Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,695 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

I Lost My Precious Creature "Tears" - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Lost My Precious Creature "Tears" (1664 Views)

How I Lost My Female German Shepherd Dog During Pregnancy. / I Lost My Dog Today (PICTURES) / Reptile Lovers! Pls Help Identify Dis Creature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost My Precious Creature "Tears" by kuzee(m): 5:28pm On Dec 05, 2014
December 5th 2014, I lost the most precious creature I've ever had. Talia-zino was only half a year and went away too soon. She came to me during a time in my life when I hadn't loved, been loved, or even thought of love. When I got her, she taught me all about loving again. I was overwhelmed and put every single bit of love I found in me in her.

what was wrong with you? no one could tell,you never ate for 4 days,what was wrong with you? no one again could tell...my vet did all she could to save you..i spent much hoping and hoping you will fight the battle..but each day instead of getting better.you got worst..i couldnt stand the sight of you..so unbearable i couldnt hold back my tears..you staggered and fell..what was wrong with you no one could tell....my vet said dnt give up,which i did,i bought all the best food you can eat,but you ate none,did all i can to save you..first tyme in my life i prayed warnestly to God for you...but death is inevitable..i miss you Talia-zino cry cry cry

She was my soulmate. We spent every second of every day together, sometimes with no contact with anyone else. I saw that I could still love. Zino showed me that I wanted to change my life. She changed my life. I wanted to show her a better one in gratitude.

God, how I miss and need you. I love you Talia. You are never far from my thoughts. Until we meet again. cry cry

3 Likes

Re: I Lost My Precious Creature "Tears" by tshegs19: 5:37pm On Dec 05, 2014
She was my soulmate. We spent every second of every day together, sometimes with no contact with anyone else. I saw that I could still love.
shocked
Re: I Lost My Precious Creature "Tears" by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 05, 2014
Lolz..

Honestly.. Do I show empathy or do I suspect ur love for this dog

3 Likes

Re: I Lost My Precious Creature "Tears" by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 05, 2014
dividing chop money to 2 to feed dog. some fake guys will be drinking koko and feeding dog can food angry
Re: I Lost My Precious Creature "Tears" by crazyabbey(m): 6:13pm On Dec 05, 2014
RIP Doggie!

let have a one minute silence for this humble creature!
Re: I Lost My Precious Creature "Tears" by DidiLove1: 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2014
Now that's one cute dog. Take heart bro. RIP Talia.
Re: I Lost My Precious Creature "Tears" by chucky234(m): 6:54pm On Dec 05, 2014
Touching....
Take heart bro, RIP Zino.
Re: I Lost My Precious Creature "Tears" by mayorall(m): 8:32pm On Dec 05, 2014
Take heart bro. Seriously dog teach human Lotta things. She did her path boss.
Re: I Lost My Precious Creature "Tears" by kuzee(m): 8:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
yea,she did
gotta replace her by next week..getting a male and female
Re: I Lost My Precious Creature "Tears" by Apitch(m): 4:27am On Dec 06, 2014
Damn! Take heart bro, it is well. I also loved that dog and was patiently waiting to see what she would look n act like when she's fully matured. RIP Zino
Re: I Lost My Precious Creature "Tears" by aguizm(m): 10:09am On Dec 07, 2014
Kuzee bro is Talia not the GSD u got almost same time I got mine?Take heart bro And truly having a pet makes one learn lots of things u never knew about animals and love.

On a lighter u note u said ur gonna meet Talia again after life. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Lost My Precious Creature "Tears" by kuzee(m): 11:57am On Dec 07, 2014
aguizm:
Kuzee bro is Talia not the GSD u got almost same time I got mine?Take heart bro And truly having a pet makes one learn lots of things u never knew about animals and love.

On a lighter u note u said ur gonna meet Talia again after life. grin grin grin grin grin
could be naw
gettin two new pups dis week though
Re: I Lost My Precious Creature "Tears" by corlin2(m): 4:36pm On Dec 07, 2014
Sorry bro
Re: I Lost My Precious Creature "Tears" by younghartz(m): 4:14pm On May 09, 2015
Hope she didn't swallow that 20 naira beside her? undecided
Re: I Lost My Precious Creature "Tears" by kuzee(m): 4:54pm On May 09, 2015
younghartz:
Hope she didn't swallow that 20 naira beside her? undecided
funny niqqa..she tore it though

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Precious Creature "Tears" by younghartz(m): 7:16pm On May 09, 2015
[/b]
kuzee:

funny niqqa..she tore it though
[b]
you see I said it... Lol

Bt she's pretty I swear cheesy
Re: I Lost My Precious Creature "Tears" by kuzee(m): 8:32pm On May 09, 2015
younghartz:
[/b][b] you see I said it... Lol

Bt she's pretty I swear cheesy
omo
lol
many of my peepz couldn't believe my doggie could kick the bucket. .
coz. of her beauty, her playfulness and all, just the stubborn ones now always alla

(1) (Reply)

7 Weeks Old German Shepard Pups / I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander / Crazy Super Fantastic Male Slant Gsd Pup For Sale....3months Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.