Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,996 members, 7,845,218 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Nasir El- Rufai Wins APC Governorship Ticket In Kaduna - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasir El- Rufai Wins APC Governorship Ticket In Kaduna (18783 Views)

Celebrations In Kaduna As El-Rufai Wins Governorship / El-rufai Wins Kaduna Governorship Election; Scores 1.1 Million Votes / IMO 2015-Uche Nwosu Wins Apc Governorship Ticket In Imo State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasir El- Rufai Wins APC Governorship Ticket In Kaduna by samsard(m): 10:50am On Dec 05, 2014
Obiagelli:

Was abuja a Jewish state when he was there?
I've lived in Kd, Religious polarization there is at 'extremes'. And I live in the f.c.t now, compared to kd, its Gotham city.
Re: Nasir El- Rufai Wins APC Governorship Ticket In Kaduna by Fellonigerians: 10:59am On Dec 05, 2014
Even though I think he talks too much, and even overtalks a times, I think he will make a good Governor for Kaduna State. I wish him all the best. If all our politicians decided to go home and develope their states, the federal level will no longer be that attractive. Imagine if Sokoto has Tambuwal, Adamawa has Ribadu, and Kaduna has El-Rufai, things will get better in the states, given the antecedents of these men.

Goodluck to all of then...

2 Likes

Re: Nasir El- Rufai Wins APC Governorship Ticket In Kaduna by Almustee(m): 11:00am On Dec 05, 2014
KD is about to witness transformation. Congrats mallam, by God we shall win general election also.
Re: Nasir El- Rufai Wins APC Governorship Ticket In Kaduna by johncreek: 11:19am On Dec 05, 2014
Kaduna in trouble...
Demolition on point.
Re: Nasir El- Rufai Wins APC Governorship Ticket In Kaduna by aviazuva: 11:59am On Dec 05, 2014
Congrats to you Mallam Rufai.

But waitooo
Its only in politics that the servant enjoys more than the master
or are they not supposed to be our servants?,
then how come that they enjoy more than us.

That is why they are happy when they win to be our servant.
This thing called Politics!
And it is played everywhere, even in heaven and in hell

Meanwhile, AVIANAZU
Re: Nasir El- Rufai Wins APC Governorship Ticket In Kaduna by eneye1(m): 12:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
This is a nice news.Really make sense news I can say it again
Re: Nasir El- Rufai Wins APC Governorship Ticket In Kaduna by AMvanquish: 1:04pm On Dec 05, 2014
walwala:
The people of Kaduna have to realise the kind of character that is elrufai. He has contempt for constituted authority. He lacks respect for elders and worse of all, he is inconsistent and an opportunist. I will explain.
Mallam Nasir accepted to serve in Obj administration in 2003 after one of the worst election rigging in Nigeria's history. At the end of the govt in 2007, a terminally ill Yar'adua was imposed on us, Nasir it was, who vigorously campaigned for him, with hope of getting an appointment from Yar'adua. When nothing came for him, he fell out with him and went into exile. In fact, shortly before that 2007 election, Nasir made a famous quote, that the future of Nigeria lies with the PDP remaining in power.
When he returned from exile, he gravitated to Goodluck Jonathan and was bad mouthing Buhari. He said and I quote," Buhari is perpetually unelectable because of his insensitivity to Nigeria's diversity and parochial focus". Now this same man is hiding under Buhari's integrity to ride to power. What inconsistency!
Again, at the formation of APC, he said, he is in politics not to contest for election but to ensure credible and competent people are elected to positions of responsibility. Why is he now running for the governorship of Kaduna state. So it has always been a grand design of opportunism.
I can't trust Elrufai with my vote! The people of Kaduna need to remain resolute and determined to make sure this character does not get close to the govt house.

So what are you suggesting! The comatose governor remain in power. Go and read his book, most of what your accusing him of has been explained in detail. Kaduna hasn't changed since 1999 except for maybe barnawa and kawo bridge. Even common street light is not functioning at night. Kaduna surely deserves better.
Re: Nasir El- Rufai Wins APC Governorship Ticket In Kaduna by loreee1(m): 1:50pm On Dec 05, 2014
congrat mallam el-rufai
Re: Nasir El- Rufai Wins APC Governorship Ticket In Kaduna by limamintruth: 1:55pm On Dec 05, 2014
walwala:
The people of Kaduna have to realise the kind of character that is elrufai. He has contempt for constituted authority. He lacks respect for elders and worse of all, he is inconsistent and an opportunist. I will explain.
Mallam Nasir accepted to serve in Obj administration in 2003 after one of the worst election rigging in Nigeria's history. At the end of the govt in 2007, a terminally ill Yar'adua was imposed on us, Nasir it was, who vigorously campaigned for him, with hope of getting an appointment from Yar'adua. When nothing came for him, he fell out with him and went into exile. In fact, shortly before that 2007 election, Nasir made a famous quote, that the future of Nigeria lies with the PDP remaining in power.
When he returned from exile, he gravitated to Goodluck Jonathan and was bad mouthing Buhari. He said and I quote," Buhari is perpetually unelectable because of his insensitivity to Nigeria's diversity and parochial focus". Now this same man is hiding under Buhari's integrity to ride to power. What inconsistency!
Again, at the formation of APC, he said, he is in politics not to contest for election but to ensure credible and competent people are elected to positions of responsibility. Why is he now running for the governorship of Kaduna state. So it has always been a grand design of opportunism.
I can't trust Elrufai with my vote! The people of Kaduna need to remain resolute and determined to make sure this character does not get close to the govt house.

True.
He is a very rude, obnoxious and biased individual who i believe, will cause more harm than good in kaduna state.
I pray he doesnt win cool [my opinion
Re: Nasir El- Rufai Wins APC Governorship Ticket In Kaduna by Privy(m): 2:04pm On Dec 05, 2014
Nigerian politics keeps getting interesting! I guess the public service of "the accidental public servant" was not accidental after all.
Re: Nasir El- Rufai Wins APC Governorship Ticket In Kaduna by wolexy2(m): 2:13pm On Dec 05, 2014
Nigeria!
Re: Nasir El- Rufai Wins APC Governorship Ticket In Kaduna by Awwal1st(m): 3:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
tit:
Aaa pity Kaduna people!
The man go allocate all their land to the children wee him go begin born as governor.
(if they foolishly vote him in).
He will even allocate some land to his malu, this time around.
You're senseless fool,...

1 Like

Re: Nasir El- Rufai Wins APC Governorship Ticket In Kaduna by experimentist: 4:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
deebrain:

I say a loud "Amen!"

to your eventual deliverance.
grin

Mumu!
Re: Nasir El- Rufai Wins APC Governorship Ticket In Kaduna by Curlieweed: 5:13pm On Dec 05, 2014
limamintruth:

True.
He is a very rude, obnoxious and biased individual who i believe, will cause more harm than good in kaduna state.
I pray he doesnt win cool [my opinion

I'm not a fan of Apeeshit, but HEll Ruffian will make a competent governor. He could even be a tolerable president of the federal republic in future if he can learn to curb his tongue.
Re: Nasir El- Rufai Wins APC Governorship Ticket In Kaduna by Guidette(f): 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2014
walwala:
I agree with everything you said. Infact more than agree with you. I dont like him but he has been tested in Abuja and he reformed the place. He is a hypocrite, liar and oversabi. But the problem is that ever since Makarfi left in 2007, Kaduna has gone downhill and is in a disastrous state under Yero presently. I cant see any other option staring down Kaduna's future except reelecting Yero or electing ElRufai. With all his hypocrisy in the world, i still prefer him governing my state than that Yero thief. He is the better of two evils IMO.

1 Like

Re: Nasir El- Rufai Wins APC Governorship Ticket In Kaduna by Namady(m): 5:48pm On Dec 05, 2014
God bless u. Yero is d worst G kd eva had. he is slow in making decisions and slow in putting them into practice. We'd send him back to zaria come 2015 inshaa Allah

#SaiMallam

1 Like

Re: Nasir El- Rufai Wins APC Governorship Ticket In Kaduna by klyn81: 6:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
Sai ka chi kwakwa
Re: Nasir El- Rufai Wins APC Governorship Ticket In Kaduna by rhames(m): 8:00pm On Dec 05, 2014
Congrats Mallam Nas. cheesy
Re: Nasir El- Rufai Wins APC Governorship Ticket In Kaduna by deebrain(m): 8:49pm On Dec 05, 2014
experimentist:
grin

Mumu!

monkey
Re: Nasir El- Rufai Wins APC Governorship Ticket In Kaduna by experimentist: 8:54pm On Dec 05, 2014
deebrain:

monkey
e pain you? grin na play na, you na my guy... wink
Re: Nasir El- Rufai Wins APC Governorship Ticket In Kaduna by meforyou1(m): 11:03pm On Dec 06, 2014
EL rural is from adamawa, so why contest governorship of kaduna?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi: I Can Govern Nigeria Without LP Having Majority In National Assembly / Peter Obi: The Crowd In Minna Today Was Awesome And Energising / EFCC V Stella Oduah: Justice Ekwo Suspends Trial Over Threat To Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.