Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

How I ‘toasted’ My Wife –chinedu Ikedezie, Aka Aki - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I ‘toasted’ My Wife –chinedu Ikedezie, Aka Aki (36824 Views)

Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos / Chinedu Ikedezie (a.k.a Aki) Gets National Honour / Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I ‘toasted’ My Wife –chinedu Ikedezie, Aka Aki by highbeeola(m): 11:06pm On Dec 05, 2014
Airforce1:
she married him cuz he's got money and fame

Sometimes I kinda wonder how he satisfy her sexually with his dangling piece of decoration
NA DEM DEY SABI D TIN DO WELLA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: How I ‘toasted’ My Wife –chinedu Ikedezie, Aka Aki by IceMan85(m): 11:13pm On Dec 05, 2014
Hey! You people should not insult my uncle. We are from the same compoud.
To tell you the truth..... The part of the world i come from, we dont count kids....
Re: How I ‘toasted’ My Wife –chinedu Ikedezie, Aka Aki by NobleAky(m): 11:16pm On Dec 05, 2014
Bunsky:
Nice try.
now come over under that mango tree near the old police station where Joseph met Mary....there i will tell you something very important beibi
Re: How I ‘toasted’ My Wife –chinedu Ikedezie, Aka Aki by klodike(m): 11:38pm On Dec 05, 2014
The title of this thread is misleading
lalasticlala:
Chinedu Ikedezie aka Aki, hit the limelight after he starred in Aki Na Ukwa in 2001. Ever since, the pint-sized actor has continued to grow from strength to strength. In this chat with TS Weekend, the entertainer bares his mind on his career, marriage and dreams and of course, the relationship between him and his twin, Osita Iheme.

Excerpts:

Let’s look at your family background. How many were you in the family?

We were many like any other African family. I am the first son and second child. I am not from a polygamous home. I used to have four brothers but I lost one in 2009. I also have a sister; the first child of the family.

Considering your size, did your parents ever believe that you could amount to anything? That you could take the family name across the world?

It was always known that there was something mysterious about me; I have to be honest with you.

How did you get into Nollywood?

That was in my first year at IMT in 1998. Before then I was in the Debating & Dramatic Society. However, before I got into school I had acted in one or two movies so when I got into IMT, I approached those already in the know. I was like guys, I want to be like you; I want to be part of this world. I had watched both foreign and local films and seen people doing extra ordinary things and so I said to myself ‘Chinedu, one day it would be your turn to do same.’

Didn’t you experience any discrimination on account of your size?

No, my IQ made up for whatever I was lacking. My first role was that of a seven year-old boy and I delivered and the director and producers were like wow!

How did you meet your friend, Pawpaw, Osita Iheme?

I started acting in 1998. He came into the industry three years later in 2001. I was in school then and we had a job so he had this opportunity to shoot in Enugu. He had just started acting then. We met in the hotel lobby where we were lodged. We talked and I discovered he was a very shy fellow. Before then Amayo Uzor had been telling me that ‘Chinedu, just hang on, there is boy I have seen that looks just like you and guess what, he is in the industry and I am working on a script for the both of you.’ After our meeting, they called us and gave us scripts; that was the first time I did pure comedy. The movie was entitled Aki Na Ukwa.

Lately unlike in the past, you guys no longer hang out together like you used to. What is happening?

We started doing movies in September 2001 and until 2008 or 2009, we were paired together. I don’t think there is anything bad if we do separate jobs now. I was there three years before him and even when we were pairing, we also did our own personal stuff where we were featured separately. Somebody could come and say I want Aki for this job or I want Pawpaw; we were free to do whatever we wanted.

[b]. Tell us about the craziest things female fans have done to you?

I like them and they like me. Yes, they are my friends. I know they love me and so they will not kill me. At worst, they will kiss me and go. I am not dating any of my female fans.

How do you react when they kiss you?

I react in such a way that they feel happy and I go my way. A lot of times they are like ‘we love you, could we have your autograph and I sign.’

Where do you sign?

Where ever they make available. I just sign and I go (laughter).

A while ago you got married? How did you meet your wife?

Just the way every other man meets his wife.

Who made the first move?

I did. Does it really matter?

How did you pop the question?

God will not forgive you if you know you love a girl and she loves you and you know you can make a family. So, what stops you from telling her you love her? What stops you from telling her ‘common baby, let’s do this.’ I just told her baby, lets do this and the rest is history.

Three years after, how many kids do you have now?

In Africa we don’t count kids (laughter).

[/b]

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=94120
Re: How I ‘toasted’ My Wife –chinedu Ikedezie, Aka Aki by DECOtech(m): 12:25am On Dec 06, 2014
Airforce1:

Sometimes I kinda wonder how he satisfy her sexually with his dangling piece of decoration
This guy must be gay!
_
What on this earth is the reason for you to have imaginations of a fellow man's tool in your head?
Re: How I ‘toasted’ My Wife –chinedu Ikedezie, Aka Aki by AreaFada2: 12:25am On Dec 06, 2014
Airforce1:

You will surprised that what he lacks in height, he makes up for in the dangling decor, gravity is powerful, you know. grin
cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I ‘toasted’ My Wife –chinedu Ikedezie, Aka Aki by priscillawill(m): 12:57am On Dec 06, 2014
lastchild:
its a lie, I used to think so till I met a cripple whom was also poor that married a beautiful girl
hmmm, na for movie
Re: How I ‘toasted’ My Wife –chinedu Ikedezie, Aka Aki by darediamond(m): 1:14am On Dec 06, 2014
Airforce1:

you make sense?
Hai yan! I love naijiria!
Bro why you come hammer amb this way now?
"You make sense?" grin
Re: How I ‘toasted’ My Wife –chinedu Ikedezie, Aka Aki by darediamond(m): 1:26am On Dec 06, 2014
IYANGBALI:
omono try am o,those kind guys na horse size dem get o,if you doubt me borrow am your sister
grin grin Haa haa.., Iya ooo!
O ga o. You 4 don xperimente with 1 b4.
Na lie?
grin grin
Re: How I ‘toasted’ My Wife –chinedu Ikedezie, Aka Aki by henry78okez(m): 2:11am On Dec 06, 2014
I wish him the very best in marriage. Pls, the public she take note of this advert: TO MAKE IT ONCE IN A SITTING, REGISTER YOUR 2015 WAEC AND NECO AT BLISS DIGITAL WORLD, 109 IKENEGBU LAYOUT, BEHIND DE MUNCH FAST FOOD, OWERRI, IMO STATE. OR U CAN CALL ON: 08032258467 TO REGISTER OR TO GET MORE INFORATION/ ENQUIRY. YOUR SUCCESS IS 100% GUARANTEED.
Re: How I ‘toasted’ My Wife –chinedu Ikedezie, Aka Aki by Peejayybold(f): 3:01am On Dec 06, 2014
All z well
Re: How I ‘toasted’ My Wife –chinedu Ikedezie, Aka Aki by Motolank: 3:36am On Dec 06, 2014
Airforce1:

I have seen a man that short with big'writting pen' as in 'koboko'?... Dont under rate him lipsrsealed

NB
Am a nurse.. dats ao i got to see it.
Re: How I ‘toasted’ My Wife –chinedu Ikedezie, Aka Aki by IYANGBALI: 4:31am On Dec 06, 2014
darediamond:

grin grin Haa haa.., Iya ooo!
O ga o. You 4 don xperimente with 1 b4.
Na lie?
grin grin
my friends tolded me about dem
Re: How I ‘toasted’ My Wife –chinedu Ikedezie, Aka Aki by IYANGBALI: 4:36am On Dec 06, 2014
Neyova:
Nairaland have been successfully hacked!!!
hehehehehehehehe. Seun come and see one of the people that hackeded your kingdom grin
Re: How I ‘toasted’ My Wife –chinedu Ikedezie, Aka Aki by IYANGBALI: 4:40am On Dec 06, 2014
Horllamideh:
Owo lo n soro.....
you mean oko?oko lo nsoro.o te kanle de ofun baby ye,o gbo jigijigi grin
Re: How I ‘toasted’ My Wife –chinedu Ikedezie, Aka Aki by Roum(m): 6:30am On Dec 06, 2014
God will not forgive any gurl that love me and vehemently refused to confront me!!!!
Re: How I ‘toasted’ My Wife –chinedu Ikedezie, Aka Aki by Nuella222(f): 6:35am On Dec 06, 2014
Obaino2013:

Must u quote d whole post
ask am o.
Re: How I ‘toasted’ My Wife –chinedu Ikedezie, Aka Aki by lastchild: 7:11am On Dec 06, 2014
priscillawill:
hmmm, na for movie
in a village called ozubulu in anambra state
Re: How I ‘toasted’ My Wife –chinedu Ikedezie, Aka Aki by leverage12(m): 7:45am On Dec 06, 2014
Height cheat this guy well well o. I was opportune to hear him speak sometime ago.

The guy is just wonderful!!
Re: How I ‘toasted’ My Wife –chinedu Ikedezie, Aka Aki by Infomizer(m): 7:59am On Dec 06, 2014
firstEVA:
Even if someone wants to date for money, the man must make sense abeg!

#Levels
Re: How I ‘toasted’ My Wife –chinedu Ikedezie, Aka Aki by raficki87(m): 8:26am On Dec 06, 2014
Adaobi12:
if you as a lady can't love and marry him unconditionally because of his physique, that doesn't mean some lady out there can't .

Not all ladies are money conscious. as for the dudes, keep on hating, bank alert ya ana etibata.

HML.
lol....My question is why are oda middle class and low income midgets single and full of con.ji even olo.sho dey hardly observe them... Even albinos are kon.jified with kon.ji
Re: How I ‘toasted’ My Wife –chinedu Ikedezie, Aka Aki by raficki87(m): 8:29am On Dec 06, 2014
lastchild:
its a lie, I used to think so till I met a cripple whom was also poor that married a beautiful girl
that one na jazz or the girl poor sotey the poor crippled man na big boi for her side
Re: How I ‘toasted’ My Wife –chinedu Ikedezie, Aka Aki by Fingesi(m): 8:35am On Dec 06, 2014
for your thorough cleaning before the party Now open in Garki, Gwarinpa, Karu, Maitama, Wuse, Mararaba. FCT Abuja

LOREMM LAUNDRY AND DRY CLEANING LTD ....fully automated...

We are growing bigger and covering Nigeria. We also offer home services.

Jeans 500
Skirt suites complete 1500
Trouser suit complete 1400
Complete National 1000
wedding Gown 4500 e.t.c
rugs, towels, kaftans, voil, chair cover e.t.c

Locations: our offices are located in Gwarinpa, Karu, Maitama, Wuse, Mararaba. FCT Abuja

Fingesi 08093088499

Re: How I ‘toasted’ My Wife –chinedu Ikedezie, Aka Aki by Newkidoo(m): 8:55am On Dec 06, 2014
firstEVA:
keep quiet morön, it's my opinion, if it's immature to you, that obviously makes it your business, if you have anything in that empty skull, you would understand my post, buzz off little rat undecided
Waow... U abuse bad too... Well think on my comment.. It will help u...
Re: How I ‘toasted’ My Wife –chinedu Ikedezie, Aka Aki by babs01(m): 1:48pm On Dec 06, 2014
In Africa we don't count comments we read them.
Re: How I ‘toasted’ My Wife –chinedu Ikedezie, Aka Aki by emmabest2000(m): 2:05pm On Dec 06, 2014
Aki Brain Dude ... LMFAO@we don't count babies ..... grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: How I ‘toasted’ My Wife –chinedu Ikedezie, Aka Aki by Horllamideh(m): 11:29pm On Dec 06, 2014
IYANGBALI:
you mean oko?oko lo nsoro.o te kanle de ofun baby ye,o gbo jigijigi grin
haba,sho fe so fun mi pe oko Aki gun to ti esin ni?
Re: How I ‘toasted’ My Wife –chinedu Ikedezie, Aka Aki by IYANGBALI: 12:07am On Dec 07, 2014
Horllamideh:
haba,sho fe so fun mi pe oko Aki gun to ti esin ni?
yes now,na rope he dey take tie the thing
Re: How I ‘toasted’ My Wife –chinedu Ikedezie, Aka Aki by Horllamideh(m): 7:54am On Dec 07, 2014
IYANGBALI:
yes now,na rope he dey take tie the thing
lol....badt guy
Re: How I ‘toasted’ My Wife –chinedu Ikedezie, Aka Aki by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 07, 2014
Airforce1:

you don see am before abi?.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Pictures Of Tunde Ednut And Ebuka 8 Years Ago. PHOTOS / Banky W In His White Wedding Suit, Looking Dapper (Photo) / Yvette Meurer Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.