Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

I Love Abiodun - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Abiodun (2066 Views)

I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" / Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Abiodun by RedHotChic(f): 9:54pm On Dec 02, 2008
A Nigerian girl here who loves to distant herself from Nigerians because she was born here and say lots of nasty things about Nigerians is in love with Abiodun, a Nigerian with a fancy degree.
In her words: "Abiodun is just cool and different". She met Abiodun in church because her parents encouraged her to associate with nigerians and the least she can do is worship with them because she may need them someday especially in marital issues. She hooked up with Abiodun even after Abiodun's friends told them how the girl feels about Nigerians as third class citizens. Abiodun regretted her comments, claims she apologized to him for making them and he feels she should get some 2nd chance. Marriage is set for Feb after only 4 months of courtship and Abiodun's parents are not happy about the sudden arrangement.

Question:
The economy is hard now, this girl will not be making above $45K and her job is on the line but Abiodun is tight with a fancy medical degree. Do you think that a girl that despised Nigerians so much will turn around suddenly to love the very Nigerian with a thick accent she hates so much?

If you are a guy, will you continue with the wedding after hearing her tell tales on Nigerians?
Re: I Love Abiodun by Sauron1: 10:22pm On Dec 02, 2008
Yet anutha heap of applesauce!!!
Re: I Love Abiodun by Pataki: 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2008
The girl is stupid, Abiodun is daft.

What has a fanciful medical degree got to do with a relationship? Both of them need to go and sit down and re-evaluate themselves. Begging her on behalf of Nigerians who are third class citizens? Foolishness is no respecter of persons at all.
Re: I Love Abiodun by Deshannel(m): 10:44pm On Dec 02, 2008
Pataki!
Na wa ooo.
@post
Eeeiyaaaa embarassed
Love wud find a way 4 u.
Re: I Love Abiodun by RedHotChic(f): 10:49pm On Dec 02, 2008
The girl is stupid, Abiodun is daft.

What has a fanciful medical degree got to do with a relationship? Both of them need to go and sit down and re-evaluate themselves. Begging her on behalf of Nigerians who are third class citizens? Foolishness is no respecter of persons at all.

Why is abiodun daft?. the fancy degree came in because some people think she is in love with him because of his worth but if not that, she wouldn't deal with any Nigerian because she consider them to be 2nd class black people even though her parents are one. If abiodun is in love and wants to forgive her for being ignorant, what is wrong in that?
Re: I Love Abiodun by RedHotChic(f): 10:49pm On Dec 02, 2008
Yet anutha heap of applesauce!!!
Ori ope tongue tongue
Re: I Love Abiodun by Sauron1: 10:51pm On Dec 02, 2008
RedHotChic:

Ori ope tongue tongue

U have deteriorated massively in the last 3 months. . . . .Jeez, what happened to you?
Abiodun and reh reh reh. . . . .Must u create senseless topics??
If you are jobless, try SUDOKU for a change.
Re: I Love Abiodun by RedHotChic(f): 10:57pm On Dec 02, 2008

U have deteriorated massively in the last 3 months. . . . .Jeez, what happened to you?
Abiodun and reh reh reh. . . . .Must u create senseless topics??
If you are jobless, try SUDOKU for a change.
I feel you. The year is almost gone and you are yet to get your breakthrough. dayum, the pastor lied again. tongue tongue
Re: I Love Abiodun by Sauron1: 11:07pm On Dec 02, 2008
RedHotChic:

I feel you. The year is almost gone and you are yet to get your breakthrough. dayum, the pastor lied again. tongue tongue

The pastor lied to you. . . . . .At 36, u still run around like a ninny. A spastic ninny if i may add.
I don't wanna belabour the obvious but why do u have ur head buried in ur ass PERMANENTLY??
Re: I Love Abiodun by RedHotChic(f): 11:12pm On Dec 02, 2008
The pastor lied to you. . . . . .At 36, u still run around like a ninny. A spastic ninny if i may add.
I don't want to belabour the obvious but why do u have ur head buried in ur ass PERMANENTLY??

grin grin grin I thought I was 39?
Re: I Love Abiodun by MaiSuya(m): 11:58pm On Dec 02, 2008
(sigh) not here again. . .
[size=14pt]DON'T YOU FIFLE EVA GET TIRED OF FIGHTING??  JEEZ!!!! angry[/size]
Re: I Love Abiodun by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 03, 2008
The gurl is sick in the head. she's really mad. well, i dont blame her, if not for animals will call governmentwey dey Bleep. sad sad
Re: I Love Abiodun by RedHotChic(f): 12:25am On Dec 03, 2008
DON'T YOU FIFLE EVA GET TIRED OF FIGHTING?Huh? JEEZ!!!!

Hannibal cannot breathe or eat without me. The crush on me is so much that its choking me.
Re: I Love Abiodun by Pataki: 12:29am On Dec 03, 2008
RedHotChic:

Hannibal cannot breathe or eat without me. The crush on me is so much that its choking me.
This bum is paranoid and in a grandeur deluded state. grin cheesy grin
Re: I Love Abiodun by Sauron1: 12:30am On Dec 03, 2008
RedHotChic:

Crush on a forty year-old moronic female?? I would rather be a monk!!!
Re: I Love Abiodun by Deshannel(m): 12:32am On Dec 03, 2008
Geeeeeez, now dats cheeky.
Re: I Love Abiodun by Pataki: 12:38am On Dec 03, 2008
RedHotChic:

Why is abiodun daft?. the fancy degree came in because some people think she is in love with him because of his worth but if not that, she wouldn't deal with any Nigerian because she consider them to be 2nd class black people even though her parents are one. If abiodun is in love and wants to forgive her for being ignorant, what is wrong in that?
Forgive my ass. . . . .  That girl is a formal patient for psychological analysis.

I do not even believe your write-up here. Just another of your usual otiose self with nothing to do, thinking of such absurdities.
Re: I Love Abiodun by Tbag5: 12:39am On Dec 03, 2008
@ OP.

Why do I think you are the girl in question. . .and you are scared of what people might think of your turn around?  
Re: I Love Abiodun by RedHotChic(f): 12:43am On Dec 03, 2008
Forgive my ass. . . . . That girl is a formal patient for psychological analysis.

Did you consider the fact that the girl behaves that way because of the environment she grew up? . Many girls in the US with Nigerian parents tend to behave that way especially if the parents alienated them from Africans while growing up.

I do not even believe your write-up here. Just another of your usual otiose self with nothing to do, thinking of such absurdities.
Believe what you like. mack daddy. How is the global economic crunch affecting your business? tongue tongue
Re: I Love Abiodun by RedHotChic(f): 12:44am On Dec 03, 2008
Crush on a forty year-old moronic female?? I would rather be a monk!!!

Which one, 35, 39 or 40? why not 49 or 56? kiss kiss

Don't deny the crush you have for me. It's glaring kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Love Abiodun by JJYOU: 12:49am On Dec 03, 2008
Mai Suya:

[size=14pt]DON'T YOU FIFLE EVA GET TIRED OF FIGHTING?? JEEZ!!!! angry[/size]
you got me laffing man. no they never get tired. trust auntie funmi to wind them up with whatever crosses her mind and mouth
Re: I Love Abiodun by Pataki: 12:59am On Dec 03, 2008
RedHotChic:

Did you consider the fact that the girl behaves that way because of the environment she grew up? . Many girls in the US with Nigerian parents tend to behave that way especially if the parents alienated them from Africans while growing up.
This is the problem with your brain, you are so quick to occlude to whatever does not suit your infantile reasoning. How did you come about the statement in bold above?

RedHotChic:
Believe what you like. mack daddy. How is the global economic crunch affecting your business? tongue tongue
You have just said the word ''global'' so I am definitely sure, it is affecting your cow milking business in the US. The only female aboki of Nebraska. tongue
Re: I Love Abiodun by RedHotChic(f): 1:03am On Dec 03, 2008
This is the problem with your brain, you are so quick to occlude to whatever does not suit your infantile reasoning. How did you come about the statement in bold above?

From interacting with them. How will you know this when all you care for in their midst is their kitten?

You have just said the word ''global'' so I am definitely sure, it is affecting your cow milking business in the US. The only female aboki of Nebraska.

Bloody southerner? my dagger will soon puncture you kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Love Abiodun by Pataki: 1:11am On Dec 03, 2008
RedHotChic:

From interacting with them. How will you know this when all you care for in their midst is their kitten?

Bloody southerner? my dagger will soon puncture you kiss kiss kiss
Interacting with them? You spent your whole entire time interacting with girls born and raised in the US?! You are really jobless. grin cheesy grin

Your dagger puncture moi? In your dreams. . . . keep on dreaming. It surely relieves you of the kongii grin cheesy grin
Re: I Love Abiodun by RedHotChic(f): 1:28am On Dec 03, 2008
Interacting with them? You spent your whole entire time interacting with girls born and raised in the US?! You are really jobless.
You think I'm a social smut like you?

Your dagger puncture moi? In your dreams. . . . keep on dreaming. It surely relieves you of the kongii
watch out for the Nebraska aboki. kiss
Re: I Love Abiodun by tRoOE(f): 7:32am On Dec 03, 2008
[size=13pt]deepzone is the girl in question lipsrsealed
lmfao @fancy degree
[/size]
Re: I Love Abiodun by RedHotChic(f): 7:48am On Dec 03, 2008
deepzone is the girl in question Lips sealed
lmfao @fancy degree
Lol, you know i will declare my Nigerianess even when all these pussy men here will deny my motherland. i am more patriotic than any nairalander including you. tongue
Re: I Love Abiodun by tRoOE(f): 7:55am On Dec 03, 2008
RedHotChic:

Lol, you know i will declare my Nigerianess even when all these pussy men here will deny my motherland. i am more patriotic than any nairalander including you. tongue
[size=13pt]lmfao
Talk is cheap my dear grin
Being[b]Nigerianess[/b] doesn't define you as a true Nigerian wink
You will know a real Nigerian when you met he/she

[/size]
Re: I Love Abiodun by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 03, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]lmfao
Talk is cheap my dear grin
Being[b]Nigerianess[/b] doesn't define you as a true Nigerian wink
You will know a real Nigerian when you met he/she

[/size]
madam, to speak english no be by force ooo
Re: I Love Abiodun by tRoOE(f): 8:42am On Dec 03, 2008
OMO IBO:

madam, to speak english no be by force ooo
[size=13pt]shut your dirty mouth
i was teasing deapzone for using the word Nigerianess
[/size]
Re: I Love Abiodun by tmoney11(m): 9:38am On Dec 03, 2008
uhmmm, Na wa oooo
Re: I Love Abiodun by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 03, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]shut your dirty mouth
i was teasing deapzone for using the word Nigerianess
[/size]

no need to get all worked up miss.
but if u look closely at the post i was referring to, u'd notice what im talking about.

but being a dullard, i dont expect you to.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Public Display Of Love/affection:a Yes Or No? / What Do You Do When Your School Roommate Comes Out As Gay Or Lesbian? / For Those That Don't Have Val or Girfriend/Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.