Nasir is actually a man I would love to have on my project team but I would never have him head my project team. My reason: He has such a high IQ but a pathetic EQ. You need more of the later to lead in a society like ours.

Pls what does EQ mean?
Re: Nasir El- Rufai Wins APC Governorship Ticket In Kaduna by walwala: 9:49am On Dec 05, 2014
[quote author=sagio09 post=28609356]
Bros,u're still a kid.I bliev u still don't knw wht politics is all about.[/quote. Tell me what politics is all about! Is it berayal, backstabbing, inordinate ambition or what? Pls explain
Re: Nasir El- Rufai Wins APC Governorship Ticket In Kaduna by banki(m): 9:54am On Dec 05, 2014
[quote author=tit post=28608105]

By allocating land to his 6-month old baby while demolishing the houses honest, hard-working Nigerians built with their sweat.
You can as well say boko haram is working well in Borno.[/quote

you just lied.....

I dare you to prove what you just wrote
Re: Nasir El- Rufai Wins APC Governorship Ticket In Kaduna by SaintChukz(m): 9:56am On Dec 05, 2014
uzolexis:

Pls what does EQ mean?
EQ = Emotional Quotient. You're welcome.
Re: Nasir El- Rufai Wins APC Governorship Ticket In Kaduna by uzolexis(f): 9:59am On Dec 05, 2014
SaintChukz:
EQ = Emotional Quotient. You're welcome.
Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Nasir El- Rufai Wins APC Governorship Ticket In Kaduna by kokoA(m): 9:59am On Dec 05, 2014
Nice one. El'Rufai is the man.. He will win.
Re: Nasir El- Rufai Wins APC Governorship Ticket In Kaduna by experimentist: 10:08am On Dec 05, 2014
Dear lord pls kill PDP as a party. Click like and say "Amen"

1 Like

Re: Nasir El- Rufai Wins APC Governorship Ticket In Kaduna by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 05, 2014
KwoiZabo:
will he be able to manage the diverse religious and ethnic divides in the state just as Namadi Sambo did? I doubt. PDP till APC arrange theirself
Was abuja a Jewish state when he was there?
Re: Nasir El- Rufai Wins APC Governorship Ticket In Kaduna by akins56(m): 10:14am On Dec 05, 2014
Its gonna be a easy victory for el rufai, Ramalan yero has done nothing to warrant re election in kaduna.
Re: Nasir El- Rufai Wins APC Governorship Ticket In Kaduna by azimibraun: 10:29am On Dec 05, 2014
One thing about El rufai is the fact that most ppl who hate him do so becouse they feel he talks too much not that they doubt his brilliance and ability to perform. Last i checked, Ghandi talked and ddnt fight, Marthin Luther king talked and never fought, one thing that has made us as a people so backward till this day is bcouse we jst take pains and dont talk. we need Nigerians to talk, so if i have one individual who talks without fear its a plus for my people. We need more people to talk pls. especially those who are not afraid to walf the talk. win or lose el rufai had at least giving it a shot. Many are afraid of picking up a ticket for fear of failure bt sit back and criticses politicians. EL RUFAI IS NO LONGER IN THAT CATEGORY.
Re: Nasir El- Rufai Wins APC Governorship Ticket In Kaduna by deebrain(m): 10:33am On Dec 05, 2014
Lord knows that i will sound this man if he does not perform if elected.

He has to break the jinx : for most critics are not better than those they criticize
Re: Nasir El- Rufai Wins APC Governorship Ticket In Kaduna by deebrain(m): 10:35am On Dec 05, 2014
experimentist:
Dear lord pls kill PDP as a party. Click like and say "Amen"

I say a loud "Amen!"

to your eventual deliverance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Government Owned Universities Should Be Privatize" - Sen. Ben Bruce / AVM Oladayo Amao Takes Over As 21st Chief Of Air Staff / Peter Obi: I Can Govern Nigeria Without LP Having Majority In National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.