Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam - Adverts (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam (57322 Views)

INVEST WISELY,Dnt waste ur money on Trevo,Edmark,GNLD,FLP / Make 27 Percent Of Ur Investment In Forex Everyday Without Lifting Ur Finger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 2:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
Dear esteem trades signal users, it's a great joy and happiness for us coming this far in witnessing the monthly trade successes achieved by the exclusive monthly trades signal service. I say thank God and also to you all too for the trust and encouragement.

May God bless you more in your respective endeavour.

Thank you.

Remember it is a better winning service always...

Don't miss the next month salary!

15 DAYS COUNTDOWN...
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 3:49pm On Jan 18, 2016
fembizz:

Dear esteem trades signal users, it's a great joy and happiness for us coming this far in witnessing the monthly trade successes achieved by the exclusive monthly trades signal service. I say thank God and also to you all too for the trust and encouragement.

May God bless you more in your respective endeavour.

Thank you.

Remember it is a better winning service always...

Don't miss the next month salary!

15 DAYS COUNTDOWN...

13 days countdown...

Don't miss out!
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 12:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
fembizz:

13 days countdown...

Don't miss out!

To join the monthly trades signal service for next month's salary, kindly follow the link on my signature and read page 18 for the procedure.

WhatsApp: +2347017797678 ( no calls or SMS ).

Thank you.

8 DAYS COUNTDOWN...

Don't miss out!
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 1:26pm On Jan 29, 2016
fembizz:

To join the monthly trades signal service for next month's salary, kindly follow the link on my signature and read page 18 for the procedure.

WhatsApp: +2347017797678 ( no calls or SMS ).

Thank you.

8 DAYS COUNTDOWN...

Don't miss out!

3 DAYS COUNTDOWN for February's salary...

I hope you're getting prepared for another wonderful salary as usual...

Thank you.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 1:32pm On Jan 29, 2016
fembizz:

3 DAYS COUNTDOWN for February's salary...

I hope you're getting prepared for another wonderful salary as usual...

Thank you.

This is to inform those who invested in the 10 days 10% profit investment program to kindly submit their Gtbank account number for their respective return.

Kindly drop your comments as required when received on the due date.

Thank you for the trust and participation.

WhatsApp +2347017797678.

2 Likes

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 9:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
fembizz:

This is to inform those who invested in the 10 days 10% profit investment program to kindly submit their Gtbank account number for their respective return.

Kindly drop your comments as required when received on the due date.

Thank you for the trust and participation.

WhatsApp +2347017797678.

ALL INVESTORS ARE PAID THEIR RESPECTIVE 10% PROFITS.

IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOURS KINDLY DROP YOUR COMMENTS.

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU MORE

2 Likes

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by JustinChike: 9:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
I wish to commend Femi's Investment business. I am one of the first beneficiaries. The business is real as I have invested and collected both my investment and 10% profit in 10 days!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by tinsen: 11:16am On Jan 31, 2016
One of the trustworthy person in Nigeria. received my investment and 10% profit effortlessly. God bless you boss.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by kengodson: 12:26pm On Jan 31, 2016
My number is 08160618424
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 5:51am On Feb 01, 2016
kengodson:
My number is 08160618424

Thank you for your interest. Kindly reach me on WhatsApp. +2347017797678. Thanks
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Caleb5: 11:31am On Feb 02, 2016
.....! 130 pips taken on gbpaud. Thanks so much boss. Oluwa Eshe!......
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Legalize(m): 11:32am On Feb 02, 2016
TP hit! Femi you the man
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by adesolami36: 12:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
Tp hit for this month. Thank God and thanks to boss fembizz.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by sainty2k3(m): 12:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
tp hit. glory be to God, well done oga femibizz
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 1:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
fembizz:

Thank you for your interest. Kindly reach me on WhatsApp. +2347017797678. Thanks

Gbam! Gbam!! Gbam!!!

Salary paid again as usual...

We thank God for this February's salary.

Drop your comment as required and see you again for March's salary coming next.

I thank you users who dropped their comments above and those who are yet but still going to drop too.

Thank you and God bless you more.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by tinsen: 5:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
Every pips was a hit back to back, from Jan to feb. And many more in Jesus name. Thanks be to God and oga fembizz.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by sunbbo(m): 6:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
Dear Mr. Femi.

Thank you for the wonderful trade signal alert. I have been following your thread for more than 6 months, but I just tried your clams after weighing the risks and rewards.

Thank you once again, the reward worth the risk.

Best regards.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Dsubtle(m): 8:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
Thanks to Almighty God.

Thanks Mr Femi.

TP hit for GBPAUD grin

See you next month by God grace.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by richiepauls: 1:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
Thanks to God. It's a win trade. Thanks Boss. You are blessed
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 05, 2016
fembizz:

bro what is these all abt enlighten me small na lemme se if i can join
pls i cant go back to read cox iv missed a lot thanx
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by scarr: 3:13am On Feb 09, 2016

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by harma(m): 10:47am On Feb 22, 2016
Hello Guys,

guess you are jogging and getting ready for the next pay day.
its just a week to Go. . .

Don't miss this opportunity.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 1:10pm On Feb 22, 2016
harma:
Hello Guys,

guess you are jogging and getting ready for the next pay day.
its just a week to Go. . .

Don't miss this opportunity.

Thank you boss for the reminder and God bless you more.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by JustinChike: 7:03am On Mar 07, 2016
Hello house, any updates on March monthly trading?
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by richiepauls: 11:04am On Mar 08, 2016
JustinChike:
Hello house, any updates on March monthly trading?

Yes, it was another lost trade. I was banned from commenting on NL for sometime. I traded March, it failed.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 3:16pm On Mar 08, 2016
richiepauls:
Thanks to God. It's a win trade. Thanks Boss. You are blessed

You expressed satisfaction till February 2016...

richiepauls:

Yes, it was another lost trade. I was banned from commenting on NL for sometime. I traded March, it failed.

Just March's signal loss was ANOTHER lost trade...

Has the gbpaud pair monthly signal failed since inception apart from March after strict adherence to the trading rules?

There is no business without an apparent loss period.

I believe optimistic users will bounce back from further months.

Thank you all and God bless.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by richiepauls: 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
fembizz:

You expressed satisfaction till February 2016...

Just March's signal loss was ANOTHER lost trade...

Has the gbpaud pair monthly signal failed since inception apart from March after strict adherence to the trading rules?

There is no business without an apparent loss period.

I believe optimistic users will bounce back from further months.

Thank you all and God bless.

December EU trade was a lost trade, that's what I mean by 'another lost trade'. Please don't get me wrong.

1 Like

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Caleb5: 7:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
......! Profit hit. Thanks boss. More wisdom!..... smiley
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 11:22pm On Mar 19, 2016
Caleb5:
......! Profit hit. Thanks boss. More wisdom!..... smiley

Thank you boss, as you will be paid on Monday.

Kindly comment on payment too when it is done.

Expecting other participants to do so too on Monday or latest Tuesday by God's grace.

Thank you once again boss.

2 Likes

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Dsubtle(m): 6:20pm On Apr 01, 2016
Thank God for this month.

TP hit for GBPAUD. cheesy smiley

See you again next month by God grace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Sports Betting School: free betting tutorial | free sports predictions / Pest control,fumigation,snake and mosquito control and lassa fever. / Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.