Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,271 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Photos: Unhappy and Mean-Looking Faces Of Prominent Nigerian Politicians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Unhappy and Mean-Looking Faces Of Prominent Nigerian Politicians (34594 Views)

Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b / 12 Prominent Nigerian Leaders Yet To Congratulate President-elect, GMB / Trip To A Poor Town Of Prominent Men -pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Unhappy and Mean-Looking Faces Of Prominent Nigerian Politicians by salbis(m): 6:14am On Dec 06, 2014
Hmmmm! Ugly gets levels.
Re: Photos: Unhappy and Mean-Looking Faces Of Prominent Nigerian Politicians by salbis(m): 6:15am On Dec 06, 2014
Hmmmm! Ugly get level.
Re: Photos: Unhappy and Mean-Looking Faces Of Prominent Nigerian Politicians by rawpadgin(m): 6:17am On Dec 06, 2014
Tinubu, aliyu, oby, osho all have one thing in common.........

1 Like

Re: Photos: Unhappy and Mean-Looking Faces Of Prominent Nigerian Politicians by Badassniggga(m): 6:22am On Dec 06, 2014
I have to admit this diezani is a very beautiful woman ooo. What a milf!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Unhappy and Mean-Looking Faces Of Prominent Nigerian Politicians by ceo4eva: 6:27am On Dec 06, 2014
Badassniggga:
I have to admit this diezani is a very beautiful woman ooo. What a milf!
Yes, she's really beautiful! It's even more difficult to predict her mood at any time.
Re: Photos: Unhappy and Mean-Looking Faces Of Prominent Nigerian Politicians by lalasticlala(m): 6:35am On Dec 06, 2014
LOL. This is funny, they cried to let u knw they r human beings with emotions after all ,but whether they cried for eye service, na them sabi.
funny pix some really r.

BTW, oshiomohle always looks moody

1 Like

Re: Photos: Unhappy and Mean-Looking Faces Of Prominent Nigerian Politicians by ceo4eva: 6:39am On Dec 06, 2014
lalasticlala:
LOL. This is funny, they cried to let u knw they r human beings with emotions after all ,but whether they cried for eye service, na them sabi.
funny pix some really r.

BTW, oshiomohle always looks moody
The comrade Governor always look moody but it seems that's his real nature. U hardly see him smile!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Unhappy and Mean-Looking Faces Of Prominent Nigerian Politicians by JECBOSS: 7:01am On Dec 06, 2014
salbis:
Hmmmm! Ugly gets levels.
lol. no be small tin
Re: Photos: Unhappy and Mean-Looking Faces Of Prominent Nigerian Politicians by Firefire(m): 7:17am On Dec 06, 2014
Them put face like undecided
Re: Photos: Unhappy and Mean-Looking Faces Of Prominent Nigerian Politicians by Youngzedd(m): 7:19am On Dec 06, 2014
ceo4eva:
4. Chief Olusegun Obasanjo

He can NEVER cry.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Unhappy and Mean-Looking Faces Of Prominent Nigerian Politicians by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 06, 2014
See our president, those pictures are classic example of clueless-ness at its peak. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Unhappy and Mean-Looking Faces Of Prominent Nigerian Politicians by M4gunners: 7:23am On Dec 06, 2014
ceo4eva:
4. Chief Olusegun Obasanjo
Picture number 3 i guess was when he was referring Edriss that him Mama and Papa is jaga jaga lol.
Re: Photos: Unhappy and Mean-Looking Faces Of Prominent Nigerian Politicians by SeverusSnape(m): 7:24am On Dec 06, 2014
I like Amaechi's picture... Diezani is a beautiful woman, Damn!...Orji, No comment.
Re: Photos: Unhappy and Mean-Looking Faces Of Prominent Nigerian Politicians by DesChyko: 7:26am On Dec 06, 2014
Only Fashola's anger mean business.

People like OBJ shouldn't get angry to prevent cardiac arrest in the masses.

Finally, sadness no fit most politicians . After embezzling so much money, they're only permitted, at all times, to grin stupidly like this ===>grin.. So that we can identify them easily angryangry
Re: Photos: Unhappy and Mean-Looking Faces Of Prominent Nigerian Politicians by teemanbastos(m): 7:27am On Dec 06, 2014
BUHARI HANDSOME DIE..

1 Like

Re: Photos: Unhappy and Mean-Looking Faces Of Prominent Nigerian Politicians by Sanguine77(m): 7:28am On Dec 06, 2014
The faces of people who have been the problem of Nigeria since 1970. They employ such gimmicks to deceive gullible Nigerians. May God punish all wicked leaders.
Re: Photos: Unhappy and Mean-Looking Faces Of Prominent Nigerian Politicians by i2muchh: 7:29am On Dec 06, 2014
Re: Photos: Unhappy and Mean-Looking Faces Of Prominent Nigerian Politicians by Yehman(m): 7:33am On Dec 06, 2014
Abeg Oshomole and Tinubu who ugly pass?
Re: Photos: Unhappy and Mean-Looking Faces Of Prominent Nigerian Politicians by adedayourt(m): 7:33am On Dec 06, 2014
Who doesn't put on a mean nd scary look @tyms. If u see seun mean look u go shiver.

Plus this oga @ d top commitin d sin of lookry...

Re: Photos: Unhappy and Mean-Looking Faces Of Prominent Nigerian Politicians by nickxtra(m): 7:37am On Dec 06, 2014
ceo4eva:
11. Petroleum Minister, Diezani Alison-Madueke
in picture one, it seems Diezani was warning mr. Fix not to dare something. Lols
Re: Photos: Unhappy and Mean-Looking Faces Of Prominent Nigerian Politicians by Gboliwe: 7:37am On Dec 06, 2014
ceo4eva:

The comrade Governor always look moody but it seems that's his real nature. U hardly see him smile!

I have seen a picture of him that seems like he was smiling but believe me, it scared me! I prefer his everyday face iBeg

1 Like

Re: Photos: Unhappy and Mean-Looking Faces Of Prominent Nigerian Politicians by seunlayi(m): 7:38am On Dec 06, 2014
tinubu face is the worst

1 Like

Re: Photos: Unhappy and Mean-Looking Faces Of Prominent Nigerian Politicians by efilefun(m): 7:38am On Dec 06, 2014
l can only see Nigerian politicians with their normal scary face and not an unhappy politician.... Who go swallow all those jazz wey dem dey swallow everyday wey go fit smile?
Re: Photos: Unhappy and Mean-Looking Faces Of Prominent Nigerian Politicians by ceo4eva: 7:38am On Dec 06, 2014
Gboliwe:

I have seen a picture of him that seems like he was smiling but believe me, it scared me! I prefer his everyday face iBeg
lol...
Re: Photos: Unhappy and Mean-Looking Faces Of Prominent Nigerian Politicians by Olutola88(m): 7:40am On Dec 06, 2014
Wetin Fayose dey do for floor? Na Mama Peace “Daris Godu o” picture be the most popular, even a 2-year old child will relate to that. Btw, why do these politicians always look very old by the time they are leaving office. Yes they have increased in age but the change in look is always not proportional to the age increase.
Re: Photos: Unhappy and Mean-Looking Faces Of Prominent Nigerian Politicians by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 06, 2014
Obj first pic sha. The guy look like one old woman grin
Re: Photos: Unhappy and Mean-Looking Faces Of Prominent Nigerian Politicians by grinface98(m): 7:45am On Dec 06, 2014
My Favorite: Patience Jonathan Crying...A.K.A Diaris God o!
The Fool Also Cries!
Re: Photos: Unhappy and Mean-Looking Faces Of Prominent Nigerian Politicians by holatin(m): 7:47am On Dec 06, 2014
U can never see obadanjo unhappy face.
Dat man is a spirit

1 Like

Re: Photos: Unhappy and Mean-Looking Faces Of Prominent Nigerian Politicians by shehuwahab: 7:49am On Dec 06, 2014
weeping face discerned by these politician does not portend there true picture because there camelion.
Re: Photos: Unhappy and Mean-Looking Faces Of Prominent Nigerian Politicians by joeace2020(m): 7:52am On Dec 06, 2014
Nothing beats the Clueless look... its priceless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thieves Stole My N12Million Cash, Saraki Says - Premium Times / Katsina Residents Block Highways, Protest Against Bandits, Kidnappings / DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.