Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Governor Uduaghan Steps Down For James Manager - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Uduaghan Steps Down For James Manager (33054 Views)

Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters / Governor Uduaghan Orders Deportation Of Trainees For Talking To Saharareporters / Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Uduaghan Steps Down For James Manager by Tonycart: 7:13pm On Dec 05, 2014
holatin:
step down ??
something is involve

my underperforming governor must have been giving a ministerial slot. Greedy politician

1 Like

Re: Governor Uduaghan Steps Down For James Manager by MrWhoKnows(m): 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2014
So is Godswill Akpabio going to step down for Aloysious Etuk?
Re: Governor Uduaghan Steps Down For James Manager by timmyagwu(m): 7:35pm On Dec 05, 2014
Abeg,T.A.orji folow dem.
Re: Governor Uduaghan Steps Down For James Manager by Greataausim(m): 7:35pm On Dec 05, 2014
Good for him...... grin
Re: Governor Uduaghan Steps Down For James Manager by Omooba77: 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2014
barcanista:
The defeat of PDP in the forthcoming poll will be historic grin
GEJ will win.....

1 Like

Re: Governor Uduaghan Steps Down For James Manager by arent88(m): 7:46pm On Dec 05, 2014
Fit2Rule:

Suswam's administration is the worse in West Africa and may remain so for a very long time. He didn't just refused to pay salaries, he recruited thugs who went about public places harassing anyone who dare say something against their boss. It's so disheartening that such a man (If at all he qualifies to be called a "man"wink could even pull any weight in the first place. The PDP gave too much powers to their governors that they can change delegates at will. Now it's being used to deprive the people of the right to vote for a candidate of their choice. The Tiv nation is one with a greater sense of "the person" instead of "the party". All I see coming from Benue in 2015 are 2 APC senators and 1 PDP Senator.
u see people like governor suswam thrive in a society where we hav useless and greedy elders that cannot call the governor to order.all because they ar afraid the crumbs he gives them wil cease.as for gemade i dnt hav a single pity for him.afterall he kept mute wen the governor was busy mismanaging the state all because his senatorial seat wasnt under threat den.now that suswan wants to take over from him,he has nw become a vocal critic of suswan.benue political elders are a shame and disgrace i tel u.

1 Like

Re: Governor Uduaghan Steps Down For James Manager by Davids43(m): 7:57pm On Dec 05, 2014
grin
soroptimist:
Information reaching The Complex indicates that embattled Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan has stepped down and has given up his senatorial ambition to enable James Manager continue as senator.

Uduaghan, who has been locked in political battle with James Manager, current senator, whom he hoped to replace at the Senate, has finally conceded his ambition.

Sources informed The Complex that Uduaghan agreed to step down so as to give room for his boy, Tony Obuh to emerge as the next Delta State Governor.

SOURCE http://www.thecomplex.ng/?p=1301&utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
lets hope its nt goin 2 worse things.
soroptimist:
Information reaching The Complex indicates that embattled Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan has stepped down and has given up his senatorial ambition to enable James Manager continue as senator.

Uduaghan, who has been locked in political battle with James Manager, current senator, whom he hoped to replace at the Senate, has finally conceded his ambition.

Sources informed The Complex that Uduaghan agreed to step down so as to give room for his boy, Tony Obuh to emerge as the next Delta State Governor.

soroptimist:

Re: Governor Uduaghan Steps Down For James Manager by Firefire(m): 7:58pm On Dec 05, 2014
Etruth:
I'm glad you know this. So, can we all stop the clannishness and sentiments-ridden support for these looters , but rather elect men with proven track records who are dependable, while we also hold them responsible. Pls, Let's condemn the bad, and applaud the good henceforth, irrespective of primordial or parochial interests/party affiliations.

Yes, absolutely we should elect men with proven track records, men without allegiance to any godfather.

Thank God GEJ is improving our electoral process.

One man, one woman, one youth, ONE VOTE!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Uduaghan Steps Down For James Manager by maxisfield(f): 8:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
Ds man has rlly failed as a governor..he shud go n contest for class rep..criminals angry

2 Likes

Re: Governor Uduaghan Steps Down For James Manager by anonimi: 8:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
arent88:
u see people like governor suswam thrive in a society where we hav useless and greedy elders that cannot call the governor to order.all because they ar afraid the crumbs he gives them wil cease. as for gemade i dnt hav a single pity for him. afterall he kept mute wen the governor was busy mismanaging the state all because his senatorial seat wasnt under threat den.now that suswan wants to take over from him,he has nw become a vocal critic of suswan.benue political elders are a shame and disgrace i tel u.

You must be a real JOKER, I tell you angry
The elders are "greedy and useless" because we, the youth/people are damn LAZY in our minds and also look forward to receiving our own share of the "crumbs" the elders collect from these leaders.
Is that not so
If not, we will be protesting regularly and holding them to greater accountability to provide =>

- TAP water
- PUBLIC schools for ALL our children
- Primary health clinics and general hospitals
- Well maintained and new FEEDER roads

that will generate plenty EMPLOYMENT for many of us such that we don't wait for crumbs as handouts from these people who are depriving us in a DEPRAVED manner!

BTW, who told you that Gemade needs your pity shocked
Please tell us what your pity will do to him and/or give him
Can we get real for once please?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Uduaghan Steps Down For James Manager by Etruth: 8:28pm On Dec 05, 2014
anonimi:

And all those bad things highlighted are alien to the ArewaAll People's Congress, APC shocked

Chai, honestly your cluelessness nor get riva l, I swear!
No they aren't, but not as remorselessly lawless as the pdp. Apart from that, most APC officeholders try to curry the people's favour by embarking on developmental projects upon resumption of office. This goes a long way to boost their credibility and win over some of the aggrieved electorate,,even when the process that brought them in isn't 100% transparent. But same cannot be said about the Pdp.As soon as they are sworn in, its impunity galore till the next elections. When one sees how poorly these guys have performed, it can only be termed a tragedy if they get a second term....and they mostly always get it with landslide rigging victory despite the ubiquitous evidence of gross misgovernance, heartlessness and palpable hatred/disdain from those they govern. My prior comment was not meant in any way to offend or provoke you,so I see no need of resorting to the bolded. I was just bewildered by your earlier comment,cos from your post history, the pdp can do no bad, despite their atrocities.
Re: Governor Uduaghan Steps Down For James Manager by anonimi: 8:40pm On Dec 05, 2014
Etruth:
No they aren't, but not as remorselessly lawless as the pdp. Apart from that, most APC officeholders try to curry the people's favour by embarking on developmental projects upon resumption of office. This goes a long way to boost their credibility and win over some of the aggrieved electorate,,even when the process that brought them in isn't 100% transparent. But same cannot be said about the Pdp.As soon as they are sworn in, its impunity galore till the next elections. When one sees how poorly these guys have performed, it can only be termed a tragedy if they get a second term....and they mostly always get it with landslide rigging victory despite the ubiquitous evidence of gross misgovernance, heartlessness and palpable hatred/disdain from those they govern. My prior comment was not meant in any way to offend or provoke you,so I see no need of resorting to the bolded.

I guess that

- Akpabio
- Sule Lamido
- Donald Duke

are/were all Arewa People's Congress, APC governors, nor be so

Even Amaechi, Kwankwanso did their first terms as PDP governors and were re-elected presumably because they succeeded in trying to "curry the people's favour by embarking on developmental projects upon resumption of office."
Is that not correct
Since they joined APShit all the "developmental projects" have stopped to the extent that Amaechi confessed he can no longer finish his monorail:

https://www.nairaland.com/1944209/bomb-shell-wont-complete-mono

after ABANDONING his constitutional responsibilities to Rivers state people in order to be Executive Chauffeur to his masters:

[img]http://3.bp..com/-ANkfvJrqJBs/UufcoyoA0VI/AAAAAAAB4lg/BCsdRil_KtA/s1600/amae.jpg[/img]

I was just bewildered by your earlier comment,cos from your post history, the pdp can do no bad, despite their atrocities.

You obviously know very little about my post history.
Try to enrich your knowledge of that history.
Cheers wink

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Uduaghan Steps Down For James Manager by OLADD: 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2014
barcanista:
[/color][color=#006600][color=#006600][/color]

I used to think you are an intellectual but comments coming from your stable have proved otherwise. It's appalling how undiscerning you are not to recognise the institutionalised ability of PDP to resolve its internal crisis when everybody is expecting an implosion. For Uduaghan and Chime who are serving Governors to have stooped low and decided to forgo their Senatorial aspirations for the overall interest of their party speaks volume of PDP's maturity as a party. What do we have in APC? Kwankwaso will never step down for Buhari, Okorocha will never put the interest of his party far above his ambition, Atiku will battle other aspirants to standstill and they claim to be progressives and apostles of change. Do you not forsee APC being its own greatest enemy? PDP will whip APC silly in the forthcoming elections, the handwritings are clearly on the wall except for Barcanista who dramatically thinks otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Governor Uduaghan Steps Down For James Manager by Etruth: 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2014
anonimi:

You must be a real JOKER, I tell you angry
The elders are "greedy and useless" because we, the youth/people are damn LAZY in our minds and also look forward to receiving our own share of the "crumbs" the elders collect from these leaders.
Is that not so
If not, we will be protesting regularly and holding them to greater accountability to provide =>

- TAP water
- PUBLIC schools for ALL our children
- Primary health clinics and general hospitals
- Well maintained and new FEEDER roads

that will generate plenty EMPLOYMENT for many of us such that we don't wait for crumbs as handouts from these people who are depriving us in a DEPRAVED manner!

BTW, who told you that Gemade needs your pity shocked
Please tell us what your pity will do to him and/or give him
Can we get real for once please?
Your objectivity tonight is top notch. I really hope its a new beginning for you. Pls, does the bolded part also apply to the Ogas in Abuja?
Re: Governor Uduaghan Steps Down For James Manager by anonimi: 8:48pm On Dec 05, 2014
Etruth:
Your objectivity tonight is top notch. I really hope its a new beginning for you. Pls, does the bolded part also apply to the Ogas in Abuja?

I have always maintained for the past one year plus or so that Dr. Gooduck Ebele Jonathan is the best president Nigeria has ever had apart from maybe General Gowon and he is BETTER than all the current 36 state governors INCLUDING fine boy, smooth operator Fashola.
You can go through my posts to see why.
Therefore I am committed to promote his re-election just as I did in 2009-2011 for Fashola against the JagaBandit.

Life is about relatives/comparatives and not about absolutes otherwise one shortchanges himself and misses out on available opportunities.
QED!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Uduaghan Steps Down For James Manager by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 05, 2014
anonimi:

Why would some of us want to remain in the JUNGLE demonstrating un-evolved PRIMATE traits.
Yet we go dey run for American, UK etc visa to enjoy the results of their COLLECTIVE evolution.
Why did a very popular, two-term president Bill Clinton not IMPOSE his wife Hillary over Obama in the Democratic Party in 2008
Why are we so ALLERGIC to a society of Law & Order that creates a LEVEL playing ground, as much as possible for everyone?
For how long shall we remain in this neo-PRIMITIVE stage shocked

I think black people have a problem with discipline and following law and order.
All races aren't the same, some are better than others in certain aspects but racial discrimination in researches is illegal in countries that have the interest in furthering our knowledge on this subject so people continue lying to themselves about blacks and whites being mentally similar.

Am not even saying any race is better than the other, just saying that we are different when it comes to our thought processes and behaviour.
Our physical appearances and physiology greatly differs so I really wonder why anyone would think we are mentally the same.

1 Like

Re: Governor Uduaghan Steps Down For James Manager by holatin(m): 8:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
Tonycart:

my underperforming governor must have been giving a ministerial slot. Greedy politician
gbam
Re: Governor Uduaghan Steps Down For James Manager by Etruth: 8:53pm On Dec 05, 2014
anonimi:

I have always maintained for the past one year plus or so that Dr. Gooduck Ebele Jonathan is the best president Nigeria has ever had apart from maybe General Gowon and he is BETTER than all the current 36 state governors INCLUDING fine boy, smooth operator Fashola.
Therefore I am committed to promote his re-election just as I did in 2009-2011 for Fashola against the JagaBandit.

Life is about relatives/comparatives and not about absolutes otherwise one shortchanges himself and misses out on available opportunities.
QED!
You did not answer my question. Pls re-read
Re: Governor Uduaghan Steps Down For James Manager by anonimi: 8:56pm On Dec 05, 2014
fellis:

I think black people have a problem with discipline and following law and order.
All races aren't the same, some are better than others in certain aspects but racial discrimination in researches is illegal in countries that have the interest in furthering our knowledge on this subject so people continue lying to themselves about blacks and whites being mentally similar.

Am not even saying any race is better than the other, just saying that we are different when it comes to our thought processes and behaviour.
Our physical appearances and physiology greatly differs so I really wonder why anyone would think we are mentally the same.

There is NO scientific proof that we blacks are intellectually inferior to any race.
NONE.
Otherwise how come many INDIVIDUAL blacks outperform individual whites in the same ENVIRONMENT

You may want to CONTINUE (but not stop) your education on this issue from this Wikipedia page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence

We are simply at a different EVOLUTIONARY phase as a society compared to the whites and the yellows (Asians).
No more no less.

I am keen to see how we move forward MORE rapidly on that evolutionary path.
Re: Governor Uduaghan Steps Down For James Manager by anonimi: 8:59pm On Dec 05, 2014
Etruth:
You did not answer my question. Pls re-read

To answer you directly-

- YES it does.

I assume by Ogas in Abuja you mean that apart from the president, also the INDEPENDENT National Assembly that has our-

- SINators
and
- representaTHIEVES.

Is that correct
Re: Governor Uduaghan Steps Down For James Manager by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 05, 2014
anonimi:

There is NO scientific proof that we blacks are intellectually inferior to any race.
NONE.
Otherwise how come many INDIVIDUAL blacks outperform individual whites in the same ENVIRONMENT
You may want to CONTINUE (but not stop) your education on this issue from this Wikipedia page:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence
We are simply at a different EVOLUTIONARY phase as a society compared to the whites and the yellows (Asians).
No more no less.
I am keen to see how we move forward MORE rapidly on that evolutionary path.

I din't say we are mentally inferior.

Just that the personalities and ways of reasoning are dissimilar. Yeah of course blacks outperform whites sometimes in the same environment but there are also many cases of blacks being worse than whites in the same environment.
I will read the link later, thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Re: Governor Uduaghan Steps Down For James Manager by anonimi: 9:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
fellis:

I din't say we are mentally inferior.

Just that the personalities and ways of reasoning are dissimilar. Yeah of course blacks outperform whites sometimes in the same environment but there are also many cases of blacks being worse than whites in the same environment.
I will read the link later, thanks for sharing.

What do you think is responsible for one's "personality and way of reasoning" if not the mental capacity and how one has developed (and CONTINUE to develop) it over time (i.e. until DEATH)
Re: Governor Uduaghan Steps Down For James Manager by OLADD: 9:15pm On Dec 05, 2014
anonimi:

QED!
[/color][color=#006600]

Thank you for the intuitive reasoning. GEJ TILL 2019.

1 Like

Re: Governor Uduaghan Steps Down For James Manager by Enigmaesq(m): 9:26pm On Dec 05, 2014
If true it wil b a nice development for ppl of delta state. And atleast de other states of pdp whose governor are trying to do likewise wil wake up n defense deir choose.
Re: Governor Uduaghan Steps Down For James Manager by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2014
anonimi:

What do you think is responsible for one's "personality and way of reasoning" if not the mental capacity and how one has developed (and CONTINUE to develop) it over time

Different things influence it; hormonal/biochemical makeup, gender, upbringing, culture, temperament, life history etc. etc.
Re: Governor Uduaghan Steps Down For James Manager by Energito: 9:55pm On Dec 05, 2014
barcanista:
not in my state maybe in oyo state.A big no to Apc in delta state.

1 Like

Re: Governor Uduaghan Steps Down For James Manager by Alezy(m): 10:23pm On Dec 05, 2014
donphilopus:
Among all the Senators who have been at loggerheads with their Governors over their Senatorial Ambition, only Barnabas Gemade appears to be the scapegoat. Chime stepped down for Ike Ewkerimadu, Uduaghan has just stepped down for James Manager. But Barnabas Gemade [a founding Member of the PDP] had to quit the Party for Gabriel Suswam! Eeyahh!
suswam shud be the first person 2 be arrested by the efcc...if u av ever bin 2 benue were senate president is from, u will cry 4 the people there.
Re: Governor Uduaghan Steps Down For James Manager by donphilopus: 10:24pm On Dec 05, 2014
Alezy:
suswam shud be the first person 2 be arrested by the efcc...if u av ever bin 2 benue were senate president is from, u will cry 4 the people there.

That's the more reason Benue should embrace Change!
Re: Governor Uduaghan Steps Down For James Manager by Alezy(m): 10:47pm On Dec 05, 2014
donphilopus:

That's the more reason Benue should embrace Change!
Dem go gree? As long as suswam buy them pig meat n beer, its PDP all the way. They av akume sha, then minority leader at senate house. Could change tinz.

1 Like

Re: Governor Uduaghan Steps Down For James Manager by kinky90(f): 11:46pm On Dec 05, 2014
What ever goes around comes around...... Offor di ya.
hardywaltz:
Most of these Governors stepping down for Senators will regret it very soon.
Coz their Successors will do the same thing they did to thier predecessors..

1 Like

Re: Governor Uduaghan Steps Down For James Manager by delors(m): 3:12am On Dec 06, 2014
Oh boy! So "Manager" is a name? shocked Some folks are clueless o lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi / Bauchi Governor, Abubakar Invites Efe To Yankari For Relaxation / Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.