Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Why Are Catholic Nuns not usually beautiful? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Catholic Nuns not usually beautiful? (3986 Views)

WIT Study Shows At Least 95% Of Homosexuals Are Catholic / Top 15 Most Violent Cities in the World are Catholic - WHY ? / Are Catholic Xtians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Catholic Nuns not usually beautiful? by englishmart(m): 7:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
I'm sorry to create such a thread. But, I've been seeing many nuns. And never a time had I seen a beautiful one.

For a very long time, I've been wondering if it's only less-beautiful women that go into the convent.

The kind of nun I saw today, confirmed my assertions!

They claim to be married to Jesus but if our Lord and saviour every did decide to get married
he would marry a lovely looking women
Re: Why Are Catholic Nuns not usually beautiful? by Crystalline(f): 7:22pm On Dec 05, 2014
Please do not call anyone "UGLY"
Re: Why Are Catholic Nuns not usually beautiful? by Tallesty1(m): 7:24pm On Dec 05, 2014
Crystalline:
Please do not call anyone "UGLY"
The picture that he used is what pains me more
Re: Why Are Catholic Nuns not usually beautiful? by spartoo: 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2014
because there is 'no love'
Re: Why Are Catholic Nuns not usually beautiful? by englishmart(m): 7:29pm On Dec 05, 2014
Tallesty1:
The picture that he used is what pains me more
modified
Re: Why Are Catholic Nuns not usually beautiful? by tonybosses: 7:31pm On Dec 05, 2014
Let me paint a pix for you....

A man walking along a road on a hot sunny day sees a bad,hot and harsh weather

While anoda dude driving along same road sees a beautiful sunny day.

What I am trying to say ultimately is your position at a given point in time and what you have in d "inside" determines what you see in the outside world.

The koko is this... those nuns ain't ugly, it's just that you are in an ugly position and you are full of UGLIES, that is why you see them the way you do.

I for one has never seen any that is ugly.

No beef just my thought.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Catholic Nuns not usually beautiful? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 05, 2014
Look beyond the surface, bro.
Their beauty within may amaze you.
Re: Why Are Catholic Nuns not usually beautiful? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 05, 2014
I think its u whos ugly sad

1 Like

Re: Why Are Catholic Nuns not usually beautiful? by Fabdedon(m): 7:45pm On Dec 05, 2014
picture of the Ugly nun or?..
Re: Why Are Catholic Nuns not usually beautiful? by englishmart(m): 7:46pm On Dec 05, 2014
EroticAngelina:
. I'm indisputably ugly. But that shouldn't stop me from acknowledging my fellow uglies
Re: Why Are Catholic Nuns not usually beautiful? by englishmart(m): 7:47pm On Dec 05, 2014
Fabdedon:
picture of the Ugly nun or?..
no pictures..
Re: Why Are Catholic Nuns not usually beautiful? by chiMoni37(m): 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2014
I saw 1 today @ ijebu ode Monastry...and I was amazed by her BEAUTY.... Fine Monks dey Ooh

1 Like

Re: Why Are Catholic Nuns not usually beautiful? by englishmart(m): 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2014
chiMoni37:
I saw 1 today @ ijebu ode Monastry...and I was amazed by her BEAUTY.... Fine Monks dey Ooh
can you tell why you were amazed?
Re: Why Are Catholic Nuns not usually beautiful? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2014
englishmart:
I'm sorry to create such a thread. But, I've been seeing many nuns. And never a time had I seen a beautiful one.

For a very long time, I've been wondering if it's only ugly women that go into the convent.

The kind of very ugly nun I saw today, confirmed my assertions!

They claim to be married to Jesus but if our Lord and saviour every did decide to get married
he would marry a lovely looking women

Have some respect. Beauty is an inward thing not outward.
Re: Why Are Catholic Nuns not usually beautiful? by seankafor(m): 7:55pm On Dec 05, 2014
They ain't ugly in the eyes of the lord
Re: Why Are Catholic Nuns not usually beautiful? by englishmart(m): 7:57pm On Dec 05, 2014
Abuamam:

Have some respect. Beauty is an inward thing not outward.
did I show any disrespect? I only said what I've noticed
Re: Why Are Catholic Nuns not usually beautiful? by englishmart(m): 7:59pm On Dec 05, 2014
seankafor:
They ain't ugly in the eyes of the lord
but I'm not the lord!
Re: Why Are Catholic Nuns not usually beautiful? by Ploy(m): 8:25pm On Dec 05, 2014
I used to teach at a Minor Seminary and I can bet with my life that there are beautiful and sexy sisters. When you see them, you won't be able to do anything.

In fact, some are threat to we young guys in the Seminary then. Father, I mean our Rector warned us to help them serve God not discourage them. But as a punny thief, I tempted one, one day, and my colleagues reprimanded me. I said, Sister ---, she answered and I asked, Why are you cheating humanity? You suppose to give birth to lovely offsprings that will be Godly like you. You shouldn't take those good children from us, me in particular. She couldn't talk. She walked away gracefully but I received the scolding of my life from other teachers.

You won't believe that she greeted me the next day cheerfully. Those ladies are: make I keep quiet.
Re: Why Are Catholic Nuns not usually beautiful? by englishmart(m): 8:35pm On Dec 05, 2014
Ploy:
I used to teach at a Minor Seminary and I can bet with my life that there are beautiful and sexy sisters. When you see them, you won't be able to do anything.

In fact, some are threat to we young guys in the Seminary then. Father, I mean our Rector warned us to help them serve God not discourage them. But as a punny thief, I tempted one, one day, and my colleagues reprimanded me. I said, Sister ---, she answered and I asked, Why are you cheating humanity? You suppose to give birth to lovely offsprings that will be Godly like you. You shouldn't take those good children from us, me in particular. She couldn't talk. She walked away gracefully but I received the scolding of my life from other teachers.

You won't believe that she greeted me the next day cheerfully. Those ladies are: make I keep quiet.
bad teacher undecided
Re: Why Are Catholic Nuns not usually beautiful? by Tallesty1(m): 8:37pm On Dec 05, 2014
englishmart:
modified
Awwwwww.

Thanks bro.
Re: Why Are Catholic Nuns not usually beautiful? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2014
englishmart:
did I show any disrespect? I only said what I've noticed

Yes you did. I am not even a christian and I cannot make the comment you made. They are seeking to retain their modesty and spend their lives doing what they believe to be helpful to humanity, and you are trying to ridicule them in a carnal manner. Perhaps they should bleach, wear miniskirts and slap paint all over their faces to protect themselves from posts like yours?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Catholic Nuns not usually beautiful? by englishmart(m): 10:23pm On Dec 05, 2014
Abuamam:

Yes you did. I am not even a christian and I cannot make the comment you made. They are seeking to retain their modesty and spend their lives doing what they believe to be helpful to humanity, and you are trying to ridicule them in a carnal manner. Perhaps they should bleach, wear miniskirts and slap paint all over their faces to protect themselves from posts like yours?
that's your headache
Re: Why Are Catholic Nuns not usually beautiful? by Ploy(m): 4:17am On Dec 06, 2014
englishmart:
bad teacher undecided

Nope, I'm not a bad teacher o. I wasn't teaching her. She was a Sister and a nurse, she was helping our seminarians in the infirmary. They weren't allowed to teach. Don't forget that Sisters can marry if they want. Although, there is a level you will reach that marriage won't appeal to you again. If I was able to convince her, she can marry me but WHO WAN SNATCH JESUS WIFE?

I was teaching the to be Monks not Nuns. With my konji level, I can't teach Nuns oh, kai. Holy belle go full ground.
Re: Why Are Catholic Nuns not usually beautiful? by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 06, 2014
englishmart:
that's your headache

ok. sorry.
Re: Why Are Catholic Nuns not usually beautiful? by naijaboiy: 8:25am On Dec 06, 2014
Aaah! shocked

Says who

I've seen beautiful rev.sisters o

Many!!
Re: Why Are Catholic Nuns not usually beautiful? by ghost1718(m): 8:47am On Dec 06, 2014
shai grin see all this small small boys Way still dey suck them mama Booby dey rap nonsense
Re: Why Are Catholic Nuns not usually beautiful? by englishmart(m): 2:41pm On Dec 06, 2014
naijaboiy:
Aaah! shocked

Says who

I've seen beautiful rev.sisters o

Many!!
looking forward to seeing one.
Re: Why Are Catholic Nuns not usually beautiful? by englishmart(m): 2:41pm On Dec 06, 2014
ghost1718:
shai grin see all this small small boys Way still dey suck them mama Booby dey rap nonsense
ok
Re: Why Are Catholic Nuns not usually beautiful? by marieolae(f): 3:06pm On Dec 06, 2014
what's your defintion of beauty if I may ask?
Re: Why Are Catholic Nuns not usually beautiful? by englishmart(m): 3:09pm On Dec 06, 2014
marieolae:
what's your defintion of beauty if I may ask?
facial appearance. If I must tell you
Re: Why Are Catholic Nuns not usually beautiful? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 06, 2014
EroticAngelina:
What an insultive mouth! slap yourself seven times.
Re: Why Are Catholic Nuns not usually beautiful? by englishmart(m): 3:20pm On Dec 06, 2014
Teempakguy:
What an insultive mouth! slap yourself seven times.
clap for yourself seven times

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Logic Behind the Idea of God / No True Christian Will Marry A Muslim. / Islamic Influence On Jesuit Origins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.