Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

My Horrible Experience with Fastcash Loan App - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Horrible Experience with Fastcash Loan App (3855 Views)

Fastcash Offers N200,000 Support For School Fees, Emergency Needs / My Horrible Experience Opening A Gtbank Domiciliary Account / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Horrible Experience with Fastcash Loan App by Denzil2020: 5:40am On Jan 10, 2021
I just had to drop this here so Nairalanders and the general public would be wary of FastCash Loan App.

These guys are robbing people of their hard earned money because they were desperate and in need of money before they borrowed from FastCash.

a. Their charges are hidden and seriously exorbitant

b. Their customer service we're verrry rude and suspicious

c. They charge you N1000+ every day if you don't pay back in time

d. They make the payback almost impossible at first so your overdue charges will increase

e. They threaten you with messages and contact your contacts if you don't pay back (due to their delay strategy)

f. They show you the amount you are qualified to receive but pay you 60% of that but expect you to pay 100% of the amount you qualified to receive.

Please see all the reviews I saw on their playstore profile. Very discouraging.

PS: Don't borrow from them even if you are sick broke and dying. Use alternatives

Who else have had such experience with them before?

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience with Fastcash Loan App by Denzil2020: 5:42am On Jan 10, 2021
More reviews

Re: My Horrible Experience with Fastcash Loan App by Denzil2020: 5:43am On Jan 10, 2021
More

Re: My Horrible Experience with Fastcash Loan App by Omihanifa: 6:12am On Jan 10, 2021
Apart from branch, carbon and maybe fairmoney every other Nigerian loan app on Google Play store is exploitative. Apps such as sokoloan,gocash,xcredit,palmcredit and this fast cash should be avoided at all cost. They are owned by the Chinese, and we all know how brutal Chinese people are when it comes to loans
Re: My Horrible Experience with Fastcash Loan App by YoonSung76: 6:43am On Jan 10, 2021
Lolz, why will you collect loan when you know you won't pay?

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience with Fastcash Loan App by hellohgy(m): 6:56am On Jan 10, 2021
ehn ehen
Re: My Horrible Experience with Fastcash Loan App by Denzil2020: 5:15pm On Jan 10, 2021
YoonSung76:
Lolz, why will you collect loan when you know you won't pay?

Read the post again before you comment

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience with Fastcash Loan App by HitlerGaddafi: 9:02pm On Apr 11, 2021
Omihanifa:
Apart from branch, carbon and maybe fairmoney every other Nigerian loan app on Google Play store is exploitative. Apps such as sokoloan,gocash,xcredit,palmcredit and this fast cash should be avoided at all cost. They are owned by the Chinese, and we all know how brutal Chinese people are when it comes to loans
Does palmcredit call your phone contact when you default?
Re: My Horrible Experience with Fastcash Loan App by Omihanifa: 9:24pm On Apr 11, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:
Does palmcredit call your phone contact when you default?

No but they will be using different numbers to call you
Re: My Horrible Experience with Fastcash Loan App by HitlerGaddafi: 9:37pm On Apr 11, 2021
Omihanifa:

No but they will be using different numbers to call you
I took a loan.. they gave me 2 weeks payment and it's to be due on Wednesday.. I will pay that money for sure but that deadline, I no fit meet am due to unplanned circumstances. My fear is that they don't go about messaging my contacts like I hear other loan platforms dey do coz I can't stand such embarassment o.. na to just go jump inside Lagos lagoon.
Re: My Horrible Experience with Fastcash Loan App by Omihanifa: 9:52pm On Apr 11, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:

I took a loan.. they gave me 2 weeks payment and it's to be due on Wednesday.. I will pay that money for sure but that deadline, I no fit meet am due to unplanned circumstances. My fear is that they don't go about messaging my contacts like I hear other loan platforms dey do coz I can't stand such embarassment o.. na to just go jump inside Lagos lagoon.

It's not immediately that they will even be disturbing you with phone calls and sms. They will first start adding late repayment fees to the loan then after a while they will now start calling you.

But another thing you can use to buy time is to tell them that you made a payment to their bank account using USSD code and that you bank have debited you, or that you didn't receive debit alert but the money was deducted from your account.

If they now call you the second day, tell them that you have gone to the bank and that they are working on it.
Re: My Horrible Experience with Fastcash Loan App by HitlerGaddafi: 9:55pm On Apr 11, 2021
Omihanifa:

It's not immediately that they will even be disturbing you with phone calls and sms. They will first start adding late repayment fees to the loan then after a while they will now start calling you.

But another thing you can use to buy time is to tell them that you made a payment to their bank account using USSD code and that you bank have debited you, or that you didn't receive debit alert but the money was deducted from your account.

If they now call you the second day, tell them that you have gone to the bank and that they are working on it.
I'm not talking about they disturbing me with phone calls and sms.. I'm talking about they messaging my contacts or calling them like the way the legendary sokoloan dey do ...hope palmcredit no dey behave like that?

I'll pay them their money for sure but it's a pity I can't meet up with the deadline..
Re: My Horrible Experience with Fastcash Loan App by Omihanifa: 9:58pm On Apr 11, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:

I'm not talking about they disturbing me with phone calls and sms.. I'm talking about they messaging my contacts or calling them like the way the legendary sokoloan dey do ...hope palmcredit no dey behave like that?

I'll pay them their money for sure but it's a pity I can't meet up with the deadline..

How many times do you want me to tell you that plan credit doesn't call people's contact. They don't do that anymore
Re: My Horrible Experience with Fastcash Loan App by HitlerGaddafi: 10:04pm On Apr 11, 2021
Omihanifa:

How many times do you want me to tell you that plan credit doesn't call people's contact. They don't do that anymore
Thanks bro but that you last sentence ehn.

They don't do that anymore? So there was a time they used to do it?
Re: My Horrible Experience with Fastcash Loan App by Omihanifa: 3:44am On Apr 12, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:

Thanks bro but that you last sentence ehn.

They don't do that anymore? So there was a time they used to do it?

Of course but they stopped I think late 2019
Re: My Horrible Experience with Fastcash Loan App by gnykelly(m): 4:23am On Apr 12, 2021
How did they get to get your contact. Are they even permitted to hack your phone and start calling your contact.

Isn't that invasion of privacy
Re: My Horrible Experience with Fastcash Loan App by HitlerGaddafi: 12:38pm On Apr 14, 2021
Omihanifa:

I've decided to pay the loan today but for hours now they are telling me it is still processing. Other apps process their repayment instantly but for palmcredit, I've just read some reviews online and some people claim they do it on purpose so as to add extra interest. I've messaged them on Twitter, if by evening they've not still processed it, let them just forget about that money coz I'm diverting it elsewhere. Me I no send their papa o.. commot your money don turn war later they will now add interest that I have defaulted abi.. I've by evening and it's still there, that money is gone for good I'm not paying a dime if they like make they carry case go credit bureau
Re: My Horrible Experience with Fastcash Loan App by HitlerGaddafi: 1:02pm On Apr 14, 2021
Omihanifa:

Some reviews I saw online about palmcredit.. me I no send them o.. I've been trying to repay since morning, they've been wasting my time.. if I try it like two times again and it doesn't go, that's the end.. they should forget about that money.. nobody should stress me abeg.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money From Fiverr / This Website Gives Free Airtime PIN Daily / Professional Handyman Service Now Available In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.