Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,074 members, 7,828,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

HTC Nd HTC Alone Root, Upgrading, Advice E.t.c - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HTC Nd HTC Alone Root, Upgrading, Advice E.t.c (1599 Views)

Upgrading Whatsapp / What Is Mtn Upgrading To? / Upgrading From Android 2.2.1 (froyo) To 2.2.3 (ginjerbread), How Is It Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HTC Nd HTC Alone Root, Upgrading, Advice E.t.c by leanpad001(m): 8:50am On Dec 05, 2014
drop any problems on ur HTC fones here and get instant reply and helpful tips........... pls try to be explanatory in the best way you can so as to get the best response
Re: HTC Nd HTC Alone Root, Upgrading, Advice E.t.c by leanpad001(m): 9:15am On Dec 05, 2014
guide thru this.......

what Is Rooting?
First, for the newbies, let me clarify what rooting is.
Getting root or rooting your phone is the process of
modifying the operating system that shipped with
your device to grant you complete control over it.
This means you can overcome limitations that the
carriers and manufacturers put on your phone,
extend system functionality, and even upgrade it to a
custom flavor of Android.
Re: HTC Nd HTC Alone Root, Upgrading, Advice E.t.c by leanpad001(m): 9:25am On Dec 05, 2014
unlike most other android phone rooting HTC fone opens up many things you must have considered difficult or impossible............ I recollect vividly when I was so curious why I wouldn't be able to enjoy the use of some basic VPN back when MTN loose guard and I never knew what rooting was then though it wasnt totally a strange word I just didn't see how this could be of help back then not until later that year when I found out that my fones OS was way too outdated running gingerbread when kitkat was already rocking that was when I started to explore the unlimited advantages of rooting and upgraded to kitkat gave my android apps superuser permission and loads of wonderful things. I would say I was using an HTC vivid back then and that idea I'm ready to give out and more. its an open conversation no man is an island so pls all ideas are highly welcomed
Re: HTC Nd HTC Alone Root, Upgrading, Advice E.t.c by leanpad001(m): 1:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
also drop ur contacts if you need working imei numbers for the etisalat 1.5GB its absolutely free.............for HTC users i will give you the full details on changing the imei
Re: HTC Nd HTC Alone Root, Upgrading, Advice E.t.c by hawksford: 3:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
Following ………

When I get my HTC desire(620G) I'll modify my post
Re: HTC Nd HTC Alone Root, Upgrading, Advice E.t.c by Donsammi(m): 3:33pm On Dec 05, 2014
wanna r0ot a fwnds htc desire s s510.. Andri0d 2.3.3
Re: HTC Nd HTC Alone Root, Upgrading, Advice E.t.c by Chuckeey(m): 4:05pm On Dec 05, 2014
I need to root my HTC butterfly
Re: HTC Nd HTC Alone Root, Upgrading, Advice E.t.c by xbaron(m): 4:09pm On Dec 05, 2014
jex passing by#i fink i really need d procedure tew chng my htc imei#08100520600#whatsapp only
Re: HTC Nd HTC Alone Root, Upgrading, Advice E.t.c by leanpad001(m): 5:41pm On Dec 05, 2014
HTC desire and HTC butterfly rooting before I start I have to ask if you have access to a pc that's the easiest way around it
Re: HTC Nd HTC Alone Root, Upgrading, Advice E.t.c by leanpad001(m): 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
to change ur HTC imei i,ll upload a link to some pc apps not more than 20mb just get it and everything else is as easy as childsplay
Re: HTC Nd HTC Alone Root, Upgrading, Advice E.t.c by leanpad001(m): 5:49pm On Dec 05, 2014
HTC desire user........... what's ur fone model specifically, I have HTC desire, HTC desire HD, and HTC desire Z A727. to confirm this goto settings and then about fone I'm sure you will find it there
Re: HTC Nd HTC Alone Root, Upgrading, Advice E.t.c by sixtusjr(m): 6:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
How do I root my phone and change my imei no. HTC desire 618, I have access to PC, thanks.
Re: HTC Nd HTC Alone Root, Upgrading, Advice E.t.c by Donsammi(m): 7:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
htc desire s S510e.. with andri0d vrsn 2.3.3 gingerbread
Re: HTC Nd HTC Alone Root, Upgrading, Advice E.t.c by Iamshakur(m): 9:25pm On Dec 05, 2014
leanpad001:
also drop ur contacts if you need working imei numbers for the etisalat 1.5GB its absolutely free.............for HTC users i will give you the full details on changing the imei

08031536694. Thanks
Re: HTC Nd HTC Alone Root, Upgrading, Advice E.t.c by leanpad001(m): 9:40pm On Dec 05, 2014
this is a stepwise procedure in rooting ur HTC fones pls read and follow the instructions carefully get HTC pc sync from this link below. http://www.htc.com/www/help/
Re: HTC Nd HTC Alone Root, Upgrading, Advice E.t.c by leanpad001(m): 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2014
after getting that pc sync to enable ur pc install ur HTC phone drivers we move unto the first thing which is unlocking the HTC bootloader........ pls don't mind the grammar
Re: HTC Nd HTC Alone Root, Upgrading, Advice E.t.c by frogie: 9:52pm On Dec 05, 2014
[b][/b]want to root my HTC rezound 4g lte any way out to achieve this.
Re: HTC Nd HTC Alone Root, Upgrading, Advice E.t.c by leanpad001(m): 10:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
follow this link to download this file also its a must have file on ur pc before ur HTC can also be rooted........ https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mq3i4whypxupf1h/AACo9ieBGGAj8MB0oQEFR5Eba?dl=0
Re: HTC Nd HTC Alone Root, Upgrading, Advice E.t.c by leanpad001(m): 10:46pm On Dec 05, 2014
rooting begins now power down ur fone or preferably remove ur battery and reinsert again, after powering down, press Volume Down and while pressing Volume Down, press Power holding both buttons to start the device into Bootloader mode. If you have difficulty, power up normally, go to Settings->Battery and deselect Fast boot. Power down and try again. use ur volume down and up to move between options and then highlight fastboot. connect ur fone to ur pc via USB
Re: HTC Nd HTC Alone Root, Upgrading, Advice E.t.c by leanpad001(m): 10:59pm On Dec 05, 2014
Open a command Prompt: pls note that you have to copy the downloaded file into ur C drive on ur pc Nd then rename the file from HTC doid fastboot to android...
Type in Command Prompt: fastboot oem get_identifier_token. command prompt there will be typed like this

c/android/fastboot oem get_identifier_token

Re: HTC Nd HTC Alone Root, Upgrading, Advice E.t.c by leanpad001(m): 11:07pm On Dec 05, 2014
you will see a long block of text. Copy this text (in the Windows command prompt) and send it send it to for the final step

Re: HTC Nd HTC Alone Root, Upgrading, Advice E.t.c by leanpad001(m): 11:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
HTC rezound also follow this instruction and rooting is going to be aa simple as it can ever be...... follow carefully ans don't skip any step as explained from the top
Re: HTC Nd HTC Alone Root, Upgrading, Advice E.t.c by leanpad001(m): 11:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
instant reply incase you're having problem with anything that has todo with the HTC rooting 08138379428 whatsapp would be better for communication
Re: HTC Nd HTC Alone Root, Upgrading, Advice E.t.c by leanpad001(m): 8:21am On Dec 06, 2014
2 valid imei number to be used for tweak on etisalat........halla halla and be the among the lucky 2
Re: HTC Nd HTC Alone Root, Upgrading, Advice E.t.c by alayo22002(m): 8:41am On Dec 06, 2014
Plz help my HTC incredible 2 just started misbehavin if I shld on it it will take more 3minute to load or it might even restart itself again and drain battery fast plz any solution
Re: HTC Nd HTC Alone Root, Upgrading, Advice E.t.c by leanpad001(m): 1:05pm On Dec 06, 2014
alayo...... what's the updates now ?
Re: HTC Nd HTC Alone Root, Upgrading, Advice E.t.c by xbaron(m): 1:37pm On Jan 10, 2015
leanpad001:
to change ur HTC imei i,ll upload a link to some pc apps not more than 20mb just get it and everything else is as easy as childsplay

Wia x d link? undecided
Re: HTC Nd HTC Alone Root, Upgrading, Advice E.t.c by benzion72(m): 8:36pm On Nov 06, 2015
Do i need to root to change my imei mumber

(1) (Reply)

Newly Launched HTC J Butterfly (HTV31) Specifications / Help: i can't minimize on m my innjoo fire / Please,is Jumia's New Promo A Scam??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.