Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,991 members, 7,835,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

How Do You Control Rising Manliness In Public? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do You Control Rising Manliness In Public? (16060 Views)

White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) / Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) / The Funny Manliness Meter. How Much Of A Man Are You? [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Control Rising Manliness In Public? by Karleb(m): 2:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
yuncka:

Not all d*cks can be controlled by a boxers.
I rep Iron pants.
#teamironpants.

BTw, its all about control. I was so prone to rising d*ck but I worked on myself. Now I can watch sex scenes in a movie without calling up the big guy.

Pls tell me more about this iron pant of a thing?
Re: How Do You Control Rising Manliness In Public? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
My advice to guys who experience this is that they should always keep their walking stick at home instead of carrying it about.if u can't keep it at home then u can as well wear a tight pant to privent him from raising his head.
Re: How Do You Control Rising Manliness In Public? by Cutecharlz(m): 2:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
Mine happens whenever I answer phone call from my girl. My joystick wil stand erect in d public. Wat I do immediately is to put my hand in my pocket, cut d call and start singing church songs. one day, a young damsel coming opposite my direction observed it nd start laughing, as a big boy, I coded myself and walked on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Control Rising Manliness In Public? by conyema12(m): 2:05pm On Dec 05, 2014
Amastermovic:
Guys, have you ever being embarrassed by your manliness in a public place?

For instance you are walking on a road or within a school campus, then u see this sexy babe with overload ukwu like what Flavour called 'Ukwu Sarasa', or you see a girl with a big bosom that is not well covered,and then immediately your stubborn dick rises, but unfortunately for you, people notice the rising of your manliness. How do you feel?

Or how do you make your manliness to go down so that people won't notice?

For the girls, when ever you see a guy's anaconda rising when walking on the road what comes into your mind?

Please friends, search through your experiences and let me know how you control it, so that people will not notice your turgid jabulani whilst walking on the road.

grin
Re: How Do You Control Rising Manliness In Public? by AdeniyiA(m): 2:06pm On Dec 05, 2014
Such guys are the ones Jesus was referring to in....
...Matthew 5:28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his HEART."
The heart must be guarded jealously ...
Proverbs 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Control Rising Manliness In Public? by 3ripplej: 2:06pm On Dec 05, 2014
Put am under the belt of your trouser.case closed, only him go come down to avoid story dat touch.
Re: How Do You Control Rising Manliness In Public? by Chris95(m): 2:07pm On Dec 05, 2014
Hw i took care of mine den was to imagine sum1 cutting my dick with a chain saw or choppn it with a butcher's knife, pourin hot oil on it...trust me it works evwitym grin . Bt nw am resistant to dt shit cool
Re: How Do You Control Rising Manliness In Public? by jacabi(m): 2:08pm On Dec 05, 2014
Arsenate:
just think of something disgusting; something you really hate. me, personally, I think of Chelsea and José Mourinho.
Na so you hate chelsea pass?
Re: How Do You Control Rising Manliness In Public? by BlackSEER(m): 2:08pm On Dec 05, 2014
esanju:
i wil simply put my hand in my pocket n use my hand to pet it.. lobatan

Guys are not smiling,lolzzz.
Re: How Do You Control Rising Manliness In Public? by DonaldGenes(m): 2:09pm On Dec 05, 2014
What iDo is pick pins
Re: How Do You Control Rising Manliness In Public? by lonngmann(m): 2:09pm On Dec 05, 2014
MISSCONGENIALITY:
My advice to guys who experience this is that they should always keep their walking stick at home instead of carrying it about.if u can't keep it at home then u can as well wear a tight pant to privent him from raising his head.
you think a tight pant can solve dis issue. Do you knw d pain in trying to restrain little me from rising undecided

But you are just a girl * in Beyonce's voice kiss

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Rising Manliness In Public? by Ishilove: 2:13pm On Dec 05, 2014
Lmao!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Control Rising Manliness In Public? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 05, 2014
Aringarosa:
Guy, your Testosterone is beyond the normal level, reason you "junbull" rises at the mere sight of an ikebe.

As in, agro don build mansion for hin body...

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Rising Manliness In Public? by micynute94(m): 2:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
Hmmmmm
Re: How Do You Control Rising Manliness In Public? by micynute94(m): 2:21pm On Dec 05, 2014
Since it's in the public. All i do is think of blood especially thinking how she will look naked when menstruating and blood seeping from u know naau. .
Very gruesome and since i can't stand the sight of a single drop without not wanting to vomit, my mind resets itself.

Just look for a thought that z mind sickening.

It works every time. If i like sef make i dey look the lady continue, dey imagine things, my thing go just hide for one place dey do hide and seek.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Rising Manliness In Public? by Ichel: 2:24pm On Dec 05, 2014
shockwave91:
U don't control it. U let it rise & u show d stuff ur made of #CockMeat
Thats what I call a real man.
You dont hide your boner from the world, you show it to the world. Dats swagg on it's own
*Modified*
Dear mods, what I wrote is bon€r not situation.
THANKS.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Control Rising Manliness In Public? by eph12(m): 2:33pm On Dec 05, 2014
Meti99:

Oloshi
embarassed
Re: How Do You Control Rising Manliness In Public? by ballyjzworld(m): 2:33pm On Dec 05, 2014
spacyzuma:
When that happens, I think of something really disgusting.
Like vomit, or corpes, or annoyingly disgusting movies.

If that doesn't help (eg...when the lady is in close proximity), then I imagine something disgusting about her.

Like: "After all this perfume and bobi and ikebe, she will still leak blood for a few days."
It almost always works.

*shrugs*
Some of us don't even care if a lady is on her period or not... Its not even an excuse...as far as she's neat.. *teamallmonthround*
Re: How Do You Control Rising Manliness In Public? by ballyjzworld(m): 2:34pm On Dec 05, 2014
ballyjzworld:

Some of us don't even care if a lady is on her period or not... Its not even an excuse...as far as she's neat.. *teamallmonthround*
Re: How Do You Control Rising Manliness In Public? by ABEngine(m): 2:36pm On Dec 05, 2014
Staring at the feminine behinds has always been attributed to this ugly (as OP has made it seem) situation but that's rarely the case for some sensitive and large dudes, organ's friction between thighs while taking a walk or at the gym accounts for a number of such events and my prescription would always be to feign ignorance (tides will subside when due), if you find it uncomfortable approach me directly grin grin grin

N/B: Doing anything beyond this would just give reason to the onlooker's claims, and please watch less por.n lest your drift more frequently into such thoughts at the slightest split of a second.
Re: How Do You Control Rising Manliness In Public? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
*clears throat* what I do basically is think of how messy and disgusting that her 'pusssy' would look when she's on. I normally get this erection when it's time for prayers usually during sunday service so I just lean d 'gloola' against the chair in front of me. but it sud be very stubborn at time sha. lol

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Rising Manliness In Public? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
Ichel:

Thats what I call a real man.
You dont hide your boner from the world, you show it to the world. Dats swagg on it's own
#RaisesGlassAndToastsWithHim

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Control Rising Manliness In Public? by Timothy3113(m): 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
So ppl neva sabi dis style, you go jut use style carry am up, if you are wearing a belt, u will hang it under.
Simply talking from experience,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Control Rising Manliness In Public? by DonaldGenes(m): 2:45pm On Dec 05, 2014
SeverusSnape:
Simple!...In a public place, you don't have to look continuously at an endowed lady, because the third leg has a mind of it's own, you just can't control it at times; So in this case, when you feel the bulge growing, you quickly take your eyes and mind off all those thought.

LOOK LESS AND LIVE LONG.

Damn! I like this guy

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Rising Manliness In Public? by DonaldGenes(m): 2:46pm On Dec 05, 2014
Amastermovic:

Lol secondary school package..whn we still dey womanize thn

very appy i finally made front page,shout 2 u all.

Hahahahhaha real Bad boy
Re: How Do You Control Rising Manliness In Public? by DonaldGenes(m): 2:49pm On Dec 05, 2014
major466:
I don't get hard on just by looking at a hot lady in public.
Mtcheeew
Re: How Do You Control Rising Manliness In Public? by Ichel: 2:50pm On Dec 05, 2014
shockwave91:

#RaisesGlassAndToastsWithHim
Same here

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Control Rising Manliness In Public? by Bode2: 2:53pm On Dec 05, 2014
churchboy004:
U can see. But dnt convert d seeing to looking. As for me I will just pretend and put one of my hands in my pocket. #datsmyownstyle#
Sir, reverse is the case, you look rather than see in that context. In other word, don't let your mind dwells on what you are looking at or don't ruminate on sexual thoughts. Let me use this example for the sake of semantics, I can be looking at you without seeing you and that usually happen when I am lost in thought or a kinder kind of a trance.
Re: How Do You Control Rising Manliness In Public? by Bolosiye: 3:01pm On Dec 05, 2014
churchboy004:
U can see. But dnt convert d seeing to looking. As for me I will just pretend and put one of my hands in my pocket. #datsmyownstyle#
exactly ! Am with u, just grab the man through the pocket and simply pet with style.
Re: How Do You Control Rising Manliness In Public? by KingSolomonI: 3:07pm On Dec 05, 2014
Hold ur breath for a while. ...it will surrender.
Re: How Do You Control Rising Manliness In Public? by abdulabbakar(m): 3:09pm On Dec 05, 2014
Here I am in d NLS Abuja campus struggling with what seems to be 50cl bottle of cocacola grin
The way those broads cross and uncross their thighs is traumatizing!
#ItcanresurrectAhe-corpse# shocked

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Control Rising Manliness In Public? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
Arsenate:
just think of something disgusting; something you really hate. me, personally, I think of Chelsea and José Mourinho.
.......... Lolzzz! I pray you'll still be alive @ the end of this season Mr Arsenal!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some One Please Save Ymodulus / Father Of 3 Commits Suicide After Sack / What Do You Fear The Most In Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.