Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,273 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! (127513 Views)

AC Milan Vs Barcelona - UCL (2 - 0) On 20th February 2013 / UCL: Arsenal Vs AC Milan (3 - 0) On March 6th 2012 / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 7:25pm On May 22, 2022
PIOLI HAS BEEN NAMED THE SERIE A COACH OF THE YEAR

LEAO HAS ALSO BEEN NAMED SERIE A PLAYER OF THE YEAR

3 Likes

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by WhoDeyHause: 7:27pm On May 22, 2022
Roland17:
Hey guys!

In celebration of my club, AC MILAN winning the Scudetto and becoming Champions of the Serie A, I am doing a give away of $10 worth of data/ call credit to the first 6 recognized handles, irrespective of club affiliation (priority will be given to known Milan fans though) from the European Football section resident in Nigeria.

Please be considerate and honest, do not use multiple handles. The line must be one of the popular networks for easy transaction. You are welcome to mention me on the official Milan thread or a dead thread for your $10 worth of data, I promise to be fair as I will be using the time of mention. Also kindly acknowledge after receipt of the credit.

#FORZAMILAN
#ROSSENERI
Congrats to you people in Milan. It is surely not a dead club.

2 Likes

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by kingBolton: 7:28pm On May 22, 2022
Roland17:
Hey guys!

In celebration of my club, AC MILAN winning the Scudetto and becoming Champions of the Serie A, I am doing a give away of $10 worth of data/ call credit to the first 6 recognized handles, irrespective of club affiliation (priority will be given to known Milan fans though) from the European Football section resident in Nigeria.

Please be considerate and honest, do not use multiple handles. The line must be one of the popular networks for easy transaction. You are welcome to mention me on the official Milan thread or a dead thread for your $10 worth of data, I promise to be fair as I will be using the time of mention. Also kindly acknowledge after receipt of the credit.

#FORZAMILAN
#ROSSENERI
Congratulations to Milan

1 Like

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 22, 2022
Roland17:
Hey guys!

#FORZAMILAN
#ROSSENERI

Congratulations to milan
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Roland17(m): 7:29pm On May 22, 2022
FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE!

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 7:31pm On May 22, 2022
Roland17:
Hey guys!

#FORZAMILAN
#ROSSENERI

Bless your heart! ❤

1 Like

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by fredoooooo: 7:32pm On May 22, 2022
chic2pimp:
PIOLI HAS BEEN NAMED THE SERIE A COACH OF THE YEAR

LEAO HAS ALSO BEEN NAMED SERIE A PLAYER OF THE YEAR
Congrats chicken and schrimp cool grin
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Unlimited22: 7:32pm On May 22, 2022
Roland17:
Hey guys!

#FORZAMILAN
#ROSSENERI
Congrats boss. Will be much appreciated. I USE MTN wink
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Santos07: 7:36pm On May 22, 2022
Roland17:
Hey guys!

#FORZAMILAN
#ROSSENERI
congrats to ac milan,the wait was worth it.

09032151103 mtn thanks bro
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by TeflonBlixx: 7:40pm On May 22, 2022
Roland17:
Hey guys!

#FORZAMILAN
#ROSSENERI

I hope I'm not late cry

I use MTN

Forza Milan.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by FergieRaww(m): 7:40pm On May 22, 2022
Congrats Roland17 and chic2pimp, at least you both i recognize on this thread as true supporters

Make una sha try dey do well for UCL, cause after us na una be second for UCL Giants cool
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by PrimeWatermark: 7:41pm On May 22, 2022
Roland17:
Hey guys!

#FORZAMILAN
#ROSSENERI

#FORZAMILAN
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by patrickmuf(m): 7:52pm On May 22, 2022
Roland17, abeg when Zlatan drop post, let me know...
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by UncleHaba22: 7:58pm On May 22, 2022
Roland17:
Hey guys!

#FORZAMILAN
#ROSSENERI

congratulations Milan
I dey use Glo if I no come late sha
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Skimpledawg(m): 8:09pm On May 22, 2022
Roland17:

Haha..Make people no go jinx us with all these greetings eh! I no sleep throughout last night.
Baba, send my data o..na number you want?
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Roland17(m): 8:16pm On May 22, 2022
Skimpledawg:

Baba, send my data o..na number you want?

You come late oh
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Roland17(m): 8:19pm On May 22, 2022
Roland17:
Hey guys!

#FORZAMILAN
#ROSSENERI

Guys, entries are over...Thanks to everyone and stay safe out there.

#FORZAMILAN
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 8:30pm On May 22, 2022
FergieRaww:
Congrats Roland17 and chic2pimp, at least you both i recognize on this thread as true supporters

Make una sha try dey do well for UCL, cause after us na una be second for UCL Giants cool

Much appreciated Bro.

That's the Plan. They'll be funds available to spend this summer so let's see how that goes. Obviously we can't match the wages you guys and Barca can offer and neither can we match the wages offered by the might of the Premier league so our only hope is to spot hidden Gems hernandez, Leao and Mike.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 8:32pm On May 22, 2022
fredoooooo:

Congrats chicken and schrimp cool grin

FREDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY GEE. Much appreciated Bro. Btw I would like to thank Chelsea from the bottom of my heart for the signing of Fikayo. £25M I am unashamed to say was day light robbery especially in today's transfer market. Merci Chelsea.

1 Like

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Roland17(m): 8:34pm On May 22, 2022
#sempremilan

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 8:35pm On May 22, 2022
RAFAEL IS THE GREATEST YOUNG TALENT I HAVE SEEN IN A ROSSONIERI SHIRT SINCE A CERTAIN RICKY KAKA GRACED THE SAN SIRO TURF IN THE 2003/4 SEASON.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Roland17(m): 8:35pm On May 22, 2022
#FORZAMILAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Roland17(m): 8:36pm On May 22, 2022
#ROSSONERI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 8:37pm On May 22, 2022
Roland17:
#sempremilan

Champione championed ole ole ole!

1 Like

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Roland17(m): 8:37pm On May 22, 2022
Champions!!!

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Roland17(m): 8:43pm On May 22, 2022
FergieRaww:

Baba, I don't want to even think about the UCL right now. I think I am more overwhelmed by how fast Pioli was able to change the fortunes of this team. We came 2nd last season, I have seen many teams falter after our rise last season but we bettered last season by winning the Scudetto this season. We went through 8 freaking managers..infact Pioli was supposed to be a stop gap for Ralf Rangnick but the man over performed that everyone shelved the idea of Ralf who already had a pre-contract in place..
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Roland17(m): 8:56pm On May 22, 2022
I remember when Mike went down and we struggled immensely to keep momentum. He returned and posted some impossible saves. Man deserves this award!
#BestgoalkeeperinserieA

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Roland17(m): 9:00pm On May 22, 2022
“Iki Abosi”

We know say e no come from una mind.

In your face Calhanoglu…we did it without u!

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by fredoooooo: 9:04pm On May 22, 2022
chic2pimp:

FREDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY GEE. Much appreciated Bro. Btw I would like to thank Chelsea from the bottom of my heart for the signing of Fikayo. £25M I am unashamed to say was day light robbery especially in today's transfer market. Merci Chelsea.
We love you and Milan .. we're a cheerful giver, we even sell Giroud to win you the league grin grin
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Roland17(m): 9:05pm On May 22, 2022
LEGEND…A ROSSONERI FOR LIFE…

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Roland17(m): 9:07pm On May 22, 2022
This aged pretty fast and well…No be only we, na dem! In your face traitor!!!

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 22, 2022
Congrats Roland17,I wish my club did like you today...Abeg make I celebrate with you to console myself from the heartbreak,I know I came late....Thanks

Forza milano

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (75) (Reply)

Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 / Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 / Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.