Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,160 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

My Fiancee Just Suddenly Stopped Picking My Calls As Ususal. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Just Suddenly Stopped Picking My Calls As Ususal. (1405 Views)

He Suddenly Stopped Calling Because Of This Simple Thing / She Was So Excited On The First Date But She Stopped Picking Calls Afterwards / She Stopped Picking My Calls After The First Date Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Just Suddenly Stopped Picking My Calls As Ususal. by intercom: 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2014
My fiancée just suddenly stopped picking my calls as usual.

how do I help. I have called and ask her what is the matter, she said nothing. or when we meet, she will query me of refusing to talk to her today and I will be like, what is the matter. friends this is killing me and I keep on thinking what could be the problem, we play and crack jokes any time we see. All the text I send no reply, she sees my missed call and responses at any time she likes (not always).

pls advise me.
Re: My Fiancee Just Suddenly Stopped Picking My Calls As Ususal. by simplemach(m): 12:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
Check her room, u are likely to find a wedding invitation card of she and another man. Just take heart.
Re: My Fiancee Just Suddenly Stopped Picking My Calls As Ususal. by chimerase2: 12:44pm On Dec 05, 2014
Somebody is secretly killing her cat angry
Re: My Fiancee Just Suddenly Stopped Picking My Calls As Ususal. by Infomizer(m): 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2014
Fiancée? You proposed to her on your first date? Are you sure she was ready before you popped the question? I think for you to have gotten to that stage then you shouldn't have such issues.

What to do?
Talk to someone she respects to find out what's up with her. That's all for now.
Re: My Fiancee Just Suddenly Stopped Picking My Calls As Ususal. by bigfatbooty: 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2014
why u self dey use intercom call her? grin
Re: My Fiancee Just Suddenly Stopped Picking My Calls As Ususal. by Blayze007(m): 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2014
Suspend ur marriage plans till u resolve this issue.
Re: My Fiancee Just Suddenly Stopped Picking My Calls As Ususal. by Elcemento(m): 1:23pm On Dec 05, 2014
hmmmm....it is well.Give her some time.
Re: My Fiancee Just Suddenly Stopped Picking My Calls As Ususal. by 2goodbobo(m): 1:27pm On Dec 05, 2014
Something is surely wrong somewhere. Have a heart-to-heart talk with her and get to the root of the matter.
The earlier the better bro.
Re: My Fiancee Just Suddenly Stopped Picking My Calls As Ususal. by IamLEGEND1: 1:33pm On Dec 05, 2014
some1 is cleaning her plug somewhere
Re: My Fiancee Just Suddenly Stopped Picking My Calls As Ususal. by Vikkie14: 1:50pm On Dec 05, 2014
Seems she is having a issue with you. Sit her down and talk to her.

BTW, you said "as usual", so does that means she does that always? If yes, then you got to be patient.
Ya' know, a wise saying says :when you've known the behaviour/manner of someone, it wont get you mad cox you know she's used to it".
And bro, remember she is your "wife-to-be", so dont 'loose' your temper on her cox she may not be able to 'tighten' it back for you.grin
Re: My Fiancee Just Suddenly Stopped Picking My Calls As Ususal. by Afrok(m): 2:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
Ordinary girlfriend won't or shouldn't behave the way she does not to talk of a fiancee. But Op from the word "as usual" it shows she has being treating U like this right from day1 before she became ur fiancee, did U actually propose to her and she accepted ur proposal with this her behaviour or U ar d one calling her ur fiancee in ur romantic mind while she feels otherwise about U?

Well I'll suggest U start retreating ur steps before it's too late, a wife material won't behave like that except if the problem is from U.
Re: My Fiancee Just Suddenly Stopped Picking My Calls As Ususal. by justmag(m): 2:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
You are Mr Nice Guy that's why! I used to do that too. It's adorable until these girls start acting up! If she is not picking up your calls you should start calling somebody else.
Re: My Fiancee Just Suddenly Stopped Picking My Calls As Ususal. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
Maybe shez going tru alot.
Re: My Fiancee Just Suddenly Stopped Picking My Calls As Ususal. by Sharksblow(m): 9:27pm On Dec 05, 2014
chimerase2:
Somebody is secretly killing her cat angry
killing and licking... I feel for the guy.... I was in your shoes... mine won't pick calls for months... only to call when I'm tired of calling and asking stupid questions like: "you don't know how to call abi?" I left d relationship because I don't wanna beat any woman
Re: My Fiancee Just Suddenly Stopped Picking My Calls As Ususal. by Sharksblow(m): 9:27pm On Dec 05, 2014
kristina1:
Maybe shez going tru alot.
what lot? Lot ko, Abraham ni

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Just Suddenly Stopped Picking My Calls As Ususal. by RAKITIC: 10:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
Sharksblow post=28 628201:

what lot? Lot ko, Abraham ni
LMAO
Re: My Fiancee Just Suddenly Stopped Picking My Calls As Ususal. by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 06, 2014
Two things are involved, its either she's married or about getting married to someone else. EOD.
Sorry if what i said hurts, I dont want you to be surprised and sad when you find out, just like i was smiley
Re: My Fiancee Just Suddenly Stopped Picking My Calls As Ususal. by ronald4lif(m): 1:03am On Dec 06, 2014
Tashamania:
Two things are involved, its either she's married or about getting married to someone else. EOD.
Sorry if what i said hurts, I dont want you to be surprised and sad when you find out, just like i was smiley

Ehen just like you did? Can you tell this honourable platform what was the shit.

But who left this kind ikebe wey you get so, was he mentally upright?
Re: My Fiancee Just Suddenly Stopped Picking My Calls As Ususal. by Nobody: 1:47am On Dec 06, 2014
intercom:
My fiancée just suddenly stopped picking my calls as usual.

how do I help. I have called and ask her what is the matter, she said nothing. or when we meet, she will query me of refusing to talk to her today and I will be like, what is the matter. friends this is killing me and I keep on thinking what could be the problem, we play and crack jokes any time we see. All the text I send no reply, she sees my missed call and responses at any time she likes (not always).

pls advise me.

Am a lady. Please dump her immediately. She's playing games with you.

Start doing the same to her, reduce the attention. Na u cause am. Y u dey follow am like that, if she misbehaves, ignore her

When you start ignoring her, she will start calling you and asking all sorts of questions

Sha, she's not serious, drop her or maybe she's getting what she's not getting from you else where, do you spend on her?

I suspect she's seeing someone

Drop her
Re: My Fiancee Just Suddenly Stopped Picking My Calls As Ususal. by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 06, 2014
ronald4lif:

Ehen just like you did? Can you tell this honourable platform what was the shit.

But who left this kind ikebe wey you get so, was he mentally upright?
cheesy
Re: My Fiancee Just Suddenly Stopped Picking My Calls As Ususal. by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 06, 2014
bro, lemme adv u, u are only deceiving urself by calling her ur fiancée. it's obvious u lik her but she apparently does not feel same for you so I'd suggest u move on.
Re: My Fiancee Just Suddenly Stopped Picking My Calls As Ususal. by intercom: 10:41am On Dec 08, 2014
thx all for your advice please help me d more, am too emotional, once I have made up my mind to love someone, I become so attached to the person.. and it has nt bin really helping me, if the person I love misbehaves I become serious injure emotionally.. how do I do it.
Re: My Fiancee Just Suddenly Stopped Picking My Calls As Ususal. by mencade4: 10:45am On Dec 08, 2014
simplemach:
Check her room, u are likely to find a wedding invitation card of she and another man. Just take heart.
hhahahahahaha

anoda man dey fvvvvck her very well.

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Mind Being A Second Wife — Nkiru Silvanus / Why Do Men Lie? / Flirting And Cheating, The Bond, The Difference, The Reality. (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.