Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,890 members, 7,863,042 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:52 AM

Which One Do You Like - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which One Do You Like (518 Views)

Your Crush And Why You Like Him/her / Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) / Girls Do You Like This Pic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which One Do You Like by newslife: 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2014
Just tell us the portion you like in this picture

Re: Which One Do You Like by Ezedon(m): 9:13pm On Dec 05, 2014
I chose the number 2 where i will kneel down before my love, with a priceless flower of true love and proposed to my angel with all my heart into an everlasting love, but when will i meet you my future wife
Re: Which One Do You Like by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 05, 2014
2 al d way!

(1) (Reply)

Things I Have Learnt And Things You Must Know In Every Relationship / In need of a female friend / 9 Simple Romantic Ideas For Every Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.