Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Mini Importation: Did I Just Get Duped Or Am Still A Novice. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mini Importation: Did I Just Get Duped Or Am Still A Novice. (3847 Views)

How He Was Duped Of N50,000 In UBA In Lagos (photo) / How A Man Got Duped Of $30,000 Inside FCMB In Lagos - Photos / Do People Get Duped On Www.ebay.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mini Importation: Did I Just Get Duped Or Am Still A Novice. by mayorall(m): 11:15am On Dec 06, 2014
Gboliwe:

Don't wait for anybody to spoon feed you buddy! If that's what you want, there are many threads here on nairaland, go through them, read them, ask questions. Make an effort! Wish you luck

Oga mi. come customise wristband for your party o.

Re: Mini Importation: Did I Just Get Duped Or Am Still A Novice. by Gboliwe: 11:21am On Dec 06, 2014
mayorall:

Oga mi. come customise wristband for your party o.

Party kwa? Me wey I am looking for ordinary food to eat, how I want to throw party?

1 Like

Re: Mini Importation: Did I Just Get Duped Or Am Still A Novice. by mayorall(m): 12:20pm On Dec 06, 2014
Gboliwe:

Party kwa? Me wey I am looking for ordinary food to eat, how I want to throw party?

You nah Politician nah. Rich man like you. Come put food for your boy table abeg, no allow hunger waya me o.
Re: Mini Importation: Did I Just Get Duped Or Am Still A Novice. by Gboliwe: 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2014
mayorall:

You nah Politician nah. Rich man like you. Come put food for your boy table abeg, no allow hunger waya me o.

All na wash! Don't mind the container, na for advert. Anyhow sha, you are doing well. God will keep blessing you
Re: Mini Importation: Did I Just Get Duped Or Am Still A Novice. by franzis(m): 4:32pm On Dec 06, 2014
redtailshark:
Don't be afraid man, my own view, it's possible the seller don't have the items available another moment, and gave you a wrong tracking number for you to be calm, so ones he gets the product, he will ship to micheal and send you a correct tracking.

NB: this is my experience from a seller.
had this same experience from 2 different sellers, both gave tracking numbers that showed my items were @ nipost ilorin and benin respectively called d two post offices they told me they have d items but doesn't state my name and contact details
Re: Mini Importation: Did I Just Get Duped Or Am Still A Novice. by Joshkeyz(m): 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2014
franzis:
had this same experience from 2 different sellers, both gave tracking numbers that showed my items were @ nipost ilorin and benin respectively called d two post offices they told me they have d items but doesn't state my name and contact details
BT it eventually came abi?
Re: Mini Importation: Did I Just Get Duped Or Am Still A Novice. by franzis(m): 6:51pm On Dec 06, 2014
Joshkeyz:
BT it eventually came abi?
no it didnt oooo, i have gotten a refund on one after opening a dispute, the other the seller is rejecting the dispute and asking for a little time
Re: Mini Importation: Did I Just Get Duped Or Am Still A Novice. by Joshkeyz(m): 10:58pm On Dec 07, 2014
koredex4love:
+861343469377

sorry is like a number was omitted.please help me check
Re: Mini Importation: Did I Just Get Duped Or Am Still A Novice. by jaydee87(m): 12:42am On Dec 08, 2014
why I always say u can't do it yourself without proper guide but most ppl tink its as easy as going to aliexpress place an order then get your goods. not as easy as that, u need to know how long it will take and why use agent wen u can ship for free bro u just starting, think u shud start with free shipping and u shipping just 10 how much do u intend to gain after u used paid shipping... look for a tutor to guide u right my broda...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mini Importation: Did I Just Get Duped Or Am Still A Novice. by koredex4love(m): 4:25am On Dec 08, 2014
Yea,u were right.+8613434369377

quote author=Joshkeyz post=28684054]sorry is like a number was omitted.please help me check[/quote]
Re: Mini Importation: Did I Just Get Duped Or Am Still A Novice. by maybrowne(m): 1:31am On Dec 15, 2014
jaydee87:
why I always say u can't do it yourself without proper guide but most ppl tink its as easy as going to aliexpress place an order then get your goods. not as easy as that, u need to know how long it will take and why use agent wen u can ship for free bro u just starting, think u shud start with free shipping and u shipping just 10 how much do u intend to gain after u used paid shipping... look for a tutor to guide u right my broda...

You are right, most times when people hear that aliexpress is an e-store, they think they can go there and start ordering things the same way they do on jumia and konga.
Re: Mini Importation: Did I Just Get Duped Or Am Still A Novice. by jinhurooftile(f): 3:06am On Dec 15, 2014
Joshkeyz:
After reading several threads on mini importation, I felt I should give it a try.I decided to import some watches just for the experience and to see how genuine the system is.I went on aliexpress,ordered the watches ( about 10 of them ) and payed the seller and asked him to ship to Michael ( Nonnykings).Asked Michael to shipped express for me.My seller said he has shipped to Michael and Michael said he has not received.its been three days.so the question is where are my watches.The seller gave me a tracking code 131708107790 the problem is I don't even understand what is on the site sf-express.com.The pros please should I begin to worry or I should just relax knowing that its been 3day since seller said he has shipped.
Re: Mini Importation: Did I Just Get Duped Or Am Still A Novice. by jinhurooftile(f): 3:12am On Dec 15, 2014
Dear friend,

Sid you receive the package now? Are you sure of the tracking number? Following picture is what I check for you
by the number, it showed that, aready received by somebody in Guangzhou on 3rd, Dec. 2014. Contact with the
seller please. Sf express have no international service to Africa. Check with seller directly.

Re: Mini Importation: Did I Just Get Duped Or Am Still A Novice. by jaydee87(m): 9:11am On Dec 15, 2014
maybrowne:

You are right, most times when people hear that aliexpress is an e-store, they think they can go there and start ordering things the same way they do on jumia and konga.

ur words make me smile. ur its true may brown....
Re: Mini Importation: Did I Just Get Duped Or Am Still A Novice. by OOJOHN(m): 5:26pm On Dec 18, 2014
Before you do any Mini Online Importation, read this 100% FREE eBook at www.oojohn.com/import and avoid being SCAMMED.
Re: Mini Importation: Did I Just Get Duped Or Am Still A Novice. by Joshkeyz(m): 6:13pm On Dec 18, 2014
thanks every one my goods came in three days after this post....I guess I was just a novice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Want To Buy Coal In Large Quantities / My Horrible Experience with Fastcash Loan App / Enlightenment On Palm Oil Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.