Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,583 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Is This Monopoly In The House Of The Lord? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This Monopoly In The House Of The Lord? (356 Views)

5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! / Skimpy Dresses In The House Of God? / Message From The Lord Jesus To Christians & Pastors - A Must Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This Monopoly In The House Of The Lord? by kosby001(m): 4:22pm On Dec 05, 2014
Am writing this not because am a fanatic neither am I an extremist. I conceived the thought of this article because I need to be lectured on how things in the house of the lord should be administered.

Just yesterday I went out with a friend to get some religious movies. We spent quality time to locate the premises base on the little knowledge we had about the location. On getting their, the movies where arranged in catalogues according to the month and year of their production. My friend didn't hesitate to pick her choices since she has seen what she wanted. We collected just seven films and our money was calculated to be 2880. How they summed up that amount I don't know.

Like that wasn't enough, we were handed a newsletter of the ministry in-charge of the movie production. I actually collected it first cause I really appreciate reading intellectual write ups. The newsletter was well printed with full coloured digital printing. Took my time to read the newsletter when I got home and I discovered that God is really doing wonders. The drama mission of the ministry is well organised in a way that the president/movie director is the father of the house, while the other crew consisted of associate director( wife), cameraman,light and sound (son) and continuity director(2nd son).

I was perplexed by what I saw and I began to wonder if the ministry didn't have anybody smart enough to be the director, cameraman or even the script writer. As if that wasn't enough, in d newsletter, a flyer was enclosed inside with the caption"the academic session 2 weeks of spiritual vision encounter with God". I actually loved the programme since it was meant to be an intensive training. Was already conceiving the thought of going when I saw the heavy course fee of 20,000 naira for the training and 10,000 for the alumni refreshers' classes. Beneath the flyer was now a note that reads" bring extra money for lecture Notes and pictures"

Honestly I didn't know what to conclude upon when I read that cause God already asked us not to judge. But am just disappointed about all this happening under the umbrella of "faith ministries" .

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 6th Of December 2014 / What Will You Do / Fellowship With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.