Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Chinedu Ikedezie (a.k.a Aki) Gets National Honour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinedu Ikedezie (a.k.a Aki) Gets National Honour (6758 Views)

How I ‘toasted’ My Wife –chinedu Ikedezie, Aka Aki / Aki Gets National Honour. Pawpaw Ingored! / Chinedu Ikedezie(aki N Pawpaw)set To Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinedu Ikedezie (a.k.a Aki) Gets National Honour by Meldrick(m): 10:26am On Jul 23, 2010
The Federal Government recently released the list of recipients for 2009 National Honours Awards.There are twenty two awardees for Members of the Federal Republic (MFR).

Among the recipients is Nollywood actor,Chinedu Ikedieze aka Aki,a graduate of Mass Communication from the Institute of Management Technology(IMT).

“I see my name on the list of Nigerian for the award of Member of the Federal Republic of Nigeria [MFR].It's Gods way of repaying me for all my effort towards and contribution to the growth of Nollywood in the country and the world in general,” Aki Said

What a lot of people in Nollywood don't understand was how Chinedu made the list when several veterans who started the race before him have not even been considered for the honours.

But that is not where I am coming from.It's not how long,but how well,right?Congratulations!!

Source http://superscreentelevision.com/news_review.php?id=1554

Re: Chinedu Ikedezie (a.k.a Aki) Gets National Honour by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2010
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie (a.k.a Aki) Gets National Honour by sweeti14(f): 12:31pm On Jul 23, 2010
donspony:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
i second this,
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie (a.k.a Aki) Gets National Honour by chibest5(m): 12:33pm On Jul 23, 2010
He's a grete guy, i congratulate him for this.
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie (a.k.a Aki) Gets National Honour by emmydee(m): 12:33pm On Jul 23, 2010
congrats dude!
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie (a.k.a Aki) Gets National Honour by otukpo(f): 12:38pm On Jul 23, 2010
congrats to him.
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie (a.k.a Aki) Gets National Honour by ObamaUS: 12:40pm On Jul 23, 2010
does the award make meaning these days?a nation that rewards mediocres, when people like TADE OGIDAN,TUNDE KELANI,PETE EDOCHIE,OSUOFIA etc are not recognised,what has he done to deserve the honour?
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie (a.k.a Aki) Gets National Honour by skyndyp(f): 12:41pm On Jul 23, 2010
Seriously?
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie (a.k.a Aki) Gets National Honour by chibest5(m): 12:45pm On Jul 23, 2010
is not how far, age na number my dear, the guy is good and deserves the honour and more.
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie (a.k.a Aki) Gets National Honour by phemmyutd(m): 12:48pm On Jul 23, 2010
What about pawpaw, i think both of them deserve it. Let Government rethink it over it
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie (a.k.a Aki) Gets National Honour by enomakos(m): 12:50pm On Jul 23, 2010
congrats
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie (a.k.a Aki) Gets National Honour by chibest5(m): 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2010
As our faces are different so does our destiny; they might have the same height, but definitely not the same colour/destiny and may not deserve the same title. Get that into your thick head.
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie (a.k.a Aki) Gets National Honour by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2010
Nigeria has finally gone to the dogs! The bars are so low these days, even my house cat can get an award!!!

I guess in the absense of Nigerians doing any meaningful work of helping the needy, the sick and the destitute, just anyone will do.
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie (a.k.a Aki) Gets National Honour by baslone: 1:19pm On Jul 23, 2010
Meaning
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie (a.k.a Aki) Gets National Honour by chisomquee: 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2010
cograts,is not by height nor age.
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie (a.k.a Aki) Gets National Honour by wealthlift(m): 1:30pm On Jul 23, 2010
Congrats, Chinedu Ikedezie

You deserve it, boy,
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie (a.k.a Aki) Gets National Honour by Spyker: 1:34pm On Jul 23, 2010
wealthlift:

Congrats, Chinedu Ikedezie

You deserve it, boy, Old man in a boys body. cheesy

I was shocked to see both midgets (Aki and Pawpaw) taking pictures with Mr. President. I shouted What!!!
But i was pleased to see that their effort is remembered. At least they never bribed their way to get the honour unlike some persons there.
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie (a.k.a Aki) Gets National Honour by kaiosama(m): 1:38pm On Jul 23, 2010
congrats boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!. aki, u are the man o.k.
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie (a.k.a Aki) Gets National Honour by Ikwikwikwi(m): 1:41pm On Jul 23, 2010
Congratulations and many more God's blessings. This is just the beginning of many good things to come your way.
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie (a.k.a Aki) Gets National Honour by vinmol: 1:42pm On Jul 23, 2010
Do i say congrats? when awards are given to people who have looted our treasury,deceived us in the name of leadership
and treated nigerians like common idiots!

Do i say congratulations?when this award is given to people who take our hard earn money as taxes to enrich themselves?

Do i say congratulation? when we are impoverished in this country and the person giving the award has sign that 10billion
be used to celebrate independence day in another country?

IS THIS AWARD TRULY FOR HONOURABLE NIGERIANS?  
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie (a.k.a Aki) Gets National Honour by sayso: 1:52pm On Jul 23, 2010
congrats man
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie (a.k.a Aki) Gets National Honour by desgiezd(m): 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2010
I say congratulations to you Aki and I pray that Pawpaw will get his own next year.
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie (a.k.a Aki) Gets National Honour by Meldrick(m): 2:08pm On Jul 23, 2010
I'm still pondering on the basis he was given this honour. Was paw paw excluded on that same basis. Or was a dice cast.

Anyway Congrats.
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie (a.k.a Aki) Gets National Honour by dustydee: 2:11pm On Jul 23, 2010
deserved
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie (a.k.a Aki) Gets National Honour by damilola15: 2:46pm On Jul 23, 2010
chibest5:

He's a grete guy, i congratulate him for this.
oh yeahundecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

vinmol:

Do i say congrats? when awards are given to people who have looted our treasury,deceived us in the name of leadership
and treated nigerians like common idiots!

Do i say congratulations?when this award is given to people who take our hard earn money as taxes to enrich themselves?

Do i say congratulation? when we are impoverished in this country and the person giving the award has sign that 10billion
be used to celebrate independence day in another country?

IS THIS AWARD TRULY FOR HONOURABLE NIGERIANS?  

I've been pondering on that.
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie (a.k.a Aki) Gets National Honour by softgirl1: 2:51pm On Jul 23, 2010
Congrats my brother you diserve it, but seriously the guy is getting taller o has he done hight sugry?, lol grin
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie (a.k.a Aki) Gets National Honour by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 23, 2010
@topic

Also receiving a national award yesterday was Madam Patricia Ette; an alleged thief who was impeached as a speaker a few months ago for stealing money and inflating contracts.

Congrats MADAM!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie (a.k.a Aki) Gets National Honour by mkpuluma(f): 3:06pm On Jul 23, 2010
he deserves it but i think pawpaw should also be given an award since they work hand in hand in 9 out of 10 movies.
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie (a.k.a Aki) Gets National Honour by flexinet: 3:08pm On Jul 23, 2010
[size=30pt]CONGRATS  NO SHAKING, YOU ARE SPECIAL DUDE[/size]
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie (a.k.a Aki) Gets National Honour by wealthlift(m): 3:22pm On Jul 23, 2010
What does this have to say about Goodluck Jonathan?

He respects and adores the Nigerian youth, whom Chinedu represents,

What ya think?
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie (a.k.a Aki) Gets National Honour by davodguy: 3:37pm On Jul 23, 2010
congrats man!
Re: Chinedu Ikedezie (a.k.a Aki) Gets National Honour by lysaa(f): 3:38pm On Jul 23, 2010
I guess u deserve it man. No long tin.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Picture That Got 85,000 likes and 3000 comments within 3hrs / Gigantic Backside Birthday Cake Of Nkechi Blessing Given To Her By A Fan. PHOTOS / I Almost Died After Acting ‘koto Orun’…witches Tried To Initiate Me – Iya Gbonka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.