Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,935 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam - Adverts (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam (57314 Views)

INVEST WISELY,Dnt waste ur money on Trevo,Edmark,GNLD,FLP / Make 27 Percent Of Ur Investment In Forex Everyday Without Lifting Ur Finger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Caleb5: 8:30am On Oct 01, 2015
.....! 130pips taken, thanks Boss Fembizz. May God bless you!..... smiley
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Piussy: 8:40am On Oct 01, 2015
130pips on Gbpaud trade. grin. Thanks Oga Fembizz. God bless you.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by tinsen: 8:41am On Oct 01, 2015
Profit taken within 10 hours. Thanks be to God. Oga fembizz I hail oo
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 9:04am On Oct 01, 2015
Thank you my Ogas!
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by sainty2k3(m): 9:07am On Oct 01, 2015
130 pips ....sweet sweet sweet. Thanks oga Femi
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by harma(m): 9:21am On Oct 01, 2015
Choi....... 130pips Just Like that.
This is God at work through His son Femi.
May God continually keep you and bless you.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by richiepauls: 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2015
Pips taken for the Month!!!!

God Bless
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hmmmm....mr Femi is a genius,my first forex trade was positive,couldnt believe my eyes when i saw my balance.thanks a million
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by tinsen: 2:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
Awesome mm month 239 pips no be beans too. It comes only from the guru. Oga fembizz I hail oo. Thanks be to almighty God
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by harma(m): 2:57pm On Oct 02, 2015
This can only be God at work...
A good salary for the independence.
God bless you much sir FM
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by sainty2k3(m): 3:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
Whao,what a wonderful month I made close to double of my capital, 290 pips, soo sweet.... God bless you oga Femibizz more greasse to ur elbow.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Dsubtle(m): 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
Pips rain.
Thanks Mr Femi
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by mikkyray: 6:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
Whaooo 200pips in two days, Oga Femo, thanks for the salary advance......... lolz, thanks man God bless
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by olalol(m): 9:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
Green pips all the way! I really enjoy the gpbaud reversal trade .I m still in it sell order . locked some pips and let others run. Thanks God bless you.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 6:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
qizick:
Felt it was a joke till I not only earned but recieved 20dollars visit http://TheRevenueJob.com/?ref=37587

Pls do create a thread of your own and stop polluting this thread with your scam post.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by forexprophet(m): 7:28am On Oct 09, 2015
Its been long folks..............wait a minute......Nobody is talking, commenting, praising etc.....the EURUSD signal entries....WHY

2 Likes

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 1:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
forexprophet:
Its been long folks..............wait a minute......Nobody is talking, commenting, praising etc.....the EURUSD signal entries....WHY

Ibaje eniyan ko da ise Olorun duro o!

You have returned again bad belle!

Learn to appreciate other efforts and also see the good in them.

As for your question; monthly trades signal still winning since 2012.

Your pessimistic sense of reasoning has made you not to see the above users comments for this October Salary..

Fight me and see God's wrath; I have worked so hard for 11 years to get to where I am today.

Stop your pessimism and be a better person!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by edosg(m): 9:37pm On Oct 09, 2015
Was quite taken by surprise when the call became profitable reality. kudo femi, keep up the good work.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 8:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
smiley I thank you all my ogas at the top.

I appreciate you all and God bless you.

Stayed prepared for November Salary.

Interested person for the monthly trades signal service, should read page 18 for the procedure.

Thank you
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by forexprophet(m): 10:32am On Oct 12, 2015
fembizz:

Ibaje eniyan ko da ise Olorun duro o!

You have returned again bad belle!

Learn to appreciate other efforts and also see the good in them.

As for your question; monthly trades signal still winning since 2012.

Your pessimistic sense of reason has made you not to see the above users comments for this October Salary..

Fight me and see God's wrath; I have worked so hard for 11 years to get to where I am today.

Stop your pessimism and be a better person!

femiz.......u ar an idiot...... for spilling out this rubbish from your mouth....Did i mention yor name in my comment?....everybody is
entitle to his oppinions.....YOU ARE NOT THE OWNER OF THIS FORUM...so stop behaving as though you are PAYING SEUN for this thread by reacting whenever pple air their oppinion.......Alebiosu Oluwafemi GOD PUNISH YOU for your above comment

I KNOW YOU very well...more than you can think......I will expose you

Gentlemen, femiz has multiple username (more than 10) on nairaland with which he uses to make positive comment about his so called signal service to lure subscriber.......he doesnt have subscribers as he claim to have....because some of them have discover his tricks when they GOT THE PDF of the HOLY GRAIL SYSTEM

Tell him to show snapshot of his live trades of this signal......you go begin hear him quote big big grammer with scriptural backups....lol

since you dont know how to us your mouth, am posting the E-RANGE (The forex holy grail) here

PLS FIND ATTACHED THE SYSTEM - THE HOLYGRAIL SYSTEM.....its just a normal breakout system that you can use any forex level you know and get your range and use the lot size rules......

dont wait for ONE MONTH,ONE SIGNAL........lol.....immagine such nonsense

just watch it.......in response to this.......fembiz will start big big grammer now to dissuade you from using the system attached.....etc....i know him....lol

DOWNLOAD IT HERE......Could not attach it here....... [url] http://www.4shared.com/office/cOboQymZba/The_Forex_Holy_grail_Trading_M.html[/url]

1 Like

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by currentprice: 1:44pm On Oct 12, 2015
^^brother,,,posting his name on the internet when he is yet to comit fraud is not good.... you can pass your message without that. please edit

2 Likes

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by forexprophet(m): 1:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
currentprice:
^^brother,,,posting his name on the internet when he is yet to comit fraud is not good.... you can pass your message without that. please edit

Ok...thanks .....will change it. he should stop behaving a small god
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 2:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 3:43pm On Oct 12, 2015
currentprice:

I appreciate your response. Thank you

He has written and mentioned my name before on the 17th March and page 13 of this thread can attest to it, and as he said on his post that day based on law of karma he will surely have it in full.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by currentprice: 5:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
fembizz:

I appreciate your response. Thank you
He has written and mentioned my name before on the 17th March and page 13 of this thread can attest to it, and as he said on his post that day based on law of karma he will surely have it in full.

okay,,,, not aware of that then.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by hisableplc(m): 6:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
All these FTA people do show for here na wa oh dont bring that attitude in forextradealert thread here its a diff ball game here we keep learning everyday
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by hisableplc(m): 6:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
fembizz:
smiley I thank you all my ogas at the top.

I appreciate you all and God bless you.

Stayed prepared for November Salary.

Interested person for the monthly trades signal service, should read page 18 for the procedure.

Thank you

I added you on bbm u avnt responeded i searched for you on my list but couldnt find you did you delete my contact?
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 8:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
hisableplc:

I added you on bbm u avnt responeded i searched for you on my list but couldnt find you did you delete my contact?

I'm sorry boss, I changed phone. Kindly connect through whatsapp handle as I make less use of the old phone.

Whatsapp: +2347017797678.

Thank you for your understanding.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by hisableplc(m): 2:15am On Oct 13, 2015
fembizz:

I'm sorry boss, I changed phone. Kindly connect through whatsapp handle as I make less use of the old phone.

Whatsapp: +2347017797678.

Thank you for your understanding.

I use bbm not watsap check ur bbm

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (29) (Reply)

Sports Betting School: free betting tutorial | free sports predictions / Pest control,fumigation,snake and mosquito control and lassa fever. / Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.