Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,125 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam - Adverts (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam (57421 Views)

INVEST WISELY,Dnt waste ur money on Trevo,Edmark,GNLD,FLP / Make 27 Percent Of Ur Investment In Forex Everyday Without Lifting Ur Finger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Caleb5: 4:17pm On Dec 03, 2015
.... .! No problem boss, we understand , it isn't easy. U are still da bomb smiley!. ....

2 Likes

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by mikkyray: 4:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
tinsen:
Eurusd miraculously hit profit for me and I didn't lose in selstop either. Thanks be to God and oga fembizz. To others we shall bounce back next year by God's grace

@ tinsen, which broker are you using please?
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by tinsen: 5:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
I use instaforex boss
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Smartlife(m): 5:57pm On Dec 03, 2015
The eur/usd was a huge loss. This is forex and even professional looses also.

Never knew eu would have gone too bad. As I was frustrated and have no money left on me..

Thanks Fembizz for the refund. At least I can see something to eat till this week ends.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Dsubtle(m): 6:01pm On Dec 03, 2015
I also made profit on EURUSD pair. I am still surprise on others lost the trade because I used the price, SL and TP
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by currentprice: 6:09pm On Dec 03, 2015
Smartlife:

Never knew eu would have gone too bad. As I was frustrated and have no money left on me..

Thanks Fembizz for the refund. At least I can see something to eat till this week ends.

now,,,,,,this is funny,,,,,, you no follow well all the legs of grid's eRange rules

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by tinsen: 6:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
Who's this old price and what's he saying... You are one of the haters. This is December, do this season in good health and don't cause any conflict here
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 6:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
currentprice:

now,,,,,,this is funny,,,,,, you no follow well all the legs of grid's eRange rules

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You can mock me as usual as you like, I don't care because I mind my business; a single loss trade setup is not a failure as there is no trader without a loss...

My eRange trading rules never ask any signal user to risk all they have on just TWO LEG TRADES but what they could afford to risk.

Even though eurusd pair trade was a loss, the second signal trade GBPAUD pair was a BANKER!

You can continue to hate till eternity, atleast I have tried in playing my lot, by God's grace.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 7:01pm On Dec 03, 2015
Smartlife:

I am NOT GOD boss. Always risk what you can afford to bear. Sorry for the loss, I believe you've benefited from this monthly trades signal services than your today's loss. I wish you traded GBPAUD pair too.

Cheer up.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Caleb5: 7:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
.....! I don't just understand some Nigerians, always trying to look for fault in someone's issue. sad
I mean since I started receiving Mr Fembizz's signal, I haven't had any loss except for this month's eurusd. Mr Fembizz's signals have been helpful, so I don't see why just only this month's eurusd will be a problem to me.
So, haters, keep on hating, why others keep on withdrawing tongue!.....
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Caleb5: 7:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
.....! Mr Fembizz's signal was superb, I think there were issues with the Fx brokers!.....
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Dsubtle(m): 8:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
Caleb5:
.....! Mr Fembizz's signal was superb, I think there were issues with the Fx brokers!.....

I agree with you, the problem is with the broker.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Caleb5: 9:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
Dsubtle:

I agree with you, the problem is with the broker.
.....! Yes boss, thanks to ur broker!.....
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by chikeorji123(m): 9:28pm On Dec 05, 2015
tinsen:
Eurusd miraculously hit profit for me and I didn't lose in selstop either. Thanks be to God and oga fembizz. To others we shall bounce back next year by God's grace

Which broker do u use?.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by chikeorji123(m): 9:34pm On Dec 05, 2015
Caleb5:

He's a cool guy very proud of him..
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Caleb5: 9:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
chikeorji123:

He's a cool guy very proud of him..
.....! YES BOSS!......
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by chikeorji123(m): 11:32am On Dec 07, 2015
Refund received..
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Cutiekc: 12:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
Refund received
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by richiepauls: 5:45am On Dec 08, 2015
Caleb5:
.....! Mr Fembizz's signal was superb,

Boss, your signal is still the best and God increase us all the more!!!!
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Caleb5: 4:16am On Dec 31, 2015
.....! Hello? !.....
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by richiepauls: 11:26am On Jan 02, 2016
Hello boss, any update?
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 9:11am On Jan 04, 2016
Happy New Year!

Kindly check your whatsapp for the updates. Thanks
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 10:52am On Jan 06, 2016
Another wonderful year with its January profit.

January salary received as usual.

To God be the glory!
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by daikale: 11:00am On Jan 06, 2016
@ Fembizz,
140 pips made, u re the best
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by JustinChike: 11:06am On Jan 06, 2016
January salary received. Femm you're good!
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by tinsen: 11:09am On Jan 06, 2016
Salary before salary. Profit taken for the month of January. Thanks be to God
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by richiepauls: 12:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
Tp hit. Thanks boss. God bless you
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by sainty2k3(m): 4:28pm On Jan 06, 2016
fembizz:
Another wonderful year with its January profit.

January salary received as usual.

To God be the glory!
Bless God for this month, To God be the glory. weldone oga femi
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Dsubtle(m): 10:45pm On Jan 06, 2016
Thanks to Almighty God for doing it again this month.

Thanks to oga Femi.

January Salary received.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by bruglione1(m): 5:09pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hello folks, I'm new to the thread. Blown ny fx account subscribing to signals and ea's. Mr fembizz, help a bro out. House, any advice?
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 2:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
bruglione1:
Hello folks, I'm new to the thread. Blown ny fx account subscribing to signals and ea's. Mr fembizz, help a bro out. House, any advice?

Kindly read page 18 for signal service procedure.

Thank you and God bless you more.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Sports Betting School: free betting tutorial | free sports predictions / Pest control,fumigation,snake and mosquito control and lassa fever. / Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.