Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,116 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

What Do You Think Of These Educational Toys For Your Kids? (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Think Of These Educational Toys For Your Kids? (Photos) (6340 Views)

See Amazing Fathers With Kids Photos (must See) / Parents Gave Their Baby A Snake To Play With Since They Can't Afford Toys / Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of These Educational Toys For Your Kids? (Photos) by Tioluwa(f): 3:24pm On Dec 05, 2014
Playing is important to children. It is the way they practice growing up. Toys are the tools children use in play.
Toys can be divided into several groups, depending on the part of the child it helps to develop.
* Toys for physical or muscle development
* Toys for make-believe and social development.
* Toys for creative and intellectual development.

We provide hand-selected quality, gently used, brand names toys.
The brands we sell includes Vtech, Leapfrog, Fisher Price, Mattel, Parents, Hot wheels, Winfun,Melissa & Doug, Playskool, Little tikes, Step 2, and other children character toys among others.

We can also provide any toys on request.

For order or enquiries call or whatsapp +234-7066619095 or +234-8075101178.
[img][/img]

Re: What Do You Think Of These Educational Toys For Your Kids? (Photos) by Tioluwa(f): 5:48pm On Dec 05, 2014
Barbie B-Book Laptop.
Get all dolled up and join Barbie on this B-Book for a fabulous learning adventure! Have a dazzling time learning with her through 50 exciting interactive activities, ranging from Vocabulary, mathematics, memory, logic, typing skills, music and more. You will be tech savvy in no time while practicing your PC skills on the QWERTY keyboard and touch pad buttons. Designed for the busy fashionista, this laptop is very slim and portable, and Barbie can follow you on your glam adventures around town. This eye-catching laptop has a beautiful pearl finish, so don’t be surprised if all eyes are on you!
•Recommended for 4 -15 years
•Price :NGN10,000.00

The Leapfrog Spin and sing alphabet .
• Discover the alphabet from Alligator to Zebra!
• Features three ways to play: Letter, Animal and Music learning modes.
• Explore learning with each spin of the wheel.
• Playful musical responses reward each touch.
• Introduces letters A-Z and animal names and sounds
• Recommended for 6 months - 2 years.
• Price :NGN3,000.00

The Vtech Little Einstein's blast off learning Laptop is 8000.
Little Einstein’s Blast- Off Learning Laptop features a 26 letter ABC keyboard and 9 piano keys to teach your kids letters, numbers, music and other preschool skills through interaction with Little Einstein characters. It is perfect for at home or on –the- go, this laptop will channel your little one’s inner Einstein!
• Recommended for 3-6 years.
• Price :NGN8,000.00

For enquiries or order call or whatsapp +234-8075101178 or +234- 7066619095.
Re: What Do You Think Of These Educational Toys For Your Kids? (Photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 05, 2014
Barbie laptop? Educational? No, thank you.

I am not going to feed my child with the pictures of an anorexic blond and call it educational.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of These Educational Toys For Your Kids? (Photos) by Tioluwa(f): 6:01pm On Dec 05, 2014
Fisher Price Fun 2 Learn Laptop.
• Helps kids build key academic skills like phonics, upper and lowercase letters, letter recognition and letter order.
• Kids touch the laptop's keys to play notes from the scale, fun musical riffs and entire musical pieces.
• Three Modes: Letters, Phonics Fun Mouse Game and Tunes.
• Hear music and sounds, enjoy exciting animation on the light-up screen, and discover fun surprises.
• Recommended for 36 months - 7 years.
• Price :NGN6,000.00

Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Learning Vacuum Cleaner.
 Great way for toddlers to sing and learn while playing
 Three ways to play & learn: Learning, Music, and Imagination
 Learning time: Learn A-B-C’s, Count from 1 to 10
 Musical fun: Sing along to 4 songs, 4 instrumental songs & fun sounds
 Imagination: Push along for role-play fun!
 Recommended for 1- 3 years.
 Price :NGN6,000.00

Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Storybook Rhymes.
 Storybook learning comes to life with a friendly bookworm, lights and sing-along nursery rhymes..
 Light-up hands point the way for baby to turn pages and learn about letters, numbers, colors and first words.
 Baby can flip pages!
 Lots of story time and learning fun!
 Kindle an early love of reading.
 Recommended for 6 months - 3 years.
 Price :NGN2,000.00

Re: What Do You Think Of These Educational Toys For Your Kids? (Photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 05, 2014
I bought this The Vtech Little Einstein's blast off learning Laptop for my boys but it uses batteries. They misplaced the original batteries and I guess I was careless with the extra ones and we've not been able to get good replacements.

Does yours use batteries too? I saw some that use electricity at the store where I bought. Please let me know how the one you have on sale is powered.
Re: What Do You Think Of These Educational Toys For Your Kids? (Photos) by Tioluwa(f): 6:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
Leapfrog Fun and Learn Phonics Bus.
 This Fun & Learn Phonics Bus is a great way for kids to develop reading skills! With lots of bright colors, funny characters to interact with, and talking letters to press, your child will learn as they play with this school bus! Interactive animal characters challenge children to find letters! Each conversation is unique, and the animal characters provide fun clues including letter names, sounds, colors and location. This fine toy and learning tool teaches letters, phonics, and positive social interaction, and features talking and singing animals, honking horns, flashing lights, and a happy "Wheels on the Bus" song!
- Recommended for 1-4 years.
- Price :NGN4,000.00

Leapfrog Text and Learn.
 Let little learners play in a grown-up way with Text and Learn
 Three learning modes give children practice with letter names and sounds, QWERTY keyboard navigation and more
 Children can exchange text messages with their puppy pal Scout
 Parents can connect to the online leapfrog Learning Path for customized learning ideas and insights from leapfrog
 Recommended for 3 - 5 years.
 Price :NGN4,000.00

Leapfrog My First Book: Hide-and-Seek at the Farm.
 Turn the pages and begin a love of reading with My First Book
 As children flip through the pages, they learn about how books work, while also getting an introduction to farm animals
 Features more than 30 storylines of audio relating to the books art, helping children explore words and their meanings
 Parents can connect to the online Leapfrog Learning Path for customized learning ideas and insights from Leapfrog.
 Recommended for 3-6 years.

Leapfrog My Own Leaptop.
 Exploring the Alphabet
Even very young children can begin to recognize some letters, especially the letters in their names.
 Early Pretend Play
Pretend play gives children a chance to act out different experiences and roles they see in their world.
 Music and Sound
Making and listening to music helps young children notice and attend to different sounds and rhythms.
 Computer Literacy
Young children can become familiar with a keyboard as they are exposed to common computer terms and interactions.
 Recommended for 2 - 4 years.

Re: What Do You Think Of These Educational Toys For Your Kids? (Photos) by Tioluwa(f): 6:37pm On Dec 05, 2014
@ carefreewannabe
We do not intend to offend you or pass any negative image to your kid. These toys are fundamentally educational toy which comes with various learning activities. It is just like every other children character toys, we do have others non- character toys that you might like as well.

@Candy
Yes it does uses battery also, it works with original Duracell battery. If you want the battery included, you can make this known at the time of purchase but you billed separately for the battery.
Re: What Do You Think Of These Educational Toys For Your Kids? (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 05, 2014
Tioluwa:
@ carefreewannabe
We do not intend to offend you or pass any negative image to your kid. These toys are fundamentally educational toy which comes with various learning activities. It is just like every other children character toys, we do have others non- character toys that you might like as well.

@Candy
Yes it does uses battery also, it works with original Duracell battery. If you want the battery included, you can make this known at the time of purchase but you billed separately for the battery.

I don't want to spoil your business so I will un-follow this thread. wink

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of These Educational Toys For Your Kids? (Photos) by Tioluwa(f): 6:57pm On Dec 05, 2014
Vtech Tote and Go Laptop.
•Colorful laptop with 30 engaging activities
•Detachable mouse with mouse pad for left-handed or right-handed users
•LCD screen displays fun animations
•Plus, the Tote and Go Laptop features 30 engaging activities
- Recommended for 1-4 years.
- Price :NGN4,000.00

Vtech Laptop.
 Includes 30 activities
 Friendly squirrel character leads play in forest themed activities
 Teaches basic age appropriate curriculum including phonics, letters and mathematics.
 Two audio channels for good sound quality.
 Recommended for 3 years and up.

Vtech Tote & Go Laptop Plus
This unique learning product comes complete with a colorful keyboard and detachable mouse that's designed for both left and right handed users. Plus, the Pink Tote & Go Laptop Plus features 30 engaging activities that teach language, math, games and music. You'll love the nifty handle for easy fold-up and go use.
• Recommended for 7 years and up.
• Price :NGN6,000.00

Re: What Do You Think Of These Educational Toys For Your Kids? (Photos) by Tioluwa(f): 7:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
Winfun On The Go Driver Bilingual Laptop.
 Bilingual learning laptop (English/Spanish) with tethered mouse
 22 interactive learning activities including the categories of language, mathematics, memory and logic, music and games
 Compose a tune with special music buttons
 Automatic opening cover with lights and sounds
 Large LCD screen with fun animations
 Volume and LCD contrast adjustment
 Built-in handle
 Recommended for 4 years and up.

Vtech Stack and Learn Rings.
 4 fun ways to stack and learn
 Stack the rings and hear numbers, colours, words and music
 Each pole plays unique responses when the rings are stacked
 Price :NGN3,000.00

Winfun Explorathon Laptop
This exciting laptop with a mouse has 12 modes: Music Fun ,Counting Fun ,Letter Reflexes ,Spelling Bee ,Missing Letters ,Unscramble the Word ,Find it ,Letter and Number Order ,Learning Vowels, Learn the Words ,Learn the Letters and Numbers . For phonics Fun press the music button at any time to hear a melody.
 Price :NGN5,000.00

Playskool Alphie
 Electronic robot figure introduces your child to letters, math skills, special reasoning, cause and effect and much more
 The fun begins when you insert an activity card into his chest panel
 Includes booster cards and a lot of questions and challenges
 Store the cards in your Alphie figure's backpack
 Robot figure sings, plays music, has fun eye animations and light-up buttons

Re: What Do You Think Of These Educational Toys For Your Kids? (Photos) by Tioluwa(f): 7:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
Vtech - Fly & Learn Globe.
 Moving electronic talking globe teaches geography, places, world wonders, people, languages and music
 Built-in joystick controls plane directions, allowing it to move North, South, East or West while globe rotates
 Friendly pilot transforms all journeys into experiences of learning and fun
 5 Discovery modes teach technical terms and world geography
 With all the opportunities to make exciting new discoveries, children will want to leave on this jet plane every chance they get!
 Recommended for 3 - 5 years

Vtech Push and Learn Pony
Giddy up, baby - this Pony is taking off on a learning adventure! Vtech Push & Learn Pony combines block-play and pull-toy to teach colors, numbers, shapes and so much more. Vtech's Push & Learn Pony is a combination of block-play and pull-toy for expanded learning fun for your baby! Four blocks load into the pony 'cart' and teach letters, numbers, shapes and objects and three piano keys teach colors, numbers and shapes. With two modes of play and a storable pull string, baby will have a blast learning something new each time he plays with the Push & Learn Pony.
 Recommended for 9-18 months

Vtech Dora the Explorer TV Adventure Globe.
 3 Modes of play: Adventure Play, World Explorer, and Explore & Find
 Includes a Dora joystick to spin the globe on it's axis
 TV connected for live action game play
 Teaches shapes, colors, animals, geography, numbers, letters, counting, and matching
 Dora's travels will take children to Europe, Australia, Asia, South America, and North America
 Recommended for 3-6 years
 Price :NGN7,000.00

Vtech Baby Learning Laptop.
 Over 90 sing-along songs, music, sounds, and fun phrases
 9 chunky buttons interact with the light -up screen to teach early learning concepts
 Three modes of play teach shapes, common objects, feelings and music
 Moveable mouse perfectly sized for little hands
 Recommended for 6-36 months
 Available in Pink and Blue

Re: What Do You Think Of These Educational Toys For Your Kids? (Photos) by Tioluwa(f): 7:30pm On Dec 05, 2014
Vtech Preschool Learning Alphabeth.
 Eight modes of play
 It has a clock with movable arms to encourage basic time telling skills.
 Contains 26 letter-specific animal graphics buttons.
 Fun light-up buttons provide helpful hints for learning.
 Kids can tote the Learning Apple around with the leaf shaped handle so learning is easy at home or on the go.
 Age Range: 3-6 years

Vtech Touch and Teach Turtle.
 Features a 16-page book for learning letters and shapes.
 Colorful light-up buttons interact with the book.
 Eight number buttons teach numbers and music.
 Includes a handle for on-the-go learning.
 Features three modes of play, Letter Mode, Story
 Mode and Music Mode.
 Recommended for 24 months - 5 years.

Vtech Touch and Discover Alphabeth Town
 Featurs a light-up alphabet buttons and turn the clock hand to interact with the 8 activities.
 Teaches letters, spelling, vocabulary, counting, phonics, and telling time with cheerful melodies and fun sound effects.
 It also features a handle so you can take your town where you go!
 Recommended for 36 months - 5 years.

Fisher-Price Sesame Street Elmo’s Alphabet Bus.
 Elmo's Alphabet Bus helps kids learn letters, first words and colors
 The bus will play the a song or melody.
 Three modes of play include Let's find, Letters and Words and Color Eater
 Elmo will act as MC, Ernie will be responsible for Letters and Words, Cookie will be in charge of colors
 The bus also features a carry handle.
 Recommended for 18 months and Up.

Re: What Do You Think Of These Educational Toys For Your Kids? (Photos) by Tioluwa(f): 7:40pm On Dec 05, 2014
Vtech Sing and Discover Story Piano.
Tickle the ivory with the Sing & Discover Story Piano. Curious babies will tune into colorful lights that bounce to the beat. Comes with a sing-along microphone and easy-to-turn music sheets. Teach your baby instruments, animals, numbers, nursery rhyme songs and more with the Sing & Discover Story Piano. A noteworthy toy for all future maestros.
 5 colorful piano keys and 5 light-up music notes engage children
 Attached play microphone, music sheets and drum pad for role play
 Noteworthy toy for all future maestros
 5 colorful piano keys and 5 light-up music notes engage children
 Recommended for 1-3 years

Vtech Catch Me Kitty.
Learning is in motion with Vtech's Catch-Me-Kitty. This adorable kitten moves and scoots across the floor encouraging your child to chase it. As your child approaches the kitten, a sensor knows your child is near and the cat reacts with sounds and motion. This fun electronic learning toy has three shape buttons that help your child develop motor skills, and with its motion, sound, and teaching capabilities, the Catch-Me-Kitty is the purr-fect toy for your baby.
 Recommended for 1-3 years

Vtech Rhyme & Discover Book.
Open a page to learning with the Rhyme & Discover Book by Vtech! The Rhyme & Discover Book combines rhythm and rhyme with seven nursery favorites. Baby will delight in the fun melodies, magical moving play, three light up characters and open ended questions that encourage thinking and most importantly, learning.
 Recommended for 6 months – 3 years.

Melissa & Doug Rainbow Stacker
 Incredible value and superior craftsmanship make this item a top seller and childhood favorite
 Brightly colored, smooth-sanded pieces help build early shape, color and size differentiation skills
 Includes eight smooth, easy-grasp wooden pieces to stack on the solid-wood, rocking base
 A classic toy every child should have
 Exceptional Quality and Value
 Recommended for 18 months and up.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of These Educational Toys For Your Kids? (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 05, 2014
Tioluwa:

@Candy
K, I guess I'll just stick to mine till I travel. Prefer stuff that can be charged with electricity.
Re: What Do You Think Of These Educational Toys For Your Kids? (Photos) by Tioluwa(f): 10:04pm On Dec 05, 2014
candy:

K, I guess I'll just stick to mine till I travel. Prefer stuff that can be charged with electricity.

Ok.Thanks
Re: What Do You Think Of These Educational Toys For Your Kids? (Photos) by MSCollections: 10:38pm On May 06, 2018
Di you sell to ppl who resell? Contact me on 0818276344
Re: What Do You Think Of These Educational Toys For Your Kids? (Photos) by treasuredkids(f): 9:40am On May 08, 2018
Nice
Re: What Do You Think Of These Educational Toys For Your Kids? (Photos) by Tina462: 7:13am On Jun 02, 2018
Do u still have most of these toys, especially the storybook? Call me on 07034853820
Re: What Do You Think Of These Educational Toys For Your Kids? (Photos) by Grineriastore: 1:28am On Jan 03, 2019
Grineria Toy Store, Your home of best quality indoor and outdoor Playground equipment/accessories be it for Homes, Schools, Amusement Parks, Events, Kiddies Fair and Outdoor Parties.

We have in store a good number of play equipment/Toys ideal for all kinds of Events and Outdoor Activities such as Merry Go Round, Bouncing Castles, See-Saw, Double and Single Playground House, Kids Playpen/Fence, Kids Swing and Double Swing, Basketball Hoop, Slides, LEGO Toys, Kids Goal Post, Display Hanger, Book Shelf and a number of other amazing playground equipment all these and more are made available on Grineria Store.

We delight in serving our customers/Clients better and as such we have ensured that we maintain a swift delivery of our playground equipment for our customers.

For more details and enquiry Kindly reach us on 08086109104.

(1) (Reply)

Working Mums / My Relationshp Is About Crashing... / Me And My Albino Baby Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.