Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Advice Needed: Wanna Make Her Silver Jubilee Memorable Buh . . . . . . . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed: Wanna Make Her Silver Jubilee Memorable Buh . . . . . . . (453 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad / Funny Buh True! See A Guys Budget (photo) / Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed: Wanna Make Her Silver Jubilee Memorable Buh . . . . . . . by Drabrah(m): 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2014
She's gonna b 25 in few days time. I've been thinking of how I'm gonna make it memorable for her, buh GB AM!!! She ain't gonna be around as she's got an obligatory assignment. What can I do, cos I really love her & I want to do something special for her. I'll appreciate any crazy buh not too expensive idea.
Re: Advice Needed: Wanna Make Her Silver Jubilee Memorable Buh . . . . . . . by Sanchez01: 4:46pm On Dec 05, 2014
I suggest you wait till she returns from her assignment since she won't be around. It would be better you ask your immediate friends for counsel if you're out of ideas on how to treat her.
Re: Advice Needed: Wanna Make Her Silver Jubilee Memorable Buh . . . . . . . by Dorisbest(f): 7:00pm On Dec 05, 2014
' Will you marry me'wink will do the magic
Re: Advice Needed: Wanna Make Her Silver Jubilee Memorable Buh . . . . . . . by Dorisbest(f): 7:00pm On Dec 05, 2014
' Will you marry me'wink will do the magic
good luck

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Christmas Love / Join Singles For Marriage Whatsapp Network / Happy Xmas And New Year In Advance To Romancelanders / Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.