Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam - Adverts (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam (57316 Views)

INVEST WISELY,Dnt waste ur money on Trevo,Edmark,GNLD,FLP / Make 27 Percent Of Ur Investment In Forex Everyday Without Lifting Ur Finger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Piussy: 8:37am On Nov 03, 2015
Gbpaud hit Tp to God be the glory. Thanks Oga fembizz. No weapon fashion against you shall prosper. They are Jelous.The ban will be lifted.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by hisableplc(m): 10:18am On Nov 03, 2015
sheismyfavour:

Hello boss, I believe I've told u in previous post to u that u can reach me through whatsapp handle. If you don't have whatsapp; you could kindly use anyone's whatsapp close to u to reach me.

Thank u.

Fembizz

Ok i will dat now same no. rit
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 11:01am On Nov 04, 2015
Ban lifted. Thank you all.

1 Like

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by richiepauls: 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
TP hit on eu!!!! GOd we Thank You!!! Boss FemBiz God Will surely uplift you. You are a blessing to this generation already

1 Like

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Caleb5: 4:04pm On Nov 04, 2015
.....! 87pips taking on EURUSD, thanks Boss. I really appreciate your kind heart. May God increase you in wisdom.
Now I have learnt my lessons, forex is all about patience!..... smiley
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by shamssani: 4:45pm On Nov 04, 2015
TP hit on both GA & EU... see ya'll next month. wink
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 5:12pm On Nov 04, 2015
Thank you all, I appreciate and may God bless us more.

Till we meet again for December Salary, remain great and blessed.

Pls remember " Forex is Fire " be cautious and be diligent.

Shalom!
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Caleb5: 5:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
" Forex is Fire " be cautious and be diligent.

Shalom![/quote]
.....! It's real fire boss. One really needs patience!.....
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by tinsen: 5:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
Another awesome month. Thanks be to God and oga fembizz. Till December
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Tosadel(f): 6:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
Thanks a million times Mr Femi. Tp hit on both eurusd and gbpaud. I can't wait to get December salary. Once again, Thanks.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by JustinChike: 6:29pm On Nov 04, 2015
This thread is great! Oga Femi thanks a lot. The month of November was awesome. I await december signals! Thanks a lot
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by sainty2k3(m): 6:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
fembizz:

Shalom!
To God be the glory. well done boss. more grease to ur elbow. 217 pips . sweet story sweeter story ahead
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by chikeorji123(m): 9:27pm On Nov 04, 2015
Eur/US ...Profit taken..Thank u GOD and bless your servant..
You want to make money on forex without headache? Simply let FEMBIZZ train you,and every month you will be smiling..
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by mikkyray: 8:45am On Nov 05, 2015
TP hit on EURUSD!!! Thanks sir FemiBiz
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Dsubtle(m): 1:19am On Nov 07, 2015
217 clean pips in November.
Thanks to Almighty God.
Thanks Oga Femi
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 5:49pm On Nov 20, 2015
fembizz:

Shalom!

10 days count down to December Salary...

Don't miss out!
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by vikizeal(m): 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
fembizz:

Don't miss out!
fembizz:

Don't miss out!
Great job fembizz I must commend. Please I will like to know how to join this train. I have basic knowledge about forex. I will be anticpating your reply. Thanks
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 8:20am On Nov 23, 2015
vikizeal:

Great job fembizz I must commend. Please I will like to know how to join this train. I have basic knowledge about forex. I will be anticpating your reply. Thanks

Thank you boss for your interest. Pls read page 18 and 20 for the procedure and guide.

Thank you once more.

Shalom!
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 6:07am On Dec 02, 2015
fembizz:

Don't miss out!

GBPAUD has paid its DECEMBER SALARY as expected.

Thank God!

Waiting patiently for the EURUSD salary too by God's grace.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by richiepauls: 6:20am On Dec 02, 2015
fembizz:

GBPAUD has paid its DECEMBER SALARY as expected.

Thank God!

Waiting patiently for the EURUSD salary too by God's grace.

TP hit on GBPAUD!!! This is true and its working!!! Thanks Boss!!! May God continue to increase you and make you prosper as you bless Lives like Mine.

THANK YOU ALMIGHTY GOD FOR this breakthrough and thank You for your Son that You are Using.

Thanks Boss Once Again
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by sainty2k3(m): 6:44am On Dec 02, 2015
the monthly 130 pips on GbpAud thank u lord. well done Femibizz ,more grease to ur elbow.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by BigRuckus: 7:03am On Dec 02, 2015
130 pips GBPAUD in the bag... Thanks bro
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Tosadel(f): 8:20am On Dec 02, 2015
Gbpaud hit tp. Keep up the good work. Thanks.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by muckvic: 8:23am On Dec 02, 2015
TP hit, thanks to God, fembiz u still remain d best in dis world of fx.....kudos boss
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by tinsen: 9:17am On Dec 02, 2015
Profit taken for the month of Dec. Thanks be to God and oga fembizz...
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by chikeorji123(m): 9:45am On Dec 02, 2015
Are u a novice and you want to make Real money on FOREX? ..
Jobless,unemployed and you want a job that pays nice salary every month?
May be your working but your earnings is too poor..

Do you notice the way companies and banks lay off staff?
The answer to these questions is BACKUP!!.I mean try FOREX TRADING..Pls give it just a trial...you will never regret it,...LET FEMBIZZ TRAIN YOU AND AT END OF EVERY MONTHS YOU WILL BE MAKING MONEY.. THE GUY IS A REAL DEAL..I'M A LIVING WITNESS.. (130 pips taken already for this month still expecting more).style is medium term trading..

Only two weeks training that all ...

Thank u God..
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Dsubtle(m): 8:06am On Dec 03, 2015
130 pips taken GBPAUD
Thank God, Thanks to oga Fembiz
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Dsubtle(m): 8:11am On Dec 03, 2015
130 pips taken GBPAUD
Thank God, Thanks to oga Fembiz
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by adesolami36: 10:34am On Dec 03, 2015
I trained with fembizz 2months ago and am making it big now. 130pips hit again this month, Patiently waiting for EURUSD to make it profit. Thank u fembizz. U are indeed a forex guru... Thumbs up
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by tinsen: 3:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
Eurusd miraculously hit profit for me and I didn't lose in selstop either. Thanks be to God and oga fembizz. To others we shall bounce back next year by God's grace
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 4:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
tinsen:
Eurusd miraculously hit profit for me and I didn't lose in selstop either. Thanks be to God and oga fembizz. To others we shall bounce back next year by God's grace

General update!

Dear signal users, due to broker's server manipulation on EURUSD toady. Henceforth, EURUSD pair is EXCLUDED from the trades signal from January 2016. Only GBPAUD pair will be considered as it's been successful since 2012. Sorry once again for the eurusd trade loss. Kindly prepare for 2016 coming in days to come.

NB. Those who subscribed for EURUSD pair and desire the eurusd signal fee refund, should pls indicate their interest.

Thank you and God grant us all the fortitude to bear the losses.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
tinsen:

General update!

Dear signal users, due to broker's server manipulation on EURUSD toady causing some users to win their eurusd trades but other users to lose with same SAME entry price level SIGNAL.

Henceforth, EURUSD pair is EXCLUDED from the trades signal from January 2016. Only GBPAUD pair will be considered as it's been successful since 2012. Sorry once again for the eurusd trade loss. Kindly prepare for 2016 coming in days to come.

NB. Those who subscribed for EURUSD pair and desire the eurusd signal fee refund, should pls indicate their interest.

Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Sports Betting School: free betting tutorial | free sports predictions / Pest control,fumigation,snake and mosquito control and lassa fever. / Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.